Windows 10: Computer Suddenly stops

Discus and support Computer Suddenly stops in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; White working, the computer suddenly stops. Is there a fix for this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PrabhuNegi, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Computer Suddenly stops

White working, the computer suddenly stops.

Is there a fix for this

:)

PrabhuNegi, Aug 9, 2019

2. Have windows 10, and suddenly my audio stopped

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As the above description is not clear, do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the exactly issue you are facing with audio and how exactly are you trying to access it?
    • What exactly do you mean by: Have windows 10, and suddenly my audio stopped?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system, prior to this issue?

I suggest you to install all the pending updates and audio drivers and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to update the audio drivers from Device Manager and check.

Steps:

• Right click on the Start
      button from the desktop and select Device Manager.

• Expand Audio inputs and outputs, right click on
      High Definition Audio Device and click on Update driver software.

• Also, try to search for the drivers with the help of model number of your computer from the Manufacturer’s website and install them.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates after upgrade to Windows 10.

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 9, 2019
  3. Dyan Rey Win User
    Windows 10 "Left Alt + Shift" language input switch suddenly stop working. It used to work before.

Hi Jida,

There are a few reasons why "Left Alt + Shift" is suddenly stopped working on your computer. Since you mentioned that you already tried some troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you create a
    Test Profile. From there, check if the issue occurs.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.
    Let us know how it works.

Dyan Rey, Aug 9, 2019
  4. Computer Suddenly stops

touchscreen suddenly stopped

I was using my laptop and the touchscreen suddenly just stopped working. I have checked to make sure all the drivers are updated and they are, so any suggestions?

ShayMartin, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

Computer Suddenly stops

1. Computer Suddenly stops - Similar Threads - Computer Suddenly stops

2. Computer WiFi suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer WiFi suddenly stopped working: Hi one day my computer’s WiFi stopped working. At first when I went into device manager there was a yellow error sign next to the Intel Wireless AC 9560 160mhz adapter. I tried to uninstall and reinstall it and reset the computer, but after a few of those tries it vanished...
  3. My minecraft suddenly stopped working after fixing the computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My minecraft suddenly stopped working after fixing the computer: About a month ago my computer crashed, it was a problem with the HD, just take it for repair as soon as possible. Before it crashed, I had been playing Minecraft for about 2-3 years, and it always worked really well, with over 30 fps always, even with mods. After it came back...
  4. External monitor stopped suddenly

in Windows 10 Customization
    External monitor stopped suddenly: My second monitor was working fine but suddenly it stopped detecting it anymore. There no sign of connection. I have tried changing all the connector. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-monitor-stopped-suddenly/e433e86e-aeb3-4353-9b9e-849726c61862
  5. My bluetooth suddenly stopped working on my computer.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My bluetooth suddenly stopped working on my computer.: The bluetooth mouse stopped suddenly. I replaced the batteries thinking the batteries had died. However, with new batteries, I still can't get it to work. When I try to pair, I see an error message that I Bluetooth is disabled on my machine. I did not disable anything....
  6. Bluetooth suddenly stopped working.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth suddenly stopped working.: Dell 5587 Windows 1909 Bluetooth stopped working like 2 hours ago, right after I updated my Nvidia drivers (tinynvidiaupdatechecker) Bluetooth does not appear in Device Manager, Troubleshooter says my device is not Bluetooth capable (WHAT?), no switch in "Devices" Tried...
  7. Spacebar stopped working suddenly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spacebar stopped working suddenly: Hey, the space bar key stopped working. I tried the usual sticky key and restarting or uninstalling the driver. I don't know if its related but theres a UNITED KINGDOM KEYBOARD on the keyboard list bottom right but it doesn't show in the keyboard language preferences...
  8. Memory stick has suddenly stopped working on all computers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Memory stick has suddenly stopped working on all computers: HELP! My memory stick has suddenly stopped working when plugged in to both my home and work computers. No drive being shown on file explorer when USB plugged in and no light flickering on stick. No access to all my work!! Using Windows 10 at home. Can anyone please help...
  9. Win10 suddenly stopped seeing other computers on network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win10 suddenly stopped seeing other computers on network: I have two desktops and a NAS drive on my network. Both PC's are Win10. One Pro, the other Home. Everything was working beautifully then out of nowhere the Home machine just stopped accessing the public folder on the Pro machine saying it didn't have permission. I thought the...
  10. Computer Suddenly Stopped Booting up...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer Suddenly Stopped Booting up...: Hi there, Recently, my computer has been very strange... I have been having unwitnessed BSODs (showing up in the reliability monitor), lots of hardware errors in the reliability monitor and multiple programs stopping working. The troubleshooting steps I took to try to...