Windows 10: Computer Text Blurry and Fuzzy on some points, ClearType did not fix it

Discus and support Computer Text Blurry and Fuzzy on some points, ClearType did not fix it in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, today I was calibrating my monitor (Acer V246HL) and after that, I calibrated my color settings and ran ClearType to finish it off. After I did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Marzack33, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Marzack33 Win User

Computer Text Blurry and Fuzzy on some points, ClearType did not fix it

Hello, today I was calibrating my monitor (Acer V246HL) and after that, I calibrated my color settings and ran ClearType to finish it off. After I did this, the text on some points of my screen became *very* fuzzy and blurry, and I cannot fix it. I've ran ClearType and turned it off, then ran it again and turned it back on choosing the best options, with still no change--and it's a bit of a struggle to read some of the text now. I've toyed with the buttons on my monitor it's self, and the only thing that makes any difference is the "focus" option, but I've went through it for 15 minutes and it's either it fixes one part of the screen text, or another. It is not clearing ALL of it up, and I wasn't having issues with the text until I ran ClearType earlier today. I even installed the Windows 8.1 DPI scalar to try to fix it, but there's still no change. The size I have set is the default 100%. Is there a way I can fix this? I've tried restarting my computer multiple times with no change. I don't know what to do at this point.

:)

Marzack33, Sep 10, 2019
  2. sasha007 Win User

fuzzy/blurry font and icons. How to Fix ?

I'm experiencing fuzzy/blurry font and icons for some of the applications. For example: Dell touchpad circular scrolling icon is fuzzy, while on 8.1 it was fine. Even the text in Device manager is fuzzy, while on the properties window of this PC it is fine. See below:-

Computer Text Blurry and Fuzzy on some points, ClearType did not fix it [​IMG]

Computer Text Blurry and Fuzzy on some points, ClearType did not fix it [​IMG]

Please help.

sasha007, Sep 10, 2019
  3. Blurry/Fuzzy/Pixelated/Unclear Texts and Fonts on Windows 10

I recently updated to windows 10 from windows 8.1 on two of my PCs. One is a desktop and other is a laptop. Both have native 1080p displays.

Now I have Blurry/Fuzzy/Pixelated/Unclear Texts and Fonts, for example, check the image below to see how device manager look.
    Computer Text Blurry and Fuzzy on some points, ClearType did not fix it 3fa21c28-2fbb-485f-a682-47593aaf30ee.png
    It is not video adapter
    related as two PC have different GPUs, one from Nvidia (980 ti) and other from ATI (6850M). Both should be able to render windows 10 fonts with ease, without problem.

I tried using the suggested options like cleartype, scaling etc. but that didnt help.

Are there any other people with this problem? and is there a fix for this?

Thanks

Tripod1404, Sep 10, 2019
  4. Computer Text Blurry and Fuzzy on some points, ClearType did not fix it

Blurry/Fuzzy/Pixelated/Unclear Texts and Fonts on Windows 10

I recently updated to windows 10 from windows 8.1 on two of my PCs. One is a desktop and other is a laptop. Both have native 1080p displays.

Now I have Blurry/Fuzzy/Pixelated/Unclear Texts and Fonts, for example, check the image below to see how device manager look.
    Computer Text Blurry and Fuzzy on some points, ClearType did not fix it 007d8e95-0dff-46da-b187-45c1ee7d69b2.png
    It is not video adapter
    related as two PC have different GPUs, one from Nvidia (980 ti) and other from ATI (6850M). Both should be able to render windows 10 fonts with ease, without problem.

I tried using the suggested options like cleartype, scaling etc. but that didnt help.

Are there any other people with this problem? and is there a fix for this?

Thanks

Tripod1404, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

Computer Text Blurry and Fuzzy on some points, ClearType did not fix it

1. Computer Text Blurry and Fuzzy on some points, ClearType did not fix it - Similar Threads - Computer Text Blurry

2. Blurry text in some applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blurry text in some applications: I'm getting blurry text in some applications looking like this, there's a temporary fix by just minimizing and maximizing the window, but it always starts degrading again after like 10 seconds, someone please help me fix this. It's super annoying....
  3. Blurry text in some applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry text in some applications: I'm getting blurry text in some applications looking like this, there's a temporary fix by just minimizing and maximizing the window, but it always starts degrading again after like 10 seconds, someone please help me fix this. It's super annoying....
  4. Blurry text in some applications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blurry text fix?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blurry text fix?: I have two monitors and this issue had started over the past few weeks. Whenever my mouse isn't on screen, that screen goes really blurry, when I move my mouse back over, the text corrects and goes clear again. Any ideas? submitted by /u/happyshelgob [link] [comments]...
  6. Anyway to fix super fuzzy text?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyway to fix super fuzzy text?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/The-8-Bit-Wolf [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ihyqz7/anyway_to_fix_super_fuzzy_text/
  7. Blurry text in some apps.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blurry text in some apps.: I have Windows 10 64 bit Build 2004 with a 1920 x 1080 screen. In some apps Like Bit-defender or Task Manager the text is slightly fuzzy but, in most other apps Chrome, Settings, File explorer etc. the text is fine. I have re-calibrated the screen and checked the resolution...
  8. Blurry Text in some apps.

Blurry Text in some apps.: [ATTACH] In some text seems a little blurry and fuzzy, creates irritation. Please help me in fixing this. Windows 10 V2004 Intel and Amd Radeon 430 Graphics card...
  9. Text on Windows 10 is blurry and Fuzzy

Text on Windows 10 is blurry and Fuzzy: When I am using Windows 10 Microsoft Edge text is very blurry and fuzzy. But when I switch to Google Chrome the text looks beautiful. Why it happen on Microsoft Edge....
  10. fuzzy/blurry font and icons. How to Fix ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    fuzzy/blurry font and icons. How to Fix ?: I'm experiencing fuzzy/blurry font and icons for some of the applications. For example: Dell touchpad circular scrolling icon is fuzzy, while on 8.1 it was fine. Even the text in Device manager is fuzzy, while on the properties window of this PC it is fine. See below:-...