Windows 10: computer taking 15-30 seconds to complete task

Discus and support computer taking 15-30 seconds to complete task in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Everytime I try to click on anything on the computer - it takes 15-30 seconds and will usually show the circle spinning... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LarryYoung581, Jul 8, 2018.

1. computer taking 15-30 seconds to complete task

Everytime I try to click on anything on the computer - it takes 15-30 seconds and will usually show the circle spinning

:)

LarryYoung581, Jul 8, 2018
  2. KwokSo Win User

startup not normal, take 15-30 minute to startup the task bar, then can start to use the computer.

startup not normal, take 15-30 minute to startup the task bar, then can start to use the computer.

Original Title: tommy

KwokSo, Jul 8, 2018
  3. File Explorer takes 15 to 30 seconds to create "new file"

Original Title: File Explorer

It takes 15 to 30 seconds to create "new file"

G RussellHubbard, Jul 8, 2018
  4. KwokSo Win User

computer taking 15-30 seconds to complete task

startup not normal, take 15-30 minute to startup the task bar

startup not normal, take 15-30 minute to startup the task bar, then can start to use the computer. I just upgrade to windows 10

from windows 7 about two weeks. please help to solve this problem, thanks.

OP - tommy

KwokSo, Jul 8, 2018
Thema:

computer taking 15-30 seconds to complete task

1. computer taking 15-30 seconds to complete task - Similar Threads - computer taking seconds

2. CSGO demora 30 segundos para abrir. CSGO takes 30+ seconds to open.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CSGO demora 30 segundos para abrir. CSGO takes 30+ seconds to open.: Eu usei o windows 11 no inicio de 2022 e percebi que o load no jogo counter strike global offenssive demora muito para abrir, mesmo com uso de ssd/m2 de alta velocidade.Na época fiz todos os testes, atualizei todos os drivers, incluindo da placa gráfica e ainda assim...
  3. CSGO demora 30 segundos para abrir. CSGO takes 30+ seconds to open.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CSGO demora 30 segundos para abrir. CSGO takes 30+ seconds to open.: Eu usei o windows 11 no inicio de 2022 e percebi que o load no jogo counter strike global offenssive demora muito para abrir, mesmo com uso de ssd/m2 de alta velocidade.Na época fiz todos os testes, atualizei todos os drivers, incluindo da placa gráfica e ainda assim...
  4. Computer Screen Dims after 30 seconds

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer Screen Dims after 30 seconds: I recently updated my Windows 10 Pro computer surface laptop 4 and now after 30 seconds the screen dims. When I move the mouse, the screen lightens up again. Then in 30 seconds it dims again.Any ideas?Thanks,Ken...
  5. 'Save Image as' takes 15 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'Save Image as' takes 15 seconds: My computer Windows 11 lost Internet, wireless, bluetooth and ethernet today. I got them all back, but now when I right click an Internet image and do 'save as...' it takes 15 seconds before anything happens.This is with both Chrome and Edge.This is mind-numbingly tedious. I...
  6. 'Save Image as' takes 15 seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    'Save Image as' takes 15 seconds: My computer Windows 11 lost Internet, wireless, bluetooth and ethernet today. I got them all back, but now when I right click an Internet image and do 'save as...' it takes 15 seconds before anything happens.This is with both Chrome and Edge.This is mind-numbingly tedious. I...
  7. My computer freezes and it takes 30 to 40 seconds to download anything.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer freezes and it takes 30 to 40 seconds to download anything.: I have been having multiple problems since recent Windows 10 updates. for the past several days, it takes 30 to 40 seconds to download anything. And, frequently, my screen turns blue and I get an error message that Windows needs to shut down and restart....nothing improves...
  8. Task manager /ethernet spikes every 15 seconds.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Task manager /ethernet spikes every 15 seconds.: OK so I never noticed this before but every 15 seconds I receive a small file 168kb that spikes my ethernet connection. And another 8kb every 30 seconds. Even does it in safe mode with internet connection. I don't know where to start but background apps and sync is off. Does...
  9. runas takes 20-30 seconds to get started

in Windows 10 Support
    runas takes 20-30 seconds to get started: I have a program that I use to script some GUI only programs. I use it to have a one button desktop shortcut with (essentially) the following command: C:\Windows\System32\runas.exe /user:mycompname\Administrator /savecred "myprogram.exe myscript.ext" I need the runas since...
  10. running a scan and it says it is going to take 30 hours to complete

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    running a scan and it says it is going to take 30 hours to complete: I'm running a full virus scan and the more files it scans the higher the estimated completion time goes. It's now over 30 hours....