Windows 10: COMPUTER WILL NOT AUTOMATICALLY SIGN IN

Discus and support COMPUTER WILL NOT AUTOMATICALLY SIGN IN in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I boot my computer, I have to put the password in to get to my screen. No one else uses this computer. This started happening within the last... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MARY E.FOREMAN-HARRIS, Sep 19, 2019.

1. COMPUTER WILL NOT AUTOMATICALLY SIGN IN

When I boot my computer, I have to put the password in to get to my screen. No one else uses this computer. This started happening within the last month or so. I went in netplwiz to allow the computer to sign in without password and it still keeps happening. In addition the num lock lights up. If I turn it off before the booting process is finished it will go to my screen. How do I fix it so that it opens to my screen automatically given what I have told you above?

:)

MARY E.FOREMAN-HARRIS, Sep 19, 2019

2. Computer Sign in

Your suggestion worked. Thank You!!!!!

Katheryn Dornbush, Sep 19, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Sign in User Account Automatically at Windows 10 Startup  

Hello sciencegal, COMPUTER WILL NOT AUTOMATICALLY SIGN IN :)

You can have Windows automatically sign in to a local account or Microsoft account. It doesn't matter.

Is you account listed more than once in netplwiz? Double check to make sure that you have selected the correct account in step 3 Option 1.

The password is case sensitive, so be sure to enter it exactly for it to work properly.

Brink, Sep 19, 2019
  4. COMPUTER WILL NOT AUTOMATICALLY SIGN IN

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Sep 19, 2019
Thema:

COMPUTER WILL NOT AUTOMATICALLY SIGN IN

1. COMPUTER WILL NOT AUTOMATICALLY SIGN IN - Similar Threads - COMPUTER AUTOMATICALLY SIGN

2. remove automatic sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remove automatic sign in: How can i remove automatic signing from my computer? when i try into sign in to my google account i am redirected to signing in to my Microsoft account which i rarely uses. This has happened since my daughter logged into her school microsoft account - I've looked at removing...
  3. remove automatic sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    remove automatic sign in: How can i remove automatic signing from my computer? when i try into sign in to my google account i am redirected to signing in to my Microsoft account which i rarely uses. This has happened since my daughter logged into her school microsoft account - I've looked at removing...
  4. remove automatic sign in

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. When my computer shuts down, I want everybody that was signed in to automatically be signed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When my computer shuts down, I want everybody that was signed in to automatically be signed...: I'm using Windows 11 Home 22H2 and I want to ensure all accounts are forcibly signed out of whenever someone shuts down the pc or restarts it....
  6. When my computer shuts down, I want everybody that was signed in to automatically be signed...

When my computer shuts down, I want everybody that was signed in to automatically be signed...: I'm using Windows 11 Home 22H2 and I want to ensure all accounts are forcibly signed out of whenever someone shuts down the pc or restarts it....
  7. OneDrive is not signing in & syncing automatically

OneDrive is not signing in & syncing automatically: Since today morning, my onedrive is not automatically signing in and syncing files in my desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-is-not-signing-in-syncing-automatically/479933aa-bdc4-421a-8f97-bedbd99f36f7
  8. I automatic sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I automatic sign in: Hello, My win 10 automatic signs me in! As soon as I open my PC it signs me in. My device does not support face id, nor fingerprint. How do I fix this? Thank you for helping....
  9. Unable to sign in and automatically signed in to a temporary account.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to sign in and automatically signed in to a temporary account.: I’m not sure what happened I came home and it appeared my computer had restarted when I went to open up from the lock screen it took me two a background that I had not seen with a message on it saying that they could not sign me in and to correct is push a button and it would...
  10. Sign in automatically

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Sign in automatically: How do I create a new user account with full admin rights and then configure the laptop so that the new user account appears on the bootup/start up screen and logs in automatically (with a password input) i.e. make it the default account Win 10 pro...