Windows 10: Computer will not boot up and also black screen when turning on

Discus and support Computer will not boot up and also black screen when turning on in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So basically. 1 year ago the problem started. I turned off my computer, went to sleep and then next morning I could not turn on the computer. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SriLankani12, Aug 15, 2022.

1. Computer will not boot up and also black screen when turning on

So basically. 1 year ago the problem started. I turned off my computer, went to sleep and then next morning I could not turn on the computer. The lights work, fans work, but all I get is a black screen. I do not know what to do. I tried to open Bios 100x with all possible keys and it simply will not work. The computer was actually pretty new. At most 1 year old. But I am very sure that the computer is not booting up because when I try to type my pin to open windows Without seeing anything on screen, my keyboard color does not change which means the computer does not boot up. I tried various

:)

SriLankani12, Aug 15, 2022
  2. zplugger Win User

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Aug 15, 2022
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Endless black screen without anything but it is on

Hi Basim,

There are several reasons why the screen turns black only. It can be an issue with the software or hardware. Please answer the following questions:

• Are there any major changes made on your computer before the issue started?
    • Have you performed any troubleshooting steps to fix the issue?

For now, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps from this
    link

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ryan Fra, Aug 15, 2022
  4. Computer will not boot up and also black screen when turning on

Black screen after booting

Hi Darlene,

There are several reasons why this issue occurs, such as a corrupted driver, Internet connection, third-party software, and external hardware or devices. For us to investigate the issue, please clarify the following:

• Can you verify if the issue occurred during the update or after installing the update?
    • Are you able to log in to your computer?

In the meantime, we suggest performing the steps provided on this link to resolve your black screen
    issue. On the "Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors" section, select the error that you're experiencing from the options provided.

Get back to us with the result.

Lov Dollente, Aug 15, 2022
Thema:

Computer will not boot up and also black screen when turning on

1. Computer will not boot up and also black screen when turning on - Similar Threads - Computer boot black

2. Black screen when boot up Windows OS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen when boot up Windows OS: So I decided to install RemixOS without any knowledge of how to use it because I'm stupid. And now when I boot up my pc ans choose the Windows option, all I get is a black screen. No login or anything. None of the keyboard inputs work either....
  3. Computer will not boot up and also black screen when turning on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer will not boot up and also black screen when turning on: So basically. 1 year ago the problem started. I turned off my computer, went to sleep and then next morning I could not turn on the computer. The lights work, fans work, but all I get is a black screen. I do not know what to do. I tried to open Bios 100x with all possible...
  4. Computer will not boot up and also black screen when turning on

Computer will not boot up and also black screen when turning on: So basically. 1 year ago the problem started. I turned off my computer, went to sleep and then next morning I could not turn on the computer. The lights work, fans work, but all I get is a black screen. I do not know what to do. I tried to open Bios 100x with all possible...
  5. Computer boots up to a black screen with a cursor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer boots up to a black screen with a cursor.: Every time I boot up my computer normally it goes to the welcome screen but after typing in my password the screen is black and i can only see my cursor. I have tried everything but nothing works. I think it's because of the latest update because every time it installs again...
  6. Computer boots up to a black screen with a cursor.

Computer boots up to a black screen with a cursor.: Every time I boot up my computer normally it goes to the welcome screen but after typing in my password the screen is black and i can only see my cursor. I have tried everything but nothing works. I think it's because of the latest update because every time it installs again...
  7. Computer boots up to a black screen with a cursor.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Computer not booting up Black Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer not booting up Black Screen: How do I download a boot disk to USB ?Thanks in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-not-booting-up-black-screen/49411470-d6d0-4f39-9d6b-60e0b11414d4
  9. Black screen/ no boot up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black screen/ no boot up: Hi, Recently computer stopped booting up. What happens is, I power it on, the flash screen comes up, then it says loading operating system and then it just goes to a black screen and stays like it. This happened ever since i tried to boot into safe mode and upon restart...
  10. Black Screen When Booting Up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen When Booting Up: Hi, when i boot up my laptop it has a black screen but after a while it goes to windows i have switched the hard drive from my Toshiba L755 where i first experienced the black screen but it never booted up to windows. When i switched the hard drive to my other laptop (Dell...