Windows 10: computer to printing

Discus and support computer to printing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I am a real novice on the computer. I was in the middle of printing a document when every second line became feint and had a line through it. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kaywalters1, Nov 30, 2019.

1. computer to printing

Hi

I am a real novice on the computer. I was in the middle of printing a document when every second line became feint and had a line through it. I replaced the ink and tried everything I could but finally went a bought a new printer but the problem still exists. I cat work out how I can print so many papers and then this happens. Any ideas would be great. I have tested the computer with other material and the same thing happens.

:)

kaywalters1, Nov 30, 2019

2. Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Nov 30, 2019
  3. my printer is not printing from the computer

Hi my printer can print copies but will not print directly from my computer? Tried all of the suggestions you had listed but it still is not printing unless I want a copy? HELP!

Theresa Gelchie

TerryGelchie, Nov 30, 2019
  4. computer to printing

Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Nov 30, 2019
Thema:

computer to printing

1. computer to printing - Similar Threads - computer printing

2. Connected printers printing blank pages from only one computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connected printers printing blank pages from only one computer.: I have a user who can only print blank pages from their computer. The printers function perfectly for every other person in the building except this one. I have done updates, removed the printer and re-added, manually installed drivers, checked for system file corruption. The...
  3. Connected printers printing blank pages from only one computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connected printers printing blank pages from only one computer.: I have a user who can only print blank pages from their computer. The printers function perfectly for every other person in the building except this one. I have done updates, removed the printer and re-added, manually installed drivers, checked for system file corruption. The...
  4. I'm having a printing issue. My computer and printer are connected to the network as well...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having a printing issue. My computer and printer are connected to the network as well...: Attached is the Hardware Properties report from my settings.Name: Ethernet Description: Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller Physical address MAC: b8:ca:3a:de:4a:4d Status: Not operational Maximum transmission unit: 1500 IPv4 address: 169.254.112.132/16 IPv6 address:...
  5. I'm having a printing issue. My computer and printer are connected to the network as well...

I'm having a printing issue. My computer and printer are connected to the network as well...: Attached is the Hardware Properties report from my settings.Name: Ethernet Description: Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller Physical address MAC: b8:ca:3a:de:4a:4d Status: Not operational Maximum transmission unit: 1500 IPv4 address: 169.254.112.132/16 IPv6 address:...
  6. I'm having a printing issue. My computer and printer are connected to the network as well...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Blank pages being printed but only from one computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank pages being printed but only from one computer: My husband and I each have a desktop all-in-one computer and we share a printer that we connect to wirelessly. I recently changed a printer cartridge and overall the printer seems to be fine. However, when sending print jobs to the printer from my husband's computer, all we...
  8. Blank pages being printed but only from one computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank pages being printed but only from one computer: My husband and I each have a desktop all-in-one computer and we share a printer that we connect to wirelessly. I recently changed a printer cartridge and overall the printer seems to be fine. However, when sending print jobs to the printer from my husband's computer, all we...
  9. Blank pages being printed but only from one computer

10. Blank pages being printed but only from one computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware