Windows 10: Computer truble

Discus and support Computer truble in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; While trying to install windows on my pc I just built it can't find a driver to install windows onto... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by phillipwilkinson, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Computer truble

While trying to install windows on my pc I just built it can't find a driver to install windows onto

:)

phillipwilkinson, Jan 12, 2019

2. truble pering myiphone x with itune

truble pering myiphone x with itune

HoushangShabestari, Jan 12, 2019
  3. truble logging in to mail.

thank you for your reply,

i allso deleated the mail box on the phone and set up a new,same adress and password

but now it does not disconnect after syncing mail.

i do belive there is some truble at the nokia mail server,hope they fix it fast.

thanse---01, Jan 12, 2019
  4. swat354 Win User

Computer truble

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

Computer truble

1. Computer truble - Similar Threads - Computer truble

2. Can I change computer name to original?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I change computer name to original?: I had some probs with windows 10 desktop and had to make a recovery drive on a flash drive from a different windows 10 laptop. It worked fine but now my computer thinks it’s an HP laptop and there’s a completely different machine number after the name. Can I change it back to...
  3. Can I change computer name to original?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I change computer name to original?: I had some probs with windows 10 desktop and had to make a recovery drive on a flash drive from a different windows 10 laptop. It worked fine but now my computer thinks it’s an HP laptop and there’s a completely different machine number after the name. Can I change it back to...
  4. Can I change computer name to original?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. XML File appearing on desktop every time I restart the computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XML File appearing on desktop every time I restart the computer: I noticed a .xml file named "ServiceDataIntegrated" that is reappearing every time I restart my computer. I delete it each time. I have opened the file and it seems to be blank. I went into the properties under security and noticed that there are several groups/user names I...
  6. XML File appearing on desktop every time I restart the computer

XML File appearing on desktop every time I restart the computer: I noticed a .xml file named "ServiceDataIntegrated" that is reappearing every time I restart my computer. I delete it each time. I have opened the file and it seems to be blank. I went into the properties under security and noticed that there are several groups/user names I...
  7. Help me hear the sound on the computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help me hear the sound on the computer: Since I reset the entire computer I haven't been able to hear sound from it after that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-hear-the-sound-on-the-computer/4c24681e-d98d-4cea-a3e1-f9c92de3aa00
  8. Help me hear the sound on the computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me hear the sound on the computer: Since I reset the entire computer I haven't been able to hear sound from it after that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-hear-the-sound-on-the-computer/4c24681e-d98d-4cea-a3e1-f9c92de3aa00
  9. Help me hear the sound on the computer

10. my computer cannot detect my second screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer cannot detect my second screen: My computer does not detect my second screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-cannot-detect-my-second-screen/61941a36-1d7c-46b3-95ed-a50b705be8fa