Windows 10: Computer will not boot. Log file gives error code 0x3f1 on check for installed LCU.

Discus and support Computer will not boot. Log file gives error code 0x3f1 on check for installed LCU. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How can I repair this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JackJones_614, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Computer will not boot. Log file gives error code 0x3f1 on check for installed LCU.

How can I repair this?

:)

JackJones_614, Apr 25, 2019
  2. meloneum Win User

BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Apr 25, 2019
  3. Tatty_One Win User
    Saves log files ?

You can either read the files in Windows or my preferred method is.....

Download CCcleaner from here...........

CCleaner Professional | Try the world’s most trusted PC cleaner, free!

You can then run cleaner, you will see the log files listed, then if you right click you can save as a text file and then have a read. You may also get an "error reporting" log listed seperatly.

Tatty_One, Apr 25, 2019
  4. Computer will not boot. Log file gives error code 0x3f1 on check for installed LCU.

error code 0xc000014c file:\boot\bcd

I can't get the computer to even start let alone go to settings! It boots to give me that error no further

LCameron1111, Apr 25, 2019
Thema:

Computer will not boot. Log file gives error code 0x3f1 on check for installed LCU.

1. Computer will not boot. Log file gives error code 0x3f1 on check for installed LCU. - Similar Threads - Computer boot Log

2. ERROR CODE AT BOOT UP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ERROR CODE AT BOOT UP: I GET THE FOLLOWING ERROR COPDFE AT BOOTUP 1720-SMART DRIVE DETECTS IMMINENT FAILURE FALLING DRIVE SATA BLACK FAILLING ATRABUTE #01 TO MINAMIZE RISK OF DATA LOSS BACKUP AND RUN DPS SELF TEST IN SETUP...
  3. Boot giving error "Reboot and select proper boot device"

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot giving error "Reboot and select proper boot device": Hello, I just installed on my ASUS N56 Laptop, a new SSD Kingston 256GB replacing the DVD Bay, and going along with the old HDD drive. I cleared all existing partitions and created a new one, and then, installed the OS in the SSD disk. Everything was OK with the...
  4. some usb driver's give the error code 52

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    some usb driver's give the error code 52: i have tried many thing's but nothing worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-usb-drivers-give-the-error-code-52/6441b375-89e7-4f65-89f9-2856736b70c8
  5. File:\Boot\BCD - Error code : 0xc00000e9 HATASI

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File:\Boot\BCD - Error code : 0xc00000e9 HATASI: Bilgisayar Açılımı Uyarıyı Veriyor Format Atmadan Sorunun Bir Çözümü Varmı? Teşekkür Ederim. Bilgisayarınıza bağlı bir aygıtla ilgili bir sorun oluştu Beklenmeyen bir G / Ç hatası oluştu. Dosya: \ Boot \ BCD Hata kodu: 0xc00000e9 Bu sorun çıkarılabilir bir depolama...
  6. Windows Update gives error code 0x80070057

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update gives error code 0x80070057: I have upgraded to build 9926. My update history now shows 'No, updates have been installed yet.' When I run Windows Update I get error code 0x80070057 Is there a way to get the updates to work? 4084
  7. BSOD - Multiple error codes/bug checks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - Multiple error codes/bug checks: Attached is my dmp file. This has been happening for months. I reformatted/upgraded my PC recently to Windows 10, which leads me to believe that it shouldn't be a driver issue (I assume it's probably a hardware issue) But I was hoping you guys could help me pin point what it...
  8. install .net 3.5 gives error code 0x800F081F

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    install .net 3.5 gives error code 0x800F081F: Hi Guys apologies if this is the wrong forum... I have just upgraded a new dell laptop i7 / 16gb ram from windows 8.1 pro to windows 10 pro and all went fine. I need to install sql server management studio 2014 on it, but it requires .net 3.5 first, so I have gone...
  9. Computer Network Error Logging on Other Computers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer Network Error Logging on Other Computers: What folders are you sharing often people try and share a user's document folder or other in their profile by default if your on that PC as admin you don't have any rights to access it
  10. chkdsk gives error code - 726173642e637878 25f

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    chkdsk gives error code - 726173642e637878 25f: One of my partition is not opening. It gives The disk structure is corrupted and unreadable. After some googling I have found that chkdsk would resolve my issue. But it gives "An unspecified error occurred" with error code 726173642e637878 25f . I can not find any solution...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. eroor code 0x3f1 installed LCU