Windows 10: Computer Turned off and the fans went on Max

Discus and support Computer Turned off and the fans went on Max in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I started up a game and when loading into it, my screen went black and then my GPU fan went crazy, nothing happened after that, the fan just stayed at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Daniel.Farr, Dec 20, 2020.

1. Computer Turned off and the fans went on Max

I started up a game and when loading into it, my screen went black and then my GPU fan went crazy, nothing happened after that, the fan just stayed at 100%. So I restarted it and nothing happened, clicked on the game again and the same thing occurred. I've checked my Window Report and it states some sort of Hardware Error. I don't know what's going on?

Description

A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 141

Parameter 1: ffffd507e3278460

Parameter 2: fffff8054eec2298

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: 3c28

OS version: 10_0_19041

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 256_1

OS Version: 10.0.19041.2.0.0.256.48

Locale ID: 2057

Thanks.

:)

Daniel.Farr, Dec 20, 2020

2. computer fan

• Carefully blow out the dust from all the vents on the sides and underneath.
    • Only use laptops on hard surfaces without any coverings on that surface.
    • If it is a rattle / clicking type noise then it will need a Technician to replace the fan and completely clean out any dust / hair or other debris that may be trapped within the laptops casings and fan assembly.

Frank N St31n, Dec 20, 2020
  3. Vinodh.V Win User
    W10 CPU fan not boosting to max speed

Hi Pablo,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience caused.

We would suggest you to update the following items and check the cpu fan speed and performance.

Check if there is a program to control the fan speed, may be the controller program is not compatible with Windows 10. Also check for the below list and please update it:

• BIOS.
    • Chipset drivers.
    http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/pro...enovo-y-series-laptops/y50-70-notebook-lenovo

If you don't find the drivers compatible for Windows 10. refer to the motherboard manufacturer website and check for updated chipset drivers and install it.

BIOS Disclaimer:

Modifying BIOS/ complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the configuring of BIOS/CMOS
    settings can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.

Hope this information helps, for further assistance please reply.

Vinodh.V, Dec 20, 2020
  4. Computer Turned off and the fans went on Max

My pc fan all of a sudden gets stuck on max sped

I was just doing some internet surfing and all of a sudden my fan goes up speed a little bit every 2 seconds and then now no matter what, it stays on max speed even after turning it off and on again

NathanSocha, Dec 20, 2020
Thema:

Computer Turned off and the fans went on Max

1. Computer Turned off and the fans went on Max - Similar Threads - Computer Turned off

2. Fan is turned off when screen is off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fan is turned off when screen is off: Hi i have strange problem with my new computer, i told to asus support but they answer me that could be an hardware defect,however the problem seem like something not working well on windows, and i'm hoping i can resolve it without send back my devicei explain:when i set 5...
  3. Fan is turned off when screen is off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fan is turned off when screen is off: Hi i have strange problem with my new computer, i told to asus support but they answer me that could be an hardware defect,however the problem seem like something not working well on windows, and i'm hoping i can resolve it without send back my devicei explain:when i set 5...
  4. my fan on my computer is now randomly turning on and off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my fan on my computer is now randomly turning on and off: i have a dell g16 gameing laptop and the fan for somereason was turning on and off i ran a virus scan nothing came up so idk why it was doing that do i have a virus or something?...
  5. my fan on my computer is now randomly turning on and off

my fan on my computer is now randomly turning on and off: i have a dell g16 gameing laptop and the fan for somereason was turning on and off i ran a virus scan nothing came up so idk why it was doing that do i have a virus or something?...
  6. Lenevo fan didn't turn off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lenevo fan didn't turn off: My lenovo pc running windows 10 home 64 bit when i shut it down the fan didn't turn off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenevo-fan-didnt-turn-off/778b2ca3-c03b-4a58-98bd-0ebe3656422e
  7. Lenevo fan didn't turn off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenevo fan didn't turn off: My lenovo pc running windows 10 home 64 bit when i shut it down the fan didn't turn off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenevo-fan-didnt-turn-off/778b2ca3-c03b-4a58-98bd-0ebe3656422e
  8. my fan is turning off with the computer on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my fan is turning off with the computer on: Help, i don´t know what else can i do.I turn my computer on, and he start loading the software and i listen the fan working normal, but after awhile it decrease the rev...
  9. my fan is turning off with the computer on

my fan is turning off with the computer on: Help, i don´t know what else can i do.I turn my computer on, and he start loading the software and i listen the fan working normal, but after awhile it decrease the rev...
  10. Computer randomly restarting with fans going to max

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer randomly restarting with fans going to max: Hello all,I recently bought a CyberpowerPC pre-built gaming desktop exactly a month ago. For the past 4 days, my computer has been restarting itself randomly. Normally , it'll do it when I am using the computer in some fashion, but it has done it from a desktop without me...