Windows 10: computer turn off suddenly and turn on when i am working on it by itself

Discus and support computer turn off suddenly and turn on when i am working on it by itself in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hello previously the computer shut down and turn on with an error like that in the picture it happened when i was putting it on sleep mode and worked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AbdelrahmanAyman6, Mar 23, 2022.

1. computer turn off suddenly and turn on when i am working on it by itself

hello previously the computer shut down and turn on with an error like that in the picture it happened when i was putting it on sleep mode and worked on it for days without shutting down and it shuts down every now and then but these days it keeps doing it even when i am working on it and it happened a lot in the last few days and even 2 times in a day when it turn on again it doesn't work and even made a beep it works only when i press the power button to turn it off and turn it on back i want to know why it keeps doing that and if there is any solution that i can do to fix this problem than

:)

AbdelrahmanAyman6, Mar 23, 2022
  2. ProPlayer Win User

PC suddenly turning off

nah, it's not that, there are no crash reports at all... The pc just turns off suddenly with no blue screen nor anything else, it just restarts point blank *Frown computer turn off suddenly and turn on when i am working on it by itself :(

ProPlayer, Mar 23, 2022
  3. OldMike65 Win User
    I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

Then if they are still on, try some of these steps listed below, Not all of these steps may not apply, but, step #2 and #4 should help. I have all 4 steps on myself.

1 Go to Device manager and DISABLE Bluetooth, Do Not remove!
    2 Turn USB suspend off
    3 Set Hard Drive or SSD to Never
    4 Turn Link State Power Management off
    Settings 2 thur 4 can be found in your Power Management Settings.
    Then click on "Change settings that are currently unavailable"
    Then Reboot your Computer. This does work, may come back if you shut OFF your computer,then turn it back on, if it does, just a reboot will turn it off again.

OldMike65, Mar 23, 2022
  4. Merliah Win User

computer turn off suddenly and turn on when i am working on it by itself

Computer is shutting down immediately after turning it on?

This has started to happen recently and I'm worried. It does not happen always but this week it happened more often. Basically when I am turning my computer on, after a beep it's shutting down. With the second time it turns on and it does not list that my computer shut down suddenly, so to get me into safe mode, etc. but it boots normally.

I am not sure what the problem is. I removed an additional small fan I had, since I always had it there in the usb, so I thought it could be causing it, but I removed it. I decided to replace my power adapter, since other times I had problem with that & usually they are heating a lot. I bought a cheaper adapter & still the same. I also noticed that this problem usually happens when I turn on my computer after hours. I tried to turn on/turn off my computer between minutes and it did not happen.

Could it be dust? The CPU? I just hope there isn't any problem with the motherboard.

Merliah, Mar 23, 2022
Thema:

computer turn off suddenly and turn on when i am working on it by itself

1. computer turn off suddenly and turn on when i am working on it by itself - Similar Threads - computer turn off

2. Screentime turning turning itself off

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Screentime turning turning itself off: Hi I have screentime setup for my child and randomly the screen time keeps turning itselft off. Often i find why my child has gone over his limit and then when i go and check the usage i see that screen time limits are turned off. i know for a fact that he doens't have the...
  3. Screentime turning turning itself off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screentime turning turning itself off: Hi I have screentime setup for my child and randomly the screen time keeps turning itselft off. Often i find why my child has gone over his limit and then when i go and check the usage i see that screen time limits are turned off. i know for a fact that he doens't have the...
  4. Screentime turning turning itself off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. computer turn off suddenly and turn on when i am working on it by itself

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer turn off suddenly and turn on when i am working on it by itself: hello previously the computer shut down and turn on with an error like that in the picture it happened when i was putting it on sleep mode and worked on it for days without shutting down and it shuts down every now and then but these days it keeps doing it even when i am...
  6. computer turn off suddenly and turn on when i am working on it by itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer turn off suddenly and turn on when i am working on it by itself: hello previously the computer shut down and turn on with an error like that in the picture it happened when i was putting it on sleep mode and worked on it for days without shutting down and it shuts down every now and then but these days it keeps doing it even when i am...
  7. Screen Turns off Suddenly When I am working on Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen Turns off Suddenly When I am working on Laptop: Screen Turns off Suddenly When I am working on Laptop and appears back after a long time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-turns-off-suddenly-when-i-am-working-on/59ec3321-bd37-4567-a3c9-c95517e5db75
  8. My notebook suddenly blocked itself turning off, and I can't turn it on again

My notebook suddenly blocked itself turning off, and I can't turn it on again: About a week and a half ago I got my notebook repaired after backups were accidentally deleted. It also got its operating system updated to Windows 10, since originally it had Windows 7 but some years after buying it, it had problems with build 7600/7601 'this copy of Windows...
  9. My PC suddenly blocked itself turning off, and I can't turn it on again

My PC suddenly blocked itself turning off, and I can't turn it on again: About a week and a half ago I got my notebook repaired after backups were accidentally deleted. It also got its operating system updated to Windows 10, since originally it had Windows 7 but some years after buying it, it had problems with build 7600/7601 'this copy of Windows...
  10. Computer keeps turning itself on and off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer keeps turning itself on and off: I am very frustrated with Microsoft and the Edge from 10. my COMPUTER KEEPS TURNING ITSELF ON AND OFF FOR NO REASON AND IT IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!! HOW DO I FIX THIS PROBLEM I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING AND IT DOES NOT HELP THE PROBLEM. * Moved from MSN?Accounts...