Windows 10: Computer very slow after latest Windows Pro update

Discus and support Computer very slow after latest Windows Pro update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After updating my Windows 11 Pro, my computer has become very slow and unstable causing it to restart from a green screen. My mouse can lag sometime as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Stewart Bradnick, Feb 29, 2024.

1. Computer very slow after latest Windows Pro update

After updating my Windows 11 Pro, my computer has become very slow and unstable causing it to restart from a green screen. My mouse can lag sometime as much as 2 second behind input giving it the appearance that it has a mind of its own.

:)

Stewart Bradnick, Feb 29, 2024
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Feb 29, 2024
  3. Do windows updates slow down the computer?

Basically you might as well have the latest stable drivers on a Opticsl disk or usb drive and then updates thst dont bork the os, install updates, then dtivers and leave the system unplugged from ethernet/wifi then set parameters to prevent windows from updating automatically, save a list of settings you adjudted judt incase sn os update resets it to default etc.

W10 sounds more like a pita than it's worth to install...

eidairaman1, Feb 29, 2024
  4. Ernie San Win User

Computer very slow after latest Windows Pro update

Windows Update Slows Computer to a Crawl, and Refuses to Update to the Latest Version

We appreciate keeping us updated. One possible reason why your unable to update you're computer in Fall Creators Update may be due to a compatibility issue with your device. Most of the time, with the devices that we are using there's a better operating
    system and recommended by the original manufacturer. For additional information, we suggest checking the article written by
    Andre Da Costa about Check this List to Determine if Your
    Computer is Compatible with the Windows 10

With regards to your concern about slow performance on Windows 10 version 1607, kindly perform the workarounds in this
    article. You may skip the first troubleshooting steps provided.

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ernie San, Feb 29, 2024
Thema:

Computer very slow after latest Windows Pro update

1. Computer very slow after latest Windows Pro update - Similar Threads - Computer very slow

2. Computer very slow after latest Windows Pro update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer very slow after latest Windows Pro update: After updating my Windows 11 Pro, my computer has become very slow and unstable causing it to restart from a green screen. My mouse can lag sometime as much as 2 second behind input giving it the appearance that it has a mind of its own....
  3. computer slowed down after latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    computer slowed down after latest Windows 10 update: Has anyone else experienced a significant increase in wait time for loading pages after the latest Windows 10 update last week? Week of December 13th, 2021...
  4. computer slowed down after latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    computer slowed down after latest Windows 10 update: Has anyone else experienced a significant increase in wait time for loading pages after the latest Windows 10 update last week? Week of December 13th, 2021...
  5. Windows is very slow after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows is very slow after update: Greetings! Is there a recent announcement from MS that the latest update has a / some problem[s]? Apparently, there is and I seem to encounter it. My windows is very slow now after the upgrade. We have a fairly new laptop; about five months old. The CPU is Core...
  6. Windows Explorer VERY slow after latest windows update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Explorer VERY slow after latest windows update: Hiya Since the latest windows 10 update mid August 2020? my windows explorer has become VERY slow. Taking 20 seconds or more to open a folder. Is this something that's known?...
  7. Computer very slow and unresponsive with some tasks after latest W10 updates.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer very slow and unresponsive with some tasks after latest W10 updates.: My W10 computer has suddenly become very slow and unresponsive with some tasks after updating it with KB4565351 and KB4497165. Starting up Firefox goes without problems but installing a program, opening task manager, opening windows settings goes very slow. submitted by...
  8. computer running slow after latest update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    computer running slow after latest update: computer running slow after latest update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-running-slow-after-latest-update/e53059ee-e6d1-42fe-b4de-eaba2c15aa56
  9. Computer very slow after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer very slow after update: My computer did a Windows update this morning, and now I can hardly use it because it is so slow! What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-very-slow-after-update/1cd14a97-b2be-49ec-974e-1f17cd306c3e
  10. my laptops are running very slow after the latest windows 1903 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    my laptops are running very slow after the latest windows 1903 update: My laptops have significantly slowed down after the latest windows update. I check internet speed and that's working fine. did other encounter the same problem? any solution?...