Windows 10: computer support

Discus and support computer support in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I keep getting calls from a man with a foreign accent who claims that Microsoft Support owes me over $200 because micrsoft will no longer be giving... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SHARONTHOMAS189, Apr 29, 2019.

1. computer support

I keep getting calls from a man with a foreign accent who claims that Microsoft Support owes me over $200 because micrsoft will no longer be giving computer support to customers. Who are these people? does anyone know?

:)

SHARONTHOMAS189, Apr 29, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 29, 2019
  3. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Apr 29, 2019
  4. reidcc Win User

computer support

SuSe 10.2 MP3 support ?'s

I can help here... but only via a site where I found this before. I can't even remember the site, but search in Google for "Hacking SUSE 10.2"

The first site that pops up will list the steps necessary to add MP3 support(and other plug-ins and DVD support) to SUSE.

Chris

reidcc, Apr 29, 2019
Thema:

computer support

1. computer support - Similar Threads - computer support

2. Windows Support Alert Alarm on Computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Support Alert Alarm on Computer: A so-called Windows Support Alert is on my Windows 10 computer and I can't get rid of the alarm. The voice say to unlock the computer I must call MS Security number on the screen. Says my IP address was used without my knowledge. I tried to contact Microsoft to find out if...
  3. How to find if your computer supports Intel VT-X or AMD-V in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to find if your computer supports Intel VT-X or AMD-V in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you are planning to use Virtualization in Windows 10 (Sandbox or Hyper-V), the computer should support it on the hardware level. Most of the new computers have this feature, but then there are two types — Intel VT-X and [...] This post How to find if your...
  4. every morning when I turn on computer the microsoft support screen comes up

in Windows 10 Customization
    every morning when I turn on computer the microsoft support screen comes up: Every moning, when I turn on the computer, my previous days tabs all open up as usual. Within the last few days however an additional tab continues to open up https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/hub/4338813/windows-help?os=windows-10 I don't know why the microsoft...
  5. How do I disable windows hello, my computer is not supported, yet I still am asked for a...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I disable windows hello, my computer is not supported, yet I still am asked for a...: How do I disable windows hello, my computer is not supported, yet I still am asked for a pin which I do not want to use. I want to stick with a password to login....
  6. Windows cannot be installed to this disk. This computer's hardware may not support booting...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows cannot be installed to this disk. This computer's hardware may not support booting...: I had my SSD fail on me and had a new M2-Nand SSD 970 EVO (250gb) installed. When I try an install my new Windows 10 off USB, I get the error message below: [ATTACH] After searching this forum I've tried alternating boot order from the 3 options shown: [ATTACH] I've...
  7. Should I be running the 64bit version of windows 10 if my computer processor can support it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Should I be running the 64bit version of windows 10 if my computer processor can support it?: With the 32bit version I'm getting tons of clipping when I play music and run an antivirus scan in the background, would switching to the 64bit version help matters? I have a Core 2 Duo 2.6 gigahertz processor, 4GB of RAM (4 GB maximum), x64 processor, should run fine,...
  8. A microsoft live support agent said I have corruptions on my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A microsoft live support agent said I have corruptions on my computer: [ATTACH] He opened up event viewer and said that these are corruptions (administrative events tab) I was shocked that he just lied to me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-microsoft-live-support-agent-said-i-have/96472fb2-dee5-490f-8804-7592ee280b9b
  9. "Windows cannot be installed to this disk.The computer s hardware may not support booting"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Windows cannot be installed to this disk.The computer s hardware may not support booting": I recently bought a new HDD, as my previous one was failing. beforehand i set up a USB which contains the necessary software to install windows (i have tested it, its not the problem), but cannot seem to be able to install it onto my new hard drive. An error message occurs...
  10. why not support windows 10 my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why not support windows 10 my computer: why support windows 10 in my computer plese slov this probelom https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-not-support-windows-10-my-computer/862107a6-f6a6-46a8-af4d-65c7bf72438d