Windows 10: Computer wakes up from Sleep mode immediately

Discus and support Computer wakes up from Sleep mode immediately in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; It wasn't doing this before, I followed a few guides and disabled a few thing that should have not wake up the computer, and it's still instantly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by EmbryThePopplio, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Computer wakes up from Sleep mode immediately

It wasn't doing this before, I followed a few guides and disabled a few thing that should have not wake up the computer, and it's still instantly waking up

i'm using windows 10, I really wanna fix this problem so i can let my computer rest

:)

EmbryThePopplio, Jun 28, 2020
  2. Nick89 Win User

No internet when computer wakes from sleep mode

No Internet when computer wakes from sleep mode or from cold start until I disable the Local area connection and then enable it.

When I run the diagnostic after it fixes the connection it says this: Local Area connection doesn't have a valid IP configuration - Fixed

But its not fixed. Every time I wake my computer up from sleep mode after its been in sleep mode for a few hours I have to disable and then enable the Local area connection.

When the computer wakes up it has a yellow triangle warning of limited or no internet access. So I have to do the above every time I wake it up.

Things I've done so far: Update drivers, No fix.

Nick89, Jun 28, 2020
  3. MSuser89 Win User
    computer wake up from sleep mode by itself windows 10

computer wake up from sleep mode by itself windows 10 right when in goes into sleep mode. so it wakes up immediately after going into sleep mode. how to fix?

MSuser89, Jun 28, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Computer wakes up from Sleep mode immediately

Computer wakes from sleep immediately after putting to sleep

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that the computer wakes up immediately after putting to sleep.

There could be several reasons for the computer not going to sleep mode. To determine which device is causing this, we can run a simple command and check the reason why the computer woke up from sleep mode. To do this refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Type command prompt in the
      search bar
      on the Taskbar.
    2. Right click on the command prompt icon and select
      Run as administrator.
    3. Now, paste the following command and hit Enter:
      powercfg lastwake.
    4. Share the results of the command.

The above command should let us know the device that is preventing the computer going into sleep mode.

Let us know the results and we will help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

Computer wakes up from Sleep mode immediately

1. Computer wakes up from Sleep mode immediately - Similar Threads - Computer wakes Sleep

2. My computer wakes itself up from sleep mode immediately on its own. This is an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer wakes itself up from sleep mode immediately on its own. This is an...: My computer wakes itself up from sleep mode immediately on its own. This is an intermittent issue I have noticed.Sometimes I put PC to sleep, my computer wakes up by itself immediately, after that happens usually I can put it back to sleep and it will stay asleep but...
  3. My computer wakes itself up from sleep mode immediately on its own. This is an...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer wakes itself up from sleep mode immediately on its own. This is an...: My computer wakes itself up from sleep mode immediately on its own. This is an intermittent issue I have noticed.Sometimes I put PC to sleep, my computer wakes up by itself immediately, after that happens usually I can put it back to sleep and it will stay asleep but...
  4. Computer wakes up from Sleep mode immediately

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer wakes up from Sleep mode immediately: I finished building a new PC and encountered an issue.Sometimes, my pc wakes up from sleep mode immediately. Noticed, it didn't happen every time I put my pc to sleep mode. The sleep issue occurs randomly.I tried a lot of methods, but it didn't work.Even Viewer no show even...
  5. Computer wakes up from Sleep mode immediately

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer wakes up from Sleep mode immediately: I finished building a new PC and encountered an issue.Sometimes, my pc wakes up from sleep mode immediately. Noticed, it didn't happen every time I put my pc to sleep mode. The sleep issue occurs randomly.I tried a lot of methods, but it didn't work.Even Viewer no show even...
  6. Computer Immediately Wakes Up After Sleep Mode Puts It to Sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Immediately Wakes Up After Sleep Mode Puts It to Sleep: The Sleep Mode puts my machine to sleep then the machine immediately wakes up. Rebooting has not helped, nor has changing the Sleep Mode Settings. I have not found any solutions in the Internet. Thanks for any thoughts and guidance. 179664
  7. My computer is not waking up from sleep mode,

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My computer is not waking up from sleep mode,: Hi, My computer is not waking up from sleep mode, I end up having to hold down the power button for a few seconds forcing a restart. anyone know a fix for this?...
  8. Computer screen will not wake up from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Computer screen will not wake up from sleep mode: When my computer goes to sleep, I have to do a hard reset to wake it up by pressing the power button and restarting. I can hear it operating, but it will not turn the screen on. I have been trying to fix it for a few weeks, so I can't even remember all the things I have done...
  9. Computer screen will not wake up from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer screen will not wake up from sleep mode: When my computer goes to sleep, I have to do a hard reset to wake it up by pressing the power button and restarting. I can hear it operating, but it will not turn the screen on. I have been trying to fix it for a few weeks, so I can't even remember all the things I have done...
  10. Computer wakes up immediately after putting it in Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer wakes up immediately after putting it in Sleep Mode: Hello everyone, I had had this issue for 2 days, never happened before, I turn off the ability for my mouse to be able to wake up my computer a few weeks ago, only my keyboard can wake it up by pressing any key. lately when i place my computer to sleep it will immediately...