Windows 10: Computer will not automatically reboot after APC UPS has shutdown and restarted

Discus and support Computer will not automatically reboot after APC UPS has shutdown and restarted in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My Windows 10 PC has connected to the APC UPs and not turning on after shut down the PC and when I turn the UPS on. I have to turn the computer on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Jacob7799, Mar 26, 2021.

1. Jacob7799 Win User

Computer will not automatically reboot after APC UPS has shutdown and restarted

My Windows 10 PC has connected to the APC UPs and not turning on after shut down the PC and when I turn the UPS on. I have to turn the computer on manually by pressing the PC power button.

In Bios , ALWAYS ON and WAKE ON LAN options are active. I did follow the APC UPS troubleshoot by the following link

https://www.apc.com/us/en/faqs/FA159550/

I have tried everything here and there but no luck. Powerchute and Apcupsd is not helping.

I really appreciate if someone can help.

:)

Jacob7799, Mar 26, 2021
  2. PEG
    peg Win User

Reboots when shutdown is complete

Hi there,

Just new to Forum was hoping someone could help me out with my problem.

When i go to shutdown on my comp it goes to shutdown then as it has finished shutting down it automatically reboots...:shadedshu

Have tried unchecking automatic restart in System Properties to no avail, have heard that a new graphics card could be a prob but not too sure about that.
    Any advice would be appreciated
    Thanks Peg

3. computer reboots after shutdown in windows 10

ok I did the Shutdown /s /t 0 and a list came up....what next?

- - - Updated - - -

I did the Cmd prompt and typed: Shutdown /s /t 0 and computer did shutdown but rebooted a couple seconds later...I have done this before...still no change with my issue of computer rebooting after shutdown...

fishingpoint, Mar 26, 2021
  4. Computer will not automatically reboot after APC UPS has shutdown and restarted

Do I want the APC Back-UPS or the APC Voltage Regulator?

Might I suggest that you do some research. Depending on make and model you will find differences. The ones APC list as Back ups don't seem to offer low voltage solution where the Back UPS Pro does.

Once you settle on needs then price check. I have a store near me that always sells at top dollar and another the always seems to do better than list.

http://www.apc.com/shop/us/en/catego...ro/_/N-1itz49c

Ken

Caledon Ken, Mar 26, 2021
Thema:

Computer will not automatically reboot after APC UPS has shutdown and restarted

1. Computer will not automatically reboot after APC UPS has shutdown and restarted - Similar Threads - Computer automatically reboot

2. Windows RESTARTS automatically after SHUTDOWN

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows RESTARTS automatically after SHUTDOWN: Please help. This issue has been bothering me for 2 days. My PC restarts after clicking on SHUTDOWN. No blue screens no errors, just plain defiance. I tried a lot of hardware steps so please don't suggest those.I did the basic steps like fast startup disabled, etc and even...
  3. Windows RESTARTS automatically after SHUTDOWN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows RESTARTS automatically after SHUTDOWN: Please help. This issue has been bothering me for 2 days. My PC restarts after clicking on SHUTDOWN. No blue screens no errors, just plain defiance. I tried a lot of hardware steps so please don't suggest those.I did the basic steps like fast startup disabled, etc and even...
  4. Windows RESTARTS automatically after SHUTDOWN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My computer is shutdown or reboot automatically anytime

My computer is shutdown or reboot automatically anytime: Dear Mr./ Ms. technician,Since yesterday Jun 16th, 2021, my computer had a problem, while I am working on the computer, my computer update automatically, and then it was shut down or reboot anytime. I don’t know what the reason is. Until now, the problem is remaining, I think...
  6. Computer restarts after shutdown

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer restarts after shutdown: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BigBossXDiana [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m6gx5r/computer_restarts_after_shutdown/
  7. Computer restarts after shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer restarts after shutdown: Hello, A while ago, my pc started to restart after I try to shut it down. The things that I have already tried is: -using cmd to shutdown -disabling fast boot -disabling wake timers both in advanced power settings and task scheduler -disabling auto restart after...
  8. Shutdown: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.

Shutdown: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff8040da121be, 0xffffa58b99b0e560, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 6a11bc65-c6b6-447e-9cf4-29b01dee8567. This was the blue screen...
  9. Windows has slow start-up after Shutdown or Restart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows has slow start-up after Shutdown or Restart: My Windows 10 laptop start-up has became slow after updating it to the 1903 update. First week of the update, the start-up was fast and worked fine, Apps starting, no errors, taskbar icons showing properly, following weeks i have shut down my laptop for rest but when I...
  10. Computer automatically restarts after shutdown

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer automatically restarts after shutdown: Windows 10 kept wanting to restart after it has been shutdown. The computer would have its power indicator turned off for maybe 2 seconds, then you hear the fan whirling and the BIOS screen appears followed by the usual boot process. I don't know how this would help, but...