Windows 10: Computer wifi weirdness

Discus and support Computer wifi weirdness in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My computer tells me no wifi networks found when it’s right next to my modem/router. But phones, laptops and tv are all connected to the house wifi.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Oldpiratefiveeight, May 11, 2020.

1. Computer wifi weirdness

My computer tells me no wifi networks found when it’s right next to my modem/router. But phones, laptops and tv are all connected to the house wifi. This has just recently occurred. And suggestions?

:)

Oldpiratefiveeight, May 11, 2020
  2. wolf Win User

Galaxy Designs Mysterious GeForce GTX 460 2 GB Card with Mini-PCIe Onboard

How very weird of them... this is truely odd IMO.

would be nice to see a list from them of suggested products, or even bundle the card with products that are right for it, like a killer NIC, wifi card, phsyx card, SSD etc.

3. WiFi bars are low on my computer but my other computer WiFi bars are high

Since the devices are in the same location and one device is getting a low signal, we would like to further clarify the concern with the following questions below:

• The computer that is getting a low signal, is it connecting using a external WiFi adapter or does it have a the WiFi built in?
    • If you are using a external WiFi adapter, have you attempted to plug the device in another port on your computer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you attempted?

Regards.

Jordan Dom, May 11, 2020
  4. Computer wifi weirdness

WiFi bars are low on my computer but my other computer WiFi bars are high

I think its built in

Airblazzer5, May 11, 2020
Thema:

Computer wifi weirdness

1. Computer wifi weirdness - Similar Threads - Computer wifi weirdness

2. Weird unstable WIFI problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird unstable WIFI problem: I'm using a TP-Link Archer V5 at home with both 2.4ghz and 5ghz available, and I have a Lenovo Ideapad 3 Gaming that runs on Windows 11.If I connect to the 5ghz WIFI at home from my laptop, the connection often drops shortly after, and only gets stable after multiple tries....
  3. Weird Wifi Issues.

Weird Wifi Issues.: Hi Everyone, I had a weird problem. I mean really WEIRD kind of problem happened to my home Wifi. So here's the issue:Few days ago, my home network suddenly disappear from the Wifi List. While I still can detect others network Neighbour networks . Whatever device that can...
  4. Weird Wifi Issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird Wifi Issues.: Hi Everyone, I had a weird problem. I mean really WEIRD kind of problem happened to my home Wifi. So here's the issue:Few days ago, my home network suddenly disappear from the Wifi List. While I still can detect others network Neighbour networks . Whatever device that can...
  5. Weird Wifi Issues.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Weird wifi connection issues

Weird wifi connection issues: I've been having this issue with my wifi where setting it up to automatically connect will make it unable to connect to any networks at all. As in they will not show up in the network menu until I run the troubleshooter and reset my networking configuration, forcing me to...
  7. Really weird wifi problems.

Really weird wifi problems.: Alright so I have been getting this weird issue with packet loss. Some times when I am connected to my Wi-Fi I get 1-30 mbps but my normal is 200+ upload and download. But that is only 1 part of the problem the other problem is packet loss for no reason at all and some times...
  8. Really weird wifi problems.

Really weird wifi problems.: Alright so I have been getting this weird issue with packet loss. Some times when I am connected to my Wi-Fi I get 1-30 mbps but my normal is 200+ upload and download. But that is only 1 part of the problem the other problem is packet loss for no reason at all and some times...
  9. Weird WiFi Problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird WiFi Problem: My computer keeps connecting to a local area network through Ethernet but It’s not connected to any Ethernet cable and never has been. When I tried to disable this connection my WiFi wouldn’t work either. When I reset my computer it just reconnected to the local area network....
  10. Weird Wifi Issue

Weird Wifi Issue: So, I've noticed something weird on my laptop when it comes to my home wifi network. I have a bootcamped Macbook Pro that I have been running Windows 10 on for some time. A couple months ago I noticed that when I am connected to the Wifi and go to a website that I don't have...