Windows 10: Computer turning off when gaming or rendering video ERROR: BEX64 cnext.exe

Discus and support Computer turning off when gaming or rendering video ERROR: BEX64 cnext.exe in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, My computer keeps turning off when I am gaming (BF4) and when processing a video (Corel Video Studio X10). When I turn the computer back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SDOCPublishing, Nov 22, 2019.

1. Computer turning off when gaming or rendering video ERROR: BEX64 cnext.exe

Hello,

My computer keeps turning off when I am gaming (BF4) and when processing a video (Corel Video Studio X10).

When I turn the computer back on half the time it turns off again before Windows completely starts up. The following boot attempt is always successful. The error report is below.

I see this problem posted online but the Problem Event Name is always APP, as opposed to my error of cnext.exe. I don't know if that is different than my problem.

I have read that this is a Radeon error. My graphics card is an Nvidea GE Force 1080 FTW 2. I used to have a Radeon, but it is no longer listed in my device manager and I cannot find any old drivers on my pc.

Any idea what I can do?

Description

Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\cnext.exe

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: BEX64

Application Name: cnext.exe

Application Version: 10.1.1.1522

Application Timestamp: 565bcb13

Fault Module Name: StackHash_ac46

Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0

Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000

Exception Offset: PCH_73_FROM_ntdll+0x000000000009CC14

Exception Code: c0000005

Exception Data: 0000000000000008

OS Version: 10.0.18362.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 1033

Additional Information 1: ac46

Additional Information 2: ac462b2fd07cc853b652b5104a1cf381

Additional Information 3: 88a4

Additional Information 4: 88a4c39022287ada376ba483eca2240b

Extra information about the problem

Bucket ID: 633fde83e27e35f40e7124257a07f31e (2193574236885873438)

:)

SDOCPublishing, Nov 22, 2019

2. Cnext

Hi Warren,

To assist you further, I would like to ask some questions:

• What is the exact issue you are facing?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • When you say "Cnext", are you referring to CNET or Cnext?

Please get back to us with the requested information and we'll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 22, 2019
  3. Mala_S Win User
    BEX64 error only occurred when I was playing Battlefield5

Hello duadua9,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To address the issue, kindly help us with the following questions.

1. What is the make and model of the computer?
    2. What is the exact error message that is displayed while you play the game?
    3. Are you facing this issue on Xbox console or Windows PC?

BEX64 error is caused by the saved files while you play the game. Kindly check with the below suggestions and see if it works.

• Delete all saved files (game files) from your users/documents folder (possibly libraries/documents folder).
    • Start the game launcher from origin.
    • If the origin syncs saved files before starting the launcher > Perform step 1 again.
    • If it doesn’t sync, start the game and Play.

Note: Delete only the game files, do not delete the personal files.

Kindly help us with the above queries and respond with the status of the issue.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Nov 22, 2019
  4. hr0201 Win User

Computer turning off when gaming or rendering video ERROR: BEX64 cnext.exe

"audio renderer error. please restart your computer" error youtube

And another thing to try:
    Update your audio drivers (strange that this would be necessary as there hadn't been any changes for me; but it usually is a good idea to have the latest drivers anyway).
    Note: We did have a PC whose audio stopped working and a BIOS update solved it. This definitely wasn't the root of the problem for that computer because it was working like normal before and there were no apparent changes (and the user didn't have administrative access). I'd recommend this as a last step. I've never had a problem with a BIOS update but prefer to do it only if there is a useful fix (and of course better to back up before).

Here's another solution that someone posted:
    Audio renderer error. Please restart your computer.
    I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked
    note: make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled
    < I don't know if this is necessary but that's what the poster suggested. - >

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    << I would think just updating the driver would probably work, but if not (for instance if it's up-to-date) then you could try the following steps as well. - >>
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

hr0201, Nov 22, 2019
Thema:

Computer turning off when gaming or rendering video ERROR: BEX64 cnext.exe

1. Computer turning off when gaming or rendering video ERROR: BEX64 cnext.exe - Similar Threads - Computer turning off

2. what is error BEX64? my roblox crashes when i open a game or load it and says error BEX64.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is error BEX64? my roblox crashes when i open a game or load it and says error BEX64.: It Shows me a crash screen when i open roblox and on that crash screen i click that button that shows more details about the crash, then it proceeds to say:Problem signature: Problem Event Name: BEX64 Application Name: RobloxPlayerBeta.exe Application Version:...
  3. what is error BEX64? my roblox crashes when i open a game or load it and says error BEX64.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what is error BEX64? my roblox crashes when i open a game or load it and says error BEX64.: It Shows me a crash screen when i open roblox and on that crash screen i click that button that shows more details about the crash, then it proceeds to say:Problem signature: Problem Event Name: BEX64 Application Name: RobloxPlayerBeta.exe Application Version:...
  4. GPU turning off when rendering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU turning off when rendering: Recently I have not been able to render videos from After Effects as after around a minute, my GPU fans would stop spinning and the display would go black signalling that it's off as well as this, audio cuts out completely and any USB devices plugged into the motherboard ie...
  5. GPU turning off when rendering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GPU turning off when rendering: Recently I have not been able to render videos from After Effects as after around a minute, my GPU fans would stop spinning and the display would go black signalling that it's off as well as this, audio cuts out completely and any USB devices plugged into the motherboard ie...
  6. Computer is turned off when opening certain games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer is turned off when opening certain games: I'm not exactly what causes this but when i open certain games right when it is opening it turns off my monitor and usb ports but motherboard lights are still running. I'd appreciate any fixes or any potential causes submitted by /u/NedNoodleHead [link] [comments]...
  7. BEX64 Error, crashing app or computer!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BEX64 Error, crashing app or computer!: I can't work out how to fix this. I am constantly getting crashes with a 3D art app that I need to work for my business. The latest error is.. Description Faulting Application Path: D:\My DAZ 3D Library\Applications\64-bit\DAZ 3D\DAZStudio4\DAZStudio.exe Problem...
  8. The computer has an error when the computer is turned off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    The computer has an error when the computer is turned off: I turn off my Laptop . when I turned off the computer, my computer reported an error gpucontrol.exe . the Windows 1809 no Bug but upgrade Bug . the image . please help me ! my laptop is MSI gl62m-7rdx . [ATTACH]...
  9. Bex64 error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bex64 error: Source Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 Summary Stopped working Date ‎11/‎18/‎2018 11:24 AM Status Report sent Description Faulting Application Path: G:\Call of Duty Black Ops 4\BlackOps4.exe Problem signature Problem Event Name: BEX64 Application Name: BlackOps4.exe Application...
  10. Why does my computer monitor turn off when i start up games or render?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why does my computer monitor turn off when i start up games or render?: Why does my computer monitor turn off when i start up games or render videos on it? its never done it before until lately. ill just be playing a game on it like CSGO or H1Z1 and it just randomly turns off after a little bit. Please help. 67344