Windows 10: Computer suddenly slower?

Discus and support Computer suddenly slower? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So, my computer has become suddenly slower and it worries me. Basically, I decided to get a new headset, and from that, it suddenly made my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by nerdjaso, Jun 8, 2020.

1. nerdjaso Win User

Computer suddenly slower?

So, my computer has become suddenly slower and it worries me. Basically, I decided to get a new headset, and from that, it suddenly made my computer lag like crazy. It takes forever for google chrome to load, BUT, everything else I have like spotify, settings, etc work perfectly fine. I don't know what's causing it. I checked my task manager, and saw everything go over the places. In the matter of seconds my disk goes up from 100 to 4, to 56. My memory stays somewhere around 43 - 65, and my CPU changes constantly. I don't know why this is happening so I'm asking for assistance and help. I thought it was possibly a malwary, I used AVG, no malware, BUT, I can't open malwarebytes. What do I do?

:)

nerdjaso, Jun 8, 2020
  2. alexncfc Win User

Windows 10 boot suddenly a lot slower

Safe mode unfortunately actually seemed to take even longer to start. I can't put my finger on this. Oh by the way, you nkow when you suggested using the MSCONFIG tool and pressing "Disable All" on the non-Microsoft services? I forgot to take a screenshot of these (for my own reference) before disabling them all, would it be fair to assume that they were all enabled beforehand? (just so I know that clicking on "Enable All" should be fine)

Here are the screenshots from HD Sentinel:

Computer suddenly slower? [​IMG]

Thanks for your help.

alexncfc, Jun 8, 2020
  3. URGENT HELP NEEDED! HDD suddenly became blank!

Hey there, @Shamonto Hasan Easha!

I'd try re-plugging the hard drive and checking if the cable is damaged. I'd also suggest to try plugging the drive in another computer and see if it gets recognized properly there. Is it a IDE or SATA drive you're using?
    If the drive is unallocated, this means that the partition has been lost after the power went down.
    Check out this thread for more ideas on how to solve the issue. There are some detailed steps there that might be useful for you:
    http://superuser.com/questions/5442...n-on-ssd-suddenly-became-unallocated-disk-spa

Hope this helped.
    SuperSoph_WD

SuperSoph_WD, Jun 8, 2020
  4. alexncfc Win User

Windows 10 boot suddenly a lot slower

alexncfc, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Computer suddenly slower? - Similar Threads - Computer suddenly slower

2. Windows 10 computer suddenly slower and blurry text and unsure how to fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 computer suddenly slower and blurry text and unsure how to fix: So everything was working fine when my monitor had suddenly turned off. After I turned it back on, the resolution was zoomed in. This has happened a few times before and has been solved by simply changing the resolution and changing it back to what it was before. This time...
  3. Windows 10 computer suddenly slower and blurry text and unsure how to fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 computer suddenly slower and blurry text and unsure how to fix: So everything was working fine when my monitor had suddenly turned off. After I turned it back on, the resolution was zoomed in. This has happened a few times before and has been solved by simply changing the resolution and changing it back to what it was before. This time...
  4. Windows 10 computer suddenly slower and blurry text and unsure how to fix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My laptop suddenly became slower?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop suddenly became slower?: I usually use my laptop for work/study and since it is the end of the year with exams I'm finding myself studying a lot. However, I noticed when I had a lot of tabs open, my laptop was lagging and becoming very slow. I was quite shocked because this had not happened before...
  6. My laptop suddenly became slower?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop suddenly became slower?: I usually use my laptop for work/study and since it is the end of the year with exams I'm finding myself studying a lot. However, I noticed when I had a lot of tabs open, my laptop was lagging and becoming very slow. I was quite shocked because this had not happened before...
  7. Windows 10 boot suddenly a lot slower

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 boot suddenly a lot slower: Wondering if someone can help me out with this, ever since I've had Windows 10 on my machine (whatever version/build) the startup speed has always been really good, whether it's from a restart or using the "Fast startup" after shutdown (which is even faster) It's on an SSD...
  8. Microsoft Store suddenly slower download speed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Store suddenly slower download speed: Hello, I have an issue with download speed on Microsoft Store, I am trying to download a pretty big game but my download speed is only 60-70 Mb/s but I am using ethernet and before it was 200+ Mb/s idk why it is slower than before, 130 Mb/s diference between now and my last...
  9. Windows Suddenly boots 5x slower

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Suddenly boots 5x slower: In the past week, Windows has been booting really slowly. Usually, the wheel would spin 1.5 times and I'd be in, now it spins 7.5 times. First world problems I know. It seemed to begin after an IRQL_NOT_LESS BSOD. Last update was on the 28th (KB4532695), and I have an image...
  10. Windows suddenly boots 2-3x slower

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows suddenly boots 2-3x slower: I believe this started happening after I got a BSOD (IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL) and I changed my SoC/VDDP voltage, this was only in the last few days. The circle would spin a couple times and I'd be in, now it's like 4-6 times. Specs submitted by /u/xXMadSupraXx [link]...