Windows 10: computer was locked out and was talking to a Mr. Mark Williams, ID 78360MICROSOFT.

Discus and support computer was locked out and was talking to a Mr. Mark Williams, ID 78360MICROSOFT. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Was talking to the MICROSOFT Security person, Mark Williams, ID 78360microsoft, He gave me his number to call him back but it is the wrong AREA code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by William White2, Feb 29, 2024.

1. computer was locked out and was talking to a Mr. Mark Williams, ID 78360MICROSOFT.

Was talking to the MICROSOFT Security person, Mark Williams, ID 78360microsoft, He gave me his number to call him back but it is the wrong AREA code 330 422-6356. My computer is still locked out and I need to get it back

:)

William White2, Feb 29, 2024

2. Mr

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

1. What is the make and model of your Computer?

I would suggest you to try the below methods and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I would suggest you to run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue.

Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Press “Windows key + W”.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Search box and hit enter.
    • Select “Hardware and Sound” from the Troubleshooter Window.
    • Select “Hardware and Devices” under Devices option.
    • Follow the On Screen instructions.
    Method 2: Un-install and re-install touch pad drivers from the manufacturer’s website and see if that helps:

Step 1: un-install the drivers:

Follow these steps:

• a. Press “Windows Key + W” from the keyboard.
    • Type “device Manager” without quotes in the search box and hit enter.
    • c. Right click on the touchpad drivers and select
      “Uninstall”.
    • Restart the computer once it is uninstalled.
    Step 2: Download the latest touchpad drivers from manufacturer’s website.

Refer the steps to install a driver in compatibility mode:

a. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select
    Properties

b. Select Compatibility Tab

c. Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode.

Hope this information helps and let us know the status of the issue we will be glad to help you further.

Thanks.

ThofikhAhamad, Feb 29, 2024
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 29, 2024
  4. computer was locked out and was talking to a Mr. Mark Williams, ID 78360MICROSOFT.

Hi I want to talk to MR Ghilbert

I want to talk with Mr Ghilibert

Corina Marin, Feb 29, 2024
Thema:

computer was locked out and was talking to a Mr. Mark Williams, ID 78360MICROSOFT.

1. computer was locked out and was talking to a Mr. Mark Williams, ID 78360MICROSOFT. - Similar Threads - computer was locked

2. computer was locked out and was talking to a Mr. Mark Williams, ID 78360MICROSOFT.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    computer was locked out and was talking to a Mr. Mark Williams, ID 78360MICROSOFT.: Was talking to the MICROSOFT Security person, Mark Williams, ID 78360microsoft, He gave me his number to call him back but it is the wrong AREA code 330 422-6356. My computer is still locked out and I need to get it back...
  3. Hi I want to talk to MR Ghilbert

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I want to talk to MR Ghilbert: I want to talk with Mr Ghilibert https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-want-to-talk-to-mr-ghilbert/bd7b401e-4afa-4643-bd72-a63aafa09b4a
  4. Hi I want to talk to MR Ghilbert

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi I want to talk to MR Ghilbert: I want to talk with Mr Ghilibert https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-want-to-talk-to-mr-ghilbert/bd7b401e-4afa-4643-bd72-a63aafa09b4a
  5. Locked out of computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Locked out of computer: Hello,I have been locked out of my computer. My laptop did a scheduled update then the next morning I turned it on to be told that something had happened to my pin log in and when I tried to re-set that a screen popped up with the login for Microsoft account. Never before...
  6. Locked Out Of Computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Locked Out Of Computer: I incorrectly entered my pin a twice then the computer crashed restarted, so now it won't let me in. It told me to wait for two hours and leave the computer powered on and I did and it still did not let me log in. Is there anyway for me to log in?...
  7. Locked out of computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Locked out of computer: How do I sign in on airplane mode too windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-out-of-computer/bd8dd6f5-3ff5-4634-ab35-61734f43bbfe
  8. I am talking to william but cant get back ref 1494553056

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I am talking to william but cant get back ref 1494553056: ref 1494553056 for William re dropping out when idle for 1 minute https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-talking-to-william-but-cant-get-back-ref/011cd60e-af19-4729-932a-577a13893ce3
  9. PRINTER & COMPUTER NOT TALKING/PRINTER LOCKED 'OFFLINE'

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PRINTER & COMPUTER NOT TALKING/PRINTER LOCKED 'OFFLINE': I am over 21--in fact, 60 years over age 21, so I am congenitally incapable of dealing with cyberspeak and strings of letters that you youngsters yawn thru but are a foreign language to me, so if you are kind enough to respond, please talk to me at the appropriate...
  10. Locked out of computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Locked out of computer: My office manager changed the password on her computer and cant remember it. I shared my windows 10 with her and she uses her email on that computer. We have tried resetting passwords online from both of our accounts and they dont work. Any suggestions before i pay to fix...