Windows 10: computer when it boots up goes to a blue screen and a message about memory

Discus and support computer when it boots up goes to a blue screen and a message about memory in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; computer when it boots up goes to a blue screen and a message about memory... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by CricketsFlowers, Feb 1, 2019.

1. computer when it boots up goes to a blue screen and a message about memory

computer when it boots up goes to a blue screen and a message about memory

:)

CricketsFlowers, Feb 1, 2019
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Blue screen and stop code

Hi
    Jeferis,

There are a lot of factors for this matter to occur. To isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• What activity have you done to
      trigger the NTFS and FAT FILE SYS loop?

• were there any error messages?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

It is possible that the
    Boot
    Sequence were corrupted by the previous activity which
    triggered the Blue Screen Error and the loop. We recommend that you perform these
    suggested troubleshooting
    and see if there are any changes:

Startup Repair.

To access the
    Startup Repair Screen, turn off the
    PC 3-4 times(force shutdown),
    while on the Blue screen Error. This will route you to the
    Startup repair screen:

Advanced Boot Options > click Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Command Prompt

and run the following command:

Run SFC Scan:  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

Boot Record:

This will fix the corruptions on
    boot records or boot
    sequence. To run this command, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type the following command:  

• Bootrec /fixMBR  

• Bootrec /fixBoot

• Bootrec /rebuildBCD

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Feb 1, 2019
  3. hermmie17 Win User
    Screen goes blue / black on start of atitool

i tried 0.26 and the new beta but its the same... if i start atitool the screen immidiately goes blue or black and i have to reboot... the computer doesnt really hang but the screen seems to be lost.
    any suggestions? i dont have any other programs running, i dont even want to OC my card i just want to have control over the fan speed, i have a x1800xt btw.

hermmie17, Feb 1, 2019
  4. computer when it boots up goes to a blue screen and a message about memory

Upgrade crashes: It now will not boot into windows at all and just goes into the blue troubleshooting screens

Hi Enger,

I regret the inconvenience you’re facing regarding Windows 10 upgrade, and I appreciate for trying the steps to fix the issue.

To assist you better, I request you to answer the following question:

• Did you receive any error message while upgrading?

• “Blue troubleshooting screens” do you refer to the Advance boot options for windows 10?

If you are not able to boot to the desktop screen, I suggest you to install the windows 10 using Media creation tool and check if it helps.

I suggest you re-built the boot record by following the below commands so that you can boot to the desktop screen and check if it helps.

You will have to use Windows 10 installation media to follow the steps to boot into Recovery Environment and try to rebuild BCD.

Step 1: I suggest you to create an installation media for
    Windows 10 using the media creation tool:

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool

Step 2: After preparing the installation media, insert it hard reboot the device and follow the below:

• Boot into Windows Recovery Environment using the Windows 10 installation media.
    • Click on Repair your computer.
    • Click on Troubleshoot and in the Advanced options.
    • Select Command Prompt. Type the following commands into the prompt and press Enter key after each command.

• bootrec /fixmbr

• bootrec /fixboot

• bootrec /scanos

• bootrec /rebuildbcd
    5. Restart the computer.

NOTE: Modifying BIOS/ complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting
    from the configuring of BIOS/CMOS settings can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank yoou.

Vidyashree_C, Feb 1, 2019
Thema:

computer when it boots up goes to a blue screen and a message about memory

1. computer when it boots up goes to a blue screen and a message about memory - Similar Threads - computer boots goes

2. Blue screen when computer goes to sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen when computer goes to sleep: Hello,We have a user that has their screens go blue when she leaves and the computer goes to sleep. Clicking or hitting a single button on the keyboard doesn't work. The only was for her to get back to the main login screen is hitting Ctrl+Alt+Delete. When she leaves for...
  3. Blue screen when computer goes to sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen when computer goes to sleep: Hello,We have a user that has their screens go blue when she leaves and the computer goes to sleep. Clicking or hitting a single button on the keyboard doesn't work. The only was for her to get back to the main login screen is hitting Ctrl+Alt+Delete. When she leaves for...
  4. Blue screen when computer goes to sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue screen when the pc boot up

Blue screen when the pc boot up: Hi guys, I need community help to understand a blue acrren am having when the pc boot up. Anyone able to understand what the root of the crash is please? Windows dump files...
  6. Blue screen when the pc boot up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen when the pc boot up: Hi guys, I need community help to understand a blue acrren am having when the pc boot up. Anyone able to understand what the root of the crash is please? Windows dump files...
  7. Blue screen when the pc boot up

8. Computer goes blue screen when waking up from Sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer goes blue screen when waking up from Sleep: Hello all,I have a newer issue with my computer. I put my computer to sleep whenever I’m done using it. When I boot it back up, I’ll log in, everything will be normal for a second, then the screen will just turn black, it will flash back to my desktop, then I’ll get blue...
  9. Computer goes blue screen when waking up from Sleep

Computer goes blue screen when waking up from Sleep: Hello all,I have a newer issue with my computer. I put my computer to sleep whenever I’m done using it. When I boot it back up, I’ll log in, everything will be normal for a second, then the screen will just turn black, it will flash back to my desktop, then I’ll get blue...
  10. Computer goes blue screen when waking up from Sleep