Windows 10: Computer very slow and unresponsive with some tasks after latest W10 updates.

Discus and support Computer very slow and unresponsive with some tasks after latest W10 updates. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My W10 computer has suddenly become very slow and unresponsive with some tasks after updating it with KB4565351 and KB4497165. Starting up Firefox... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/metal_fever, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Computer very slow and unresponsive with some tasks after latest W10 updates.

My W10 computer has suddenly become very slow and unresponsive with some tasks after updating it with KB4565351 and KB4497165.

Starting up Firefox goes without problems but installing a program, opening task manager, opening windows settings goes very slow.

submitted by /u/metal_fever
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/metal_fever, Aug 12, 2020
  2. XERXESAM Win User

Remote Desktop Connection is slow and unresponsive

When using RDC to remote into W10 Pro (latest build and fully updated) from W10 Ent (latest build and fully updated), the connection is extremely slow or completely unresponsive. I can remote into Server 2012 from the W10 Ent machine without an issue and
    I can remote into the W10 Pro machine from any other unit without an issue. I've tried rebooting, disabling custom scaling, and running the netsh command (netsh interface tcp set global autotuninglevel=highlyrestricted)
    without a resolution.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

XERXESAM, Aug 12, 2020
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    windows task wakes up computer

Hi,

We appreciate the information you provided. It's possible that you're unable to delete this task permanently due to an outdated operating system. We suggest installing the latest updates for Windows 10 by following these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click Update & Security.
    • Click Check for Updates.

If your computer supports it, you may be able to update to the latest build, which is
    Version 1703 Build 15063.632. If your computer doesn't support the Creators Update, then the latest version you could get would be
    Version 1607 Build 14393.1737.

Let us know if you're able to permanently delete this task after installing the latest Windows 10 updates.

Yolvi Ell, Aug 12, 2020
  4. John Vil Win User

Computer very slow and unresponsive with some tasks after latest W10 updates.

Keyboard unresponsive after update to Windows 10 version 1073

Hi,

One possible reason why your keyboard is slow and unresponsive after an update may be due to driver incompatibility. As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter to resolve this issue. Kindly follow the steps
    below:

• Type Troubleshooting in Cortana's search field and press
      Enter.
    • Click on View All in the top left corner.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices from the list and follow the prompts.

Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Aug 12, 2020
Thema:

Computer very slow and unresponsive with some tasks after latest W10 updates.

1. Computer very slow and unresponsive with some tasks after latest W10 updates. - Similar Threads - Computer very slow

2. Computer very slow after latest Windows Pro update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer very slow after latest Windows Pro update: After updating my Windows 11 Pro, my computer has become very slow and unstable causing it to restart from a green screen. My mouse can lag sometime as much as 2 second behind input giving it the appearance that it has a mind of its own....
  3. Computer very slow after latest Windows Pro update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer very slow after latest Windows Pro update: After updating my Windows 11 Pro, my computer has become very slow and unstable causing it to restart from a green screen. My mouse can lag sometime as much as 2 second behind input giving it the appearance that it has a mind of its own....
  4. Windows Explorer VERY slow after latest windows update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Explorer VERY slow after latest windows update: Hiya Since the latest windows 10 update mid August 2020? my windows explorer has become VERY slow. Taking 20 seconds or more to open a folder. Is this something that's known?...
  5. computer running slow after latest update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    computer running slow after latest update: computer running slow after latest update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-running-slow-after-latest-update/e53059ee-e6d1-42fe-b4de-eaba2c15aa56
  6. Computer very slow after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer very slow after update: My computer did a Windows update this morning, and now I can hardly use it because it is so slow! What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-very-slow-after-update/1cd14a97-b2be-49ec-974e-1f17cd306c3e
  7. Very very slow computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Very very slow computer: My laptop Dell Inspiron 13 5000 series became very very slow in running all applications etc since last 2 weeks. It started after installing few window updates. How to get out of it. Please help....
  8. IE11 failing on some websites after latest w10 update

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 failing on some websites after latest w10 update: Hi there This only seems a problem with IE11 - happened after latest update can somebody please test this link with IE11 to see if it's W10 that's a problem or the particular site or something on my machine From the BBC - Main / Home page works fine but then links...
  9. Latest Version of W10 Very Slow, Mouse Almost Crippled

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Latest Version of W10 Very Slow, Mouse Almost Crippled: I've really had it with Windows 10 now. The latest upgrade made my computer slow to a crawl, and disabled my ability to change the features on my Logitech mouse. The mouse now moves 1:1, so that I must move it 18" to get from one side of the screen to the other. The Logitech...
  10. slow boot after latest W10 updates

in Windows 10 Support
    slow boot after latest W10 updates: This morning after windows installed these updates my startup time increased significantly. I've had fast startup enabled. It stays on the welcome screen for at least 10 seconds 15598