Windows 10: Computer that would not Upgrade finally upgraded.

Discus and support Computer that would not Upgrade finally upgraded. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This was one of my laptops that kept saying that it would upgrade later.This was for over a half of a year.Tonight when I looked at it there was a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by lacrumb, Apr 30, 2021.

1. lacrumb Win User

Computer that would not Upgrade finally upgraded.

This was one of my laptops that kept saying that it would upgrade later.This was for over a half of a year.Tonight when I looked at it there was a notice that I had to upgrade to continue using it with Windows 10.I clicked on the notice and the upgrade went from Version 1909 to 20H2.This is my computer that has been up and running 7/24 as it has handled my landscape watering. .A little side note; It did not get News & Interest.

:)

lacrumb, Apr 30, 2021

2. Video card or RAM need upgrading?

Memtest: no errors after 10 hrs.
    I'm going to perform the Primetest, later on. Get back to you on that.
    I'm going to take it step by step, guys. I need to find the problem with this current computer. I might have to upgrade some components, so that it is still runnable. As for the new one, yes....i will build on it later. I need to find something decent 'gaming experience', all suggestions appreciated. THanks.

itsmeitsme, Apr 30, 2021
  3. Gas2100 Win User
    9800GX2 upgrade?

i bookmarked the corsair 850 you suggested..that would make my computer future proof for some upgrades in the coming years too *Smile Computer that would not Upgrade finally upgraded. :) (read the post i made above yours btw)

Gas2100, Apr 30, 2021
  4. swarfega Win User

preparing to upgrade

You can try following this guide. I suggest either step 4 or step 7.

swarfega, Apr 30, 2021
Thema:

1. Computer that would not Upgrade finally upgraded. - Similar Threads - Computer Upgrade finally

2. Computer Upgrades

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer Upgrades: Does anyone know of a place in the south jersey area that does upgrades? I have a 6 year old computer that runs well but I want to get An SSD drive and a new 2 Tb regular drive installed and put Windows 10 on the SSD, also maybe go from 12 GB of memory to 16 but I can...
  3. Upgrading to windows 10 - Finally...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Upgrading to windows 10 - Finally...: So I've just found a genuine copy of windows vista ultimate that I purchased for a full price back in the day (I know, I know..... I was one those people). I was just wondering if there is some way for me to use that copy to get myself a genuine copy of windows 10 pro? Do I...
  4. Upgrading computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrading computer: I will be building a new computer to replace my current one very soon. Will I need to purchase another copy of windows 10 or can I use the USB copy I originally purchased years ago to install on the new computer? The drives of the old one will be secure erased if I either...
  5. computer upgrade

computer upgrade: My configuration: Intel Celeron g3930 2.9 ghz processor, ram memory kingston 4gb ddr4, ssd kingston 129 gb, imtengrated intel hd 610 graphics I am interested in whether to buy another ssd or to add ram memory which is better...
  6. computer upgrade - or not

computer upgrade - or not: Hello, I was conssidering upgrading my computer's motherboard from a AMD 350 to a AMD 570 and change from a 1st Gen. to a 3rd Gen. AMD CPU - my question is: how much of a headach will this be? I know that my digital copy of Windows 10 64 Home Edition (purchased thru the on...
  7. Will Final Draft 11 require an upgrade to PRO?

Will Final Draft 11 require an upgrade to PRO?: Hi guys! I'm crazy old school and am looking to replace my beloved Sony Vaio with a Surface Laptop. A Best Buy employee has me all kinds of confused about Windows 10 S. Can anyone tell me if I'll need to upgrade to PRO in order to download Final Draft 11 and Scrivener...
  8. Upgrading Computer

in Windows 10 Support
    Upgrading Computer: So what is the story now if I wish to upgrade my CPU and Motherboard, is there a code I can get from the current installation or do I need to go through the whole ring Microsoft bit etc. 44110
  9. Upgrading Computer

Upgrading Computer: I plan on updating with a new motherboard CPU and more ram. I understand that Microsoft considers this a new computer and my version of Windows 10 won't work. I have an OEM of Windows 7. Can I use the code from Windows 7 to get a working copy of Windows 10 or am I stuck using...
  10. Upgrade to 9926 - NO prompt for Ms account (finally) !!

in Windows 10 Support
    Upgrade to 9926 - NO prompt for Ms account (finally) !!: Hi there Good news for people who go the Upgrade route to 9926 and who use a LOCAL account. You don't get prompted at all to set up / use an Ms account and you don't have to disconnect from the Internet to avoid the set up as in previous builds. Note though some...