Windows 10: computer thinks hedphones are plugged in when thay are not, and are not plugged in when...

Discus and support computer thinks hedphones are plugged in when thay are not, and are not plugged in when... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; computer was working perfectly fine one day then i get on today and get only something i can only describe as digital wight noise. at first i thought... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by yourgarf, Sep 20, 2018.

1. yourgarf Win User

computer thinks hedphones are plugged in when thay are not, and are not plugged in when...

computer was working perfectly fine one day then i get on today and get only something i can only describe as digital wight noise. at first i thought it was my headphones so i plugged them into my phone and they worked perfectly, so its not my headphones. So i open the play back devices tab, and the headphone jack is reading the opposite of what it is, when its plugged in it says its unplugged and when its unplugged it says its plugged in. the rear speaker jack seems to be having a similar issue, however the rear jack is reading correctly if its plugged in or not. after multiple restarts and a bit of trouble shooting i am looking for help.

:)

yourgarf, Sep 20, 2018
  2. DianeGill Win User

about plug-in or plug-out with AC adapter

I have done all of the above and when I plug my computer in with a fully charged battery the screen still goes black - I am on Windows 10 and my computer is 3 days old - HP Pavillion Laptop - I know there has got to be an easy answer for this Problem - Like
    a setting somewhere, but I am used to using my computer plugged in at all times and I think that it is stupid that I have to take out the battery to do this??? Any more suggestions??? :-(

DianeGill, Sep 20, 2018
  3. Will Windows Phone 7 (WP7) supports Thai language from OS?

Will Windows Phone 7 supports Thai language from OS?

I mean, WP7 can type and display Thai language right from the phone or from the OS by don't need another plug-in or third-party software.

Cause, WP6.5 need to install plug-in or third party software and then, it will be able to type Thai language.

Will it be available soon?

Thanks.

bluishpenta, Sep 20, 2018
  4. DaveM121 Win User

computer thinks hedphones are plugged in when thay are not, and are not plugged in when...

battery plugged in not charging

To resolve this issue, please follow these steps:

• Unplug Laptop
    • Remove the Battery
    • Plug in Laptop and turn on the laptop
    • Go to Control Panel - Devices and uninstall all instances of Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery
    • Shut down Laptop and unplug it
    • Insert Battery and plug in the laptop
    • Start the Laptop
    Hopefully this will work for you, please let us know!

DaveM121, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

1. computer thinks hedphones are plugged in when thay are not, and are not plugged in when... - Similar Threads - computer thinks hedphones

2. "Microphone Not Plugged In" when it is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Microphone Not Plugged In" when it is...: Hello,I've recently had a new issue come up on my PC. My headset mic has seized to be detected on my Dell XPS PC Windows 11. I've never had this issue, and I've had the PC for almost a year now, and same with my headset. My microphone is not being detected no matter what,...
  3. Mic not plugged in when it is plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic not plugged in when it is plugged in: For a good while now maybe since November 2021 my headset mic hasn't been working and when i check Sound in control panel it says my mic isn't plugged in however it is and I've tried troubleshooting but it still says its not plugged in I've also tried looking at youtube...
  4. Mic not plugged in when it is plugged in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mic not plugged in when it is plugged in: For a good while now maybe since November 2021 my headset mic hasn't been working and when i check Sound in control panel it says my mic isn't plugged in however it is and I've tried troubleshooting but it still says its not plugged in I've also tried looking at youtube...
  5. overheating when plugged in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    overheating when plugged in: Laptop getting overheated fans running at high speed when plugged in but works normal when it's not plugged in.. Anyone has any solution for this ?.till yesterday it was working fine.. just today i got this issue...
  6. Computer is much slower when plugged in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer is much slower when plugged in: I have a HP laptop with Ryzen 5 8gb of Ram. I have recently been getting a much slower computer when it is plugged in. Its so bad that I can't do Zoom on it. I have tried almost everything on the internet and nothing works. I have used multiple chargers. Im worried that...
  7. My computer thinks theres a mouse plugged in even when unplugged

in Windows 10 Customization
    My computer thinks theres a mouse plugged in even when unplugged: The mouse I am using is a Logitech g502. In the device manager, it says there are 3 mice 1 mouse is the USB mice that plugged in and another mouse is my touchpad the other mice is a "virtual mice" and its location is G hub software of the g502. I use a feature called disable...
  8. computer doesn't recognise when plugged in

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    computer doesn't recognise when plugged in: computer not showing that it's plugged in and charging https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-doesnt-recognise-when-plugged-in/5a6d8793-a71a-462d-a093-148f06d0b3fe
  9. LaptopFreezes when plugged in

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    LaptopFreezes when plugged in: Hi. Since the 1809 update, whenever the computer is plugged in it works for 10-45min and then freezes. Never had this issue before the update. Also tried to install ubuntu, it works fine... I can use the computer for hours without freezing in ubuntu, but as soon as I...
  10. Computer does not think headphones are plugged in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer does not think headphones are plugged in: I unplugged and plugged my headphones back in while my computer was asleep and now it does not think they are plugged in even when they are so no sound comes from them. My headphones have two plugs for the headphones and mic jacks, the mic works fine. I have tried restarting...