Windows 10: Computer when turning on it gets stuck on black screen with Windows logo and circling dots

Discus and support Computer when turning on it gets stuck on black screen with Windows logo and circling dots in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; HelloSince yesterday when trying to turn on my computer, it starts until the Screen with the Windows logo and the circling dots appear. There it gets... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Shotkick, Apr 18, 2023.

1. Shotkick Win User

Computer when turning on it gets stuck on black screen with Windows logo and circling dots

HelloSince yesterday when trying to turn on my computer, it starts until the Screen with the Windows logo and the circling dots appear. There it gets stuck.I also tried the automatic repair, after I shut it down a couple of times, but it gets stuck at the same screen again. Additionally I tried to use a boot stick to get help from there, but it still wouldn't pass the screen again.Allegedly, my father says, before this problem occurred, it was updating windows but while updating, it shut itself down.Thank you for your help in advance.

:)

Shotkick, Apr 18, 2023

2. Black Screen with circling Dots

I have been having trouble with windows 10. One of the articles suggested to hold down the start button 3 times and start the PC 3 times. I did and the screen started going through stages of fixing. The Screen went black with the circling dots for the
    last 6 hours or so. I pushed the stop button and restarted the PC. Windows logo came up but then went to black screen with the circling dots. Can someone help?

FarfordFarford, Apr 18, 2023
  3. joe666666 Win User
    Windows 10 stuck at Black Screen with Blue Windows Logo no spinning dots

Windows 10 stuck at Black Screen with Blue Windows Logo no spinning dots

joe666666, Apr 18, 2023
  4. 1947model Win User

Computer when turning on it gets stuck on black screen with Windows logo and circling dots

My laptop screen is the windows logo and a spinning circle of white dots on a black background.

Original title: Trying to download Windows 10

It's been 6 hours. All I have on my laptop screen is the windows logo and a spinning circle of white dots on a black background

how do I get out of this

1947model, Apr 18, 2023
Thema:

1. Computer when turning on it gets stuck on black screen with Windows logo and circling dots - Similar Threads - Computer turning gets

2. Computer when turning on it gets stuck on black screen with Windows logo and circling dots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer when turning on it gets stuck on black screen with Windows logo and circling dots: HelloSince yesterday when trying to turn on my computer, it starts until the Screen with the Windows logo and the circling dots appear. There it gets stuck.I also tried the automatic repair, after I shut it down a couple of times, but it gets stuck at the same screen again....
  3. Computer when turning on it gets stuck on black screen with Windows logo and circling dots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer when turning on it gets stuck on black screen with Windows logo and circling dots: HelloSince yesterday when trying to turn on my computer, it starts until the Screen with the Windows logo and the circling dots appear. There it gets stuck.I also tried the automatic repair, after I shut it down a couple of times, but it gets stuck at the same screen again....
  4. Stuck On Restarting With Dots Circling

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck On Restarting With Dots Circling: I bought a new laptop, but it was defective. So I decided to return the laptop since it had all of my information; I had to restart without backing my files. The percentage of the restart was fine. The problem is that the laptop screen has been stuck on restarting with the...
  5. Black Screen With Windows logo and Spinning Circle

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black Screen With Windows logo and Spinning Circle: I recently updated my pc and it went into a mode where it would not accept the correct password. I then proceed to reset and i have been stuck with this black loading windows screen for about 2 hours now... please help... thanks, ......
  6. Stuck in a black screen after windows logo with loading circle shows up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in a black screen after windows logo with loading circle shows up: Happened after I had updated my computer. Additionally, when I the access advanced options my keyboard stops working so I cant even do anything while in those settings (although my mouse still works) submitted by /u/Shudoge [link] [comments]...
  7. white circling dots on blue and black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    white circling dots on blue and black screen: When booting up win 10 on laptop, it goes through this sequence - computer logo on black screen with white circling dots, then black screen with white circling dots, then blue screen same and please wait, then login, then login screen, white circling dots and welcome....
  8. Windows 10 logo with the dotted circle, then black screen of nothingness without any...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 logo with the dotted circle, then black screen of nothingness without any...: I was just gaming as usual when my entire PC suddenly froze and blurred into blue/white lines. After minutes of unresponsiveness I rebooted my PC manually and this is where I am now. If I boot several times, I arrive at the "Repair" screen where I already tried DISM (which...
  9. Black Screen with circling Dots

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black Screen with circling Dots: I have been having trouble with windows 10. One of the articles suggested to hold down the start button 3 times and start the PC 3 times. I did and the screen started going through stages of fixing. The Screen went black with the circling dots for the last 6 hours or so. I...
  10. Windows 10 Stuck on Black Screen with Logo and Only Two Dots (dots stop spinning)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Stuck on Black Screen with Logo and Only Two Dots (dots stop spinning): Today was a bad day. I had to reformat my laptop. I was breezing through the normal factory reset options for Windows 10 when I was asked to enter in my password for WiFi as Windows had run into an issue and needed to do some kind of update before it continued. This is where...