Windows 10: Computer test

Discus and support Computer test in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My old Dell had a test that gave extensive, several page results- including "extended System test", "system stress test", etc. I have a new Dell which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JohnFiedler1, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Computer test

My old Dell had a test that gave extensive, several page results- including "extended System test", "system stress test", etc. I have a new Dell which also has problems and cannot find this test- both computers had Windows 10.

Thanks for any help

John

:)

JohnFiedler1, Jan 3, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 3, 2020
  3. Test Mode Watermark Windows 10

Hi Lee,

To assist you better, kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• Which operating system are you using?
    • When did you start encountering the issue?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    The test mode message indicates that the test signing mode of the operating system is started on the computer. The test signing mode may start if an installed program is in a test phase because it uses drivers that are not digitally signed by Microsoft.
    Microsoft added test mode to Windows so that users can test programs without having to provide an authentication certificate.

Meanwhile, to help resolve your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.
    • Choose Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Copy or type the command below and then hit Enter:

bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING OFF

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Jan 3, 2020
  4. Dyan Rey Win User

Computer test

Google Speed test disables part of Win 10

Hi David,

There are a few factors why you're having this issue on your computer. It is highly recommended that you shut down your computer properly to avoid system errors and corruption. We suggest that you create a new User Profile named Test to check if the problem
    will reoccur.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.
    Let us know how it goes.

Dyan Rey, Jan 3, 2020
Thema:

Computer test

1. Computer test - Similar Threads - Computer test

2. How to ensure printing readiness of a standby computer? is test print periodically the only...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to ensure printing readiness of a standby computer? is test print periodically the only...: I need help to be proactive to ensure when I need to print, there is no problem.This has been months since I print hardcopy; when I need it ASAP it is not happening for two days already; all network printers do not show it in the printer queue.These network printers are...
  3. How to ensure printing readiness of a standby computer? is test print periodically the only...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to ensure printing readiness of a standby computer? is test print periodically the only...: I need help to be proactive to ensure when I need to print, there is no problem.This has been months since I print hardcopy; when I need it ASAP it is not happening for two days already; all network printers do not show it in the printer queue.These network printers are...
  4. How to ensure printing readiness of a standby computer? is test print periodically the only...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to ensure printing readiness of my computer? is test print periodically the only way?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to ensure printing readiness of my computer? is test print periodically the only way?: I need help to be proactive to ensure when I need to print, there is no problem.This has been months since I print hardcopy; when I need it ASAP it is not happening for two days already; all network printers do not show it in the printer queue.These network printers are...
  6. How to ensure printing readiness of my computer? is test print periodically the only way?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to ensure printing readiness of my computer? is test print periodically the only way?: I need help to be proactive to ensure when I need to print, there is no problem.This has been months since I print hardcopy; when I need it ASAP it is not happening for two days already; all network printers do not show it in the printer queue.These network printers are...
  7. How to ensure printing readiness of my computer? is test print periodically the only way?

8. Windows memory diagnostic test messed up my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows memory diagnostic test messed up my computer?: I installed new ram and i used the windows memory diagnostics test to see if it’s working and it shut my computer off and turned it on again and off and on, and now it won’t boot to my os, and doesn’t send signal to monitor...
  9. Windows memory diagnostic test messed up my computer?

Windows memory diagnostic test messed up my computer?: I installed new ram and i used the windows memory diagnostics test to see if it’s working and it shut my computer off and turned it on again and off and on, and now it won’t boot to my os, and doesn’t send signal to monitor...
  10. Windows memory diagnostic test messed up my computer?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging