Windows 10: Computer Turns On At Midnight Every Night

Discus and support Computer Turns On At Midnight Every Night in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Split from this thread.my question is similar, but reversed. my windows 7 sp1 professional home version keeps starting my computer at 12 midnight every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by VictorVitro, Nov 30, 2021.

1. Computer Turns On At Midnight Every Night

Split from this thread.my question is similar, but reversed. my windows 7 sp1 professional home version keeps starting my computer at 12 midnight every night. have to keep shutting it down. this is getting annoying. how can I stop this from happening?

:)

VictorVitro, Nov 30, 2021
  2. Dove9381 Win User

involuntary shutdown of computer each night at midnight

My computer involuntarily shutsdown each night at midnight and it is a complete mystery to me as to why.

Dove9381, Dec 1, 2021
  3. Internet shuts off for a minute every night at midnight

This is a minor problem that I lose connection to internet for about a minute and it comes back on right at midnight every night. Was wondering what could cause this?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

toronto-maple-leafs-fan, Dec 1, 2021
  4. Computer Turns On At Midnight Every Night

Night Mode

Hi David,

Additional information will give us a clarity to your concern. We would like to know if you are referring to Night Light. If yes, follow these steps to turn off the Night Light:

• Open Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Make sure that you are on Display tab, and then toggle the
      Night Light
      option to Off.
    • Click on Night light settings.
    • Click on Turn off now button.

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Dec 1, 2021
Thema:

Computer Turns On At Midnight Every Night

1. Computer Turns On At Midnight Every Night - Similar Threads - Computer Turns Midnight

2. Computer rebooting every night

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer rebooting every night: In the event viewer I find this...The process wininit.exe 127.0.0.1 has initiated the restart of computer HEATHER on behalf of user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM for the following reason: Legacy API shutdown Reason Code: 0x80070000 Shutdown Type: restart Comment: Details ------------...
  3. Computer rebooting every night

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer rebooting every night: In the event viewer I find this...The process wininit.exe 127.0.0.1 has initiated the restart of computer HEATHER on behalf of user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM for the following reason: Legacy API shutdown Reason Code: 0x80070000 Shutdown Type: restart Comment: Details ------------...
  4. Windows drop on tray every midnight

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows drop on tray every midnight: Hi! As I said in the title windows drop on tray every midnight. I have no idea why, I don't know exactly how long the problems has been going on, but it has been going on for a while. I play games and it can sometimes be very distracting while I'm playing. I hope someone...
  5. Windows drop on tray every midnight

Windows drop on tray every midnight: Hi! As I said in the title windows drop on tray every midnight. I have no idea why, I don't know exactly how long the problems has been going on, but it has been going on for a while. I play games and it can sometimes be very distracting while I'm playing. I hope someone...
  6. Computer turning on in the middle of the night

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer turning on in the middle of the night: My computer is randomly turning on at night, somewhere around 3-5 am. I know it does this when updating and also going into a mode where it looks like it's shut down and you have to press the power button to turn it on but it's actually just asleep. No idea what that's...
  7. Computer turning on in the middle of the night

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer turning on in the middle of the night: My computer is randomly turning on at night, somewhere around 3-5 am. I know it does this when updating and also going into a mode where it looks like it's shut down and you have to press the power button to turn it on but it's actually just asleep. No idea what that's...
  8. Computer turning on in the middle of the night

9. Computer Turns On At Midnight Every Night

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Turns On At Midnight Every Night: Split from this thread.my question is similar, but reversed. my windows 7 sp1 professional home version keeps starting my computer at 12 midnight every night. have to keep shutting it down. this is getting annoying. how can I stop this from happening?...
  10. Turning off Midnight Chime

in Windows 10 Support
    Turning off Midnight Chime: Long time since I last posted here, but curious if anyone might know how to identify what makes Windows 10 play a chime (Using the Windows 10 Default System Sound, it sounds like the Asterisk Sound) at Midnight when the computer is on. I really don't need it and can't figure...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows update starts the computer in midnight