Windows 10: computer vender put cracked software on the computer. How do I bring the computer to...

Discus and support computer vender put cracked software on the computer. How do I bring the computer to... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I live in Cambodia, the land of cracked soft ware. With out my permission the comuter store installed lots of cracked software. I have removed most of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by WileyUmstead, May 7, 2020.

1. computer vender put cracked software on the computer. How do I bring the computer to...

I live in Cambodia, the land of cracked soft ware. With out my permission the comuter store installed lots of cracked software. I have removed most of the cracked soft ware, word, power point etc. The computer is a Dell and was suppose to come with Windows Starter, instead it came with Windows Pro Education. The licence will expire in 177 days. What will happen then?. How do I find the original licence? How do I bring the computer back to factory original? I do not have a back up disk! The computer store never even gave me a chance to tell them no, they just downloaded the illegal software. I have been using microsoft products since dos 2.0 and I have never installed illegal software. This computer is 5 days old. Help please. How do I find the original product key?

Wiley

:)

WileyUmstead, May 7, 2020

2. Software via the Internet: Microsoft in ‘Cloud’ Computing

well ... how i see it its one step closer to having a computer with no software on it. when you boot it up, it loads ur OS from the internet ...

pirates look out, argh!

[I.R.A]_FBi, May 7, 2020
  3. kakazza Win User
    Software via the Internet: Microsoft in ‘Cloud’ Computing

Hope you meant that as a negative point?!

kakazza, May 7, 2020
  4. computer vender put cracked software on the computer. How do I bring the computer to...

Computer update

For what? And what will this computer be used for?

Bill_Bright, May 7, 2020
Thema:

computer vender put cracked software on the computer. How do I bring the computer to...

1. computer vender put cracked software on the computer. How do I bring the computer to... - Similar Threads - computer vender put

2. how to put the butterfly shortcut on computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to put the butterfly shortcut on computer: How to put the butterfly icon on computer search? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-put-the-butterfly-shortcut-on-computer/1b04d714-224f-4623-be22-46668a11a30a
  3. how to put the butterfly shortcut on computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to put the butterfly shortcut on computer: How to put the butterfly icon on computer search? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-put-the-butterfly-shortcut-on-computer/1b04d714-224f-4623-be22-46668a11a30a
  4. how to put the butterfly shortcut on computer

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do I put my computer to sleep?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I put my computer to sleep?: Very specific directions:On my old computer which had a problem that couldn't be fixed it was six years old though reinstalling Windows might help I could push a button and the computer would turn off but would come back on with just the touch of a key or the mouse. No need...
  6. How do I put my computer to sleep?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I put my computer to sleep?: Very specific directions:On my old computer which had a problem that couldn't be fixed it was six years old though reinstalling Windows might help I could push a button and the computer would turn off but would come back on with just the touch of a key or the mouse. No need...
  7. How do I remove my onedrive folder from one computer and put it on a new computer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I remove my onedrive folder from one computer and put it on a new computer?: I want to move my onedrive folder from my old computer to a new computer. How do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-my-onedrive-folder-from-one/b306eef9-b594-4ddf-99f9-fa4b75fe294f
  8. Putting computer to sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Putting computer to sleep: Can anyone help me with this one. No matter what I do in the power settings the computer will not go to sleep after the 5 minutes that I have set. I have done the bit in the advance, but no matter what I do the computer will not go into sleep mode unless I put in there...
  9. computer cracked during installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    computer cracked during installation: Hi, during installation of Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: Premium Deluxe Order 6862641295 computer, after downloadin about 15 Giga suddenly completely stopped. No combination was able to restart it. Result is that I unpleasantlly lost my downloading. Payment was regularly...
  10. should i put computer to sleep?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    should i put computer to sleep?: shout i leave the power options alone? like iof i am converting a video? 19554