Windows 10: Computer time travelled

Discus and support Computer time travelled in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; We have recently changed from winter to summer clock time. Prior to the change time was correct, but now at 09:15 computer says 10:15. Settings are for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by chipwood, Apr 1, 2019.

1. chipwood Win User

Computer time travelled

We have recently changed from winter to summer clock time. Prior to the change time was correct, but now at 09:15 computer says 10:15.
    Settings are for London etc; Set automatic-ON;Set tome zone autonomic- OFF.
    Can any one think, please, what may be the cause of this new error

:)

chipwood, Apr 1, 2019
  2. wahdangun Win User

Time travel

we can already travel in time.

do you know why gps satelite must sync their time to earth ? Because they already travel in time, their time is slower than earth, so if you want to travel to the future then you must have a very very fast vehicle so it will be noticeable or you can go where the gravity is so immense that it start slowing time like blackhole.

Btw we can't travel back in time tough because the feedback will destroy the device instanly.

wahdangun, Apr 1, 2019
  3. Time travel

Usually, when people speak of time travel, they mean traveling at a speed or direction that significantly deviates from the norm. At this point, you and I are traveling at slightly different speeds in time relative to each other. I personally think that it's likely we will find a way to enact some form of time travel, as we have already discovered that we can affect, albeit minimally, the rate at which time proceeds, through speed and gravitational force.

And fourstaff, just because we have not recognized anyone traveling backwards in time to meet us does not mean that it has not happened. Anyone from a future in which humanity had access to time travel technology would also likely have the capability to effectively disguise themselves. One must also consider the fact that future people would not want to affect history, because it could affect their future. Both forwards and backwards travel in time do throw up logical problems, though. Going into the past, the most obvious one is the "I killed my grandmother" impossibility, in that if you killed your grandmother, you would cease to exist, and then you could not have killed your grandmother. With travel into the future, things stay mostly fine unless you travel back into the past. For example, if you went two hundred years into the future and brought back the theory for faster-than-light space travel, and then you were the pioneer of that theory in your time, the actual information in that theory would have come out of nowhere, which is impossible.

Who knows if we will ever be able to travel it the fourth dimension, but I think it certainly makes for many interesting possibilities.

BinaryMage, Apr 1, 2019
  4. silkstone Win User

Computer time travelled

Time travel

The faster you travel, the higher your mass. It is impossible to travel at the speed of light due to this.

Gravity wells warp the fabric of space time, so people theorise that with the use of these wells you could travel through time.

silkstone, Apr 1, 2019
Thema:

Computer time travelled

1. Computer time travelled - Similar Threads - Computer travelled

2. Second local user account is turning on on boot and using my computer's resources

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second local user account is turning on on boot and using my computer's resources: Good morning,I have two local accounts with administrator rights created on my computer.The first one - belongs to me - let's call it Account XThe second one of my brother's - let's call it Account YWhen I open account X and log into it, everything is fine and the task...
  3. Second local user account is turning on on boot and using my computer's resources

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Second local user account is turning on on boot and using my computer's resources: Good morning,I have two local accounts with administrator rights created on my computer.The first one - belongs to me - let's call it Account XThe second one of my brother's - let's call it Account YWhen I open account X and log into it, everything is fine and the task...
  4. Computer freezes during initial boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes during initial boot: Hello,I have purchased some new computers for a company that I work for. They have been starting to give problems where it takes about 5-10 minutes to boot up and get to the log-in screen. I have attached a link to the memory dump files if anybody can take a look. Thank you!...
  5. Computer freezes during initial boot

Computer freezes during initial boot: Hello,I have purchased some new computers for a company that I work for. They have been starting to give problems where it takes about 5-10 minutes to boot up and get to the log-in screen. I have attached a link to the memory dump files if anybody can take a look. Thank you!...
  6. Mu computer keeps giving me the code "0x80070643" when i try to update it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mu computer keeps giving me the code "0x80070643" when i try to update it: i have ran the trouble shooter and idk what to do : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mu-computer-keeps-giving-me-the-code-0x80070643/43d4efd8-cd92-44bf-8296-8dbffc2dbbbc
  7. Mu computer keeps giving me the code "0x80070643" when i try to update it

Mu computer keeps giving me the code "0x80070643" when i try to update it: i have ran the trouble shooter and idk what to do : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mu-computer-keeps-giving-me-the-code-0x80070643/43d4efd8-cd92-44bf-8296-8dbffc2dbbbc
  8. Mu computer keeps giving me the code "0x80070643" when i try to update it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. how do I transfer from Kingston Data Traveler to new computer

how do I transfer from Kingston Data Traveler to new computer: The subject is the main thing. How do I transfer all from my Kingston Data Traveler to my new computer?? From win 10 to win 10 on new pc. I am not sure how to do this. Please help me, I don't want to spend all night trying to figure this out. Thanks, Cory...
  10. I have an account for windows ten can I use on 2nd computer i use for travelling

I have an account for windows ten can I use on 2nd computer i use for travelling: I have a second computer I would like to download 10 can i use my account version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-account-for-windows-ten-can-i-use-on-2nd/5db3f66a-26fc-403e-b1c1-aff46f6da389