Windows 10: Computer will not accept the most recent update

Discus and support Computer will not accept the most recent update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My computer will not accept the newest windows 10 update. It will not apply it and backs out of it every time. Is there anything I can do to allow this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NormTurner1, Oct 15, 2021.

1. Computer will not accept the most recent update

My computer will not accept the newest windows 10 update. It will not apply it and backs out of it every time. Is there anything I can do to allow this update to load?

:)

NormTurner1, Oct 15, 2021
Thema:

Computer will not accept the most recent update

1. Computer will not accept the most recent update - Similar Threads - Computer accept recent

2. Most recent updates will not install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Most recent updates will not install: I am having no success in installing new updates on my Windows 10 computer. I have received various error messages that all ultimately result in BSoDs. I have tried clearing my SoftwareDistribution folder, all to no avail.The updates in question are the KB2267602, the...
  3. Can't Use Computer After Most Recent Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Use Computer After Most Recent Update: I was prompted to download and install the new Windows 11, version 22H2 and now my computer appears to be unusable.It took more than 3 hours of updating before giving me a blue screen with two options: Troubleshoot or Turn Off the PC. None of the default repair options do...
  4. Can't Use Computer After Most Recent Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Use Computer After Most Recent Update: I was prompted to download and install the new Windows 11, version 22H2 and now my computer appears to be unusable.It took more than 3 hours of updating before giving me a blue screen with two options: Troubleshoot or Turn Off the PC. None of the default repair options do...
  5. Can't Use Computer After Most Recent Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Most recent Windows update corrupted my computer.

Most recent Windows update corrupted my computer.: I recently did the recommended update that took all night. Now my sign on screen comes up and allows me to sign in. Once the sign on is complete my screen picture comes up, but none of the applications show up and you cannot access the settings. I took it to the local...
  7. Most Recent Update Issue

Most Recent Update Issue: Earlier today I had no problem accessing Microsoft products but after an update I cannot. The message received reads as follows: "WINWORD.EXE - Application Error The application was unable to start correctly0xc0000142. Click OK to close application." Please advise how I...
  8. Computer will not boot after most recent update

Computer will not boot after most recent update: My computer was stuck on the automatic repair loop after an update overnight and now it will not boot at all. I have downloaded windows 10 onto a usb and I’m ready to install it, but the bios screen confuses me. However, i took a chance and plugged in the usb, chose install,...
  9. Most recent updates

Most recent updates: How do I know I'm operating on updated version of Microsoft windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/most-recent-updates/88d75eee-19a0-4633-962f-17af33c3dab4
  10. Most recent update

Most recent update: I am an "Insider" and have installed the latest update. All sorts of strange things have started to happen. Examples: 1. The audio out on my camera no longer works for conversations on Skype. 2, The voice recorder no longer works. 3, When I try to open Edge I receive the...