Windows 10: Computer types automatically without typing and files opens regularly

Discus and support Computer types automatically without typing and files opens regularly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello my computer types automatically while working online or offline, and it opens files such as "my computer" etc regularly while on working. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RejinaRai, Jul 17, 2018.

1. RejinaRai Win User

Computer types automatically without typing and files opens regularly

hello

my computer types automatically while working online or offline, and it opens files such as "my computer" etc regularly while on working. I have windows 10 and it is 64 bit. can you please fix this

Moved from: Internet Explorer / Internet Explorer 11 / Windows 10

:)

RejinaRai, Jul 17, 2018

2. Notepad automatically opening when ABA file downloaded

Hi Fiona,

We suggest that you follow these steps to uncheck the Always open this type of file:

• Right click on an ABA file.
    • Hover your mouse cursor on Open with and select Choose another app.
    • Uncheck the Always open this type of file and click on
      OK
    Let us know how it goes.

Nathaniel Mon, Jul 17, 2018
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jul 17, 2018
  4. Computer types automatically without typing and files opens regularly

Windows 10 typing slow

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: This issue may happen due to system file corruption. I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted
    system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin) to bring up elevated Command prompt.

• In Command prompt type
      sfc/scannow
      and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    Method 2: If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps to employ the DISM command lines:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.

• In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Cleanupimage

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 17, 2018
Thema:

Computer types automatically without typing and files opens regularly

1. Computer types automatically without typing and files opens regularly - Similar Threads - Computer types automatically

2. Open files of varying types

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Open files of varying types: Recently, in preparation for wiping my hard drive, I saved all the things on my computer that were in my document files to Google Drive and also to a thumb drive. This included Word files, pictures, and all types of things. When I was ready to reinstall from Google Drive, all...
  3. Open files of varying types

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Open files of varying types: Recently, in preparation for wiping my hard drive, I saved all the things on my computer that were in my document files to Google Drive and also to a thumb drive. This included Word files, pictures, and all types of things. When I was ready to reinstall from Google Drive, all...
  4. Open files of varying types

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Keyboard automatically types

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard automatically types: The keyboard types the number 1 automatically .. due to this I'm not even to type password from keyboard instead using on screen keyboard , which is really tough. I got this 1111111111111111111111111111111111111111problem all of the sudden. if i open a new tab it...
  6. Keyboard automatically types

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard automatically types: The keyboard types the number 1 automatically .. due to this I'm not even to type password from keyboard instead using on screen keyboard , which is really tough. I got this 1111111111111111111111111111111111111111problem all of the sudden. if i open a new tab it...
  7. Keyboard automatically types

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Keyboard typing ,,,, automatically

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Keyboard typing ,,,, automatically: Hello community, I am facing a problem with my lenovo ideapad 310 laptop keyboard. A day back, it automatically started ,,,,,,, this and i am not able to write anything . I used malwarebyte to find malware an virus and i found 10 files which i quarintited and then deleted ....
  9. Computer Opening Things When Typing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer Opening Things When Typing: So what happens is the sometimes my computer does weird things like when i try to type it opens apps and the only way to fix it is to restart the computer and this gets really annoying since today it happened to me about 4 times. Any help would be appreciated...
  10. Cursor types automatically

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cursor types automatically: Sometimes, my cursor types the number 1 uncontrollably in any box where you can type. I've run the mouse and keyboard troubleshooter as well as checked updated drivers. This problem is sporadic. I have Windows 10 Home Edition. Any suggestions?...