Windows 10: computer support

Discus and support computer support in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I keep getting calls from a man with a foreign accent who claims that Microsoft Support owes me over $200 because micrsoft will no longer be giving... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SHARONTHOMAS189, Apr 29, 2019.

1. computer support

I keep getting calls from a man with a foreign accent who claims that Microsoft Support owes me over $200 because micrsoft will no longer be giving computer support to customers. Who are these people? does anyone know?

:)

SHARONTHOMAS189, Apr 29, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 29, 2019
  3. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Apr 29, 2019
  4. reidcc Win User

computer support

SuSe 10.2 MP3 support ?'s

I can help here... but only via a site where I found this before. I can't even remember the site, but search in Google for "Hacking SUSE 10.2"

The first site that pops up will list the steps necessary to add MP3 support(and other plug-ins and DVD support) to SUSE.

Chris

reidcc, Apr 29, 2019
Thema:

computer support

1. computer support - Similar Threads - computer support

2. My computer is disabled and lockup , I need to contact the help support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is disabled and lockup , I need to contact the help support: My computer is locked up and disabled due to trojan spyware, kindly help to contact the support and help the next steps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-disabled-and-lockup-i-need-to/715b3216-f6bc-4824-9c97-1fe147f4d8f9
  3. My computer is disabled and lockup , I need to contact the help support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is disabled and lockup , I need to contact the help support: My computer is locked up and disabled due to trojan spyware, kindly help to contact the support and help the next steps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-disabled-and-lockup-i-need-to/715b3216-f6bc-4824-9c97-1fe147f4d8f9
  4. How to log in to computer when the correct password doesn't work? Support experience awful,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to log in to computer when the correct password doesn't work? Support experience awful,...: I purchased a brand new Dell Latitude 3540 and set it up today. Everything was working smoothly and I had set it up using the Microsoft 365 account that I had created - I was not asked to set up a separate password. The laptop then goes into standby whilst my desk is...
  5. How to log in to computer when the correct password doesn't work? Support experience awful,...

How to log in to computer when the correct password doesn't work? Support experience awful,...: I purchased a brand new Dell Latitude 3540 and set it up today. Everything was working smoothly and I had set it up using the Microsoft 365 account that I had created - I was not asked to set up a separate password. The laptop then goes into standby whilst my desk is...
  6. I got message that my computer was locked up and the support number wanted me to install...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got message that my computer was locked up and the support number wanted me to install...: I got message that my computer was locked up and the support number wanted me to install ultraviewer, is it a scam? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-message-that-my-computer-was-locked-up-and/3e0e03af-b00c-4a51-abcc-076948ed4fb4
  7. I got message that my computer was locked up and the support number wanted me to install...

I got message that my computer was locked up and the support number wanted me to install...: I got message that my computer was locked up and the support number wanted me to install ultraviewer, is it a scam? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-message-that-my-computer-was-locked-up-and/3e0e03af-b00c-4a51-abcc-076948ed4fb4
  8. I got message that my computer was locked up and the support number wanted me to install...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Tech support allowed my personal computer to be managed by organization, how to remove?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tech support allowed my personal computer to be managed by organization, how to remove?: During a tech support call, the support agent installed MS Teams and it asked if I wanted to allow my organization to manage my device. He said yes by habit before remembering that this was my personal computer. He did remove the organization's account in Settings, but the...
  10. Tech support allowed my personal computer to be managed by organization, how to remove?

Tech support allowed my personal computer to be managed by organization, how to remove?: During a tech support call, the support agent installed MS Teams and it asked if I wanted to allow my organization to manage my device. He said yes by habit before remembering that this was my personal computer. He did remove the organization's account in Settings, but the...