Windows 10: Computer upgraded from 7PRO to MS 10. Once out and recooping I tried to use the computer...

Discus and support Computer upgraded from 7PRO to MS 10. Once out and recooping I tried to use the computer... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Eighteen months plus have expired since the MS 10 upgrade and over six months since PURCHASE of Office 365. When Office 365 was loaded, MS10 VANISHED!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by bluegray tiger, May 31, 2019.

1. Computer upgraded from 7PRO to MS 10. Once out and recooping I tried to use the computer...

Eighteen months plus have expired since the MS 10 upgrade and over six months since PURCHASE of Office 365. When Office 365 was loaded, MS10 VANISHED! Now I can't get MS 10 reloaded. What happening?

:)

bluegray tiger, May 31, 2019
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, May 31, 2019
  3. Video card or RAM need upgrading?

Memtest: no errors after 10 hrs.
    I'm going to perform the Primetest, later on. Get back to you on that.
    I'm going to take it step by step, guys. I need to find the problem with this current computer. I might have to upgrade some components, so that it is still runnable. As for the new one, yes....i will build on it later. I need to find something decent 'gaming experience', all suggestions appreciated. THanks.

itsmeitsme, May 31, 2019
  4. taward Win User

Computer upgraded from 7PRO to MS 10. Once out and recooping I tried to use the computer...

One computer cannot access other network computers.

So I've tried every troubleshooting step I know:
    • Double checked that Net Bios was enabled
    • Ran a bunch of network commands:
      • flushed DNS
      • registered dns
      • pinged and located the named computers successfully
    • Reset my router to factory settings

Nothing works when I try to access via explorer. I'm still baffled by the fact that every other computer can access each other AND access this computer. It's just the outgoing connection from this machine that doesn't work.

Any thoughts?

taward, May 31, 2019
Thema:

Computer upgraded from 7PRO to MS 10. Once out and recooping I tried to use the computer...

1. Computer upgraded from 7PRO to MS 10. Once out and recooping I tried to use the computer... - Similar Threads - Computer upgraded 7PRO

2. how can I upgrade my window 7Pro ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I upgrade my window 7Pro ?: I would like to know if there's an upgrade my window 7pro ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-upgrade-my-window-7pro/be347927-4cd1-4c73-a605-7850a2974afc
  3. Computer Freezing once a week.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Freezing once a week.: Hello everyone,I am having an issue with a computer freezing up around once a week.Current events are.================================Event ID: 201Source AppModel-Runtime - Execution [ ProcessID] 1004 [ ThreadID] 2780 PackageName...
  4. Computer Freezing once a week.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Freezing once a week.: Hello everyone,I am having an issue with a computer freezing up around once a week.Current events are.================================Event ID: 201Source AppModel-Runtime - Execution [ ProcessID] 1004 [ ThreadID] 2780 PackageName...
  5. Urgent! My Computer blacks out once I log in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Urgent! My Computer blacks out once I log in: The last month my computer has been randomly blacking out more and more frequently. No it has come to the point were it blacks out only seconds or minutes after I log in. What can the problem be? Is anyone has a solution/explanation to this I would be grateful. My theories:...
  6. missing module after upgrading from 7PRO 64 to 10PRO

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    missing module after upgrading from 7PRO 64 to 10PRO: Hi, I am missing a module located in local services called IPsec Policy Agent . When I try and connect one of my VPN's I get an error 789 and one of the issues is this module needs to be set to automatic. Any suggestions ?...
  7. Trying to update / upgrade my win 10 computer

Trying to update / upgrade my win 10 computer: Hello, After all the answers you wrote to me, yesterday made another try to update / upgrade my windows 10.Made a new Iso file with the creation media tool.Ran all tests as on attached "Scan results.txt" file.Disabled all programs in the "Task mgr Startup list"Only keyboard,...
  8. Can I use the iso from the Win 10 esd to upgrade another computer

Can I use the iso from the Win 10 esd to upgrade another computer: The Win 10 install.esd for tomorrow's upgrade is on my new Win 8.1 computer. Can I use an iso. made from that esd. to upgrade my Win 7 computer if it has not yet received the upgrade files? Both will be upgrading to Win 10 Home. I wouldn't try it until tomorrow because...
  9. Update to 10pro From 7pro

Update to 10pro From 7pro: Hello Everyone, Well i attempted to upgrade my Genuine Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro Via the Media Creation tool, and the update has now Failed 3 times, i have Rebooted my System more that 5 times and i still get this Error, i will try it again, Thanks in advance, i hope...
  10. Can I use the Windows 10 upgrade on a standalone computer?

Can I use the Windows 10 upgrade on a standalone computer?: Hey all: I have a question that I REALLY need the answer to. I have done searches regarding this, but so far I have been unable to come up with an answer. I am responsible for ten laptops for work. These laptops are not used everyday. Currently I am running Windows 7 on...