Windows 10: Computer turns on by itself

Discus and support Computer turns on by itself in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I just got a new computer a few days ago and three times now its turned on around 6 AM, I know this because the fan I have plugged into it starts when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by LtColonel Stress, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Computer turns on by itself

I just got a new computer a few days ago and three times now its turned on around 6 AM, I know this because the fan I have plugged into it starts when its on and around that time it started going and the computer was still closed. I thought it was the active hours but I was wrong and now I'm stumped. I usually put the computer on sleep mode by the way.

:)

LtColonel Stress, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

Computer turns on by itself

1. Computer turns on by itself - Similar Threads - Computer turns itself

2. Ethernet turning on by itself

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet turning on by itself: So, this is a relatively new problem, only happened once before and i ended up resetting the computer as the internet was, zero help as for the issue itself, its that The Ethernet has decided to override the wireless, so the computer will refuse to search for, display, or...
  3. Computer keeps turning itself on and off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer keeps turning itself on and off: I am very frustrated with Microsoft and the Edge from 10. my COMPUTER KEEPS TURNING ITSELF ON AND OFF FOR NO REASON AND IT IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!! HOW DO I FIX THIS PROBLEM I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING AND IT DOES NOT HELP THE PROBLEM. * Moved from MSN?Accounts...
  4. desktop turn on by itself

in Windows 10 Customization
    desktop turn on by itself: why is my pc turn on by itself? please help!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-turn-on-by-itself/446c51a6-f31e-45b4-98ab-42e73ab5c68b
  5. computer turns itself on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    computer turns itself on: finding computer on when no one has touched it for weeks - happening a couple days in a row -no cortana, etc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-turns-itself-on/7cae53a3-a974-48f6-a83b-127fc53f7475"
  6. Windows 10 computer turns on by itself

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 computer turns on by itself: [ATTACH] A computer turning on all by itself randomly can be very annoying. I have faced this situation multiple numbers of times, and I had to make sure to turn the switch off, so there is no chance of it turning [...] This post Windows 10 computer turns on by itself is...
  7. Computer turns into blue screen with stripes and restarts itself?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer turns into blue screen with stripes and restarts itself?: Anyone can tell me what this is, once In a while my computer just crashes or shows this screen then restarts itself. Please view the video link: dell problem - YouTube edit: suggest category/unsure 62146
  8. Computer turns on by itself

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer turns on by itself: [img] It turned on from a complete shut down. 31100
  9. Monitor turns on by itself

in Windows 10 Support
    Monitor turns on by itself: Ever since I installed Win10 the monitor has been turning on by itself between 3 and 5 am every night, or 3 minutes after login after a reboot if it is off at the time. Except on days immediately after a noticeable win10 patch. It is turned off physically, not by the system....
  10. My computer randomly turns itself off

in Windows 10 Support
    My computer randomly turns itself off: Hi, I have recently upgraded to windows 10 pro from windows 7 and prior to this i have been getting BSOD and it turned out to be a faulty ram which i replaced. Now my pc runs with two different brand rams bu have same spec, ddr2 2GB 800. anyway I have my pc connected...