Windows 10: Computer will not boot

Discus and support Computer will not boot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello all,Since the afternoon two days ago, after moving from my dorm back home, my computer has not wanted to boot up properly. I had turned it on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by lingraham01, May 17, 2022.

1. Computer will not boot

Hello all,Since the afternoon two days ago, after moving from my dorm back home, my computer has not wanted to boot up properly. I had turned it on after setting it up, it then worked well for 5 minutes before the mouse and keyboard stopped working; I shut off the computer and it has not properly booted since.I checked SrtTrail.txt and it said to uninstall the latest LCU, which I could not do either through the Troubleshoot menu or manually through cmd. I remember commands that I ran either stated that the latest update was permanent, or would not go through despite proper syntax.I tried sfc /

:)

lingraham01, May 17, 2022
Thema:

Computer will not boot

1. Computer will not boot - Similar Threads - Computer boot

2. Second local user account is turning on on boot and using my computer's resources

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second local user account is turning on on boot and using my computer's resources: Good morning,I have two local accounts with administrator rights created on my computer.The first one - belongs to me - let's call it Account XThe second one of my brother's - let's call it Account YWhen I open account X and log into it, everything is fine and the task...
  3. Second local user account is turning on on boot and using my computer's resources

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Second local user account is turning on on boot and using my computer's resources: Good morning,I have two local accounts with administrator rights created on my computer.The first one - belongs to me - let's call it Account XThe second one of my brother's - let's call it Account YWhen I open account X and log into it, everything is fine and the task...
  4. Computer freezes during initial boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes during initial boot: Hello,I have purchased some new computers for a company that I work for. They have been starting to give problems where it takes about 5-10 minutes to boot up and get to the log-in screen. I have attached a link to the memory dump files if anybody can take a look. Thank you!...
  5. Computer freezes during initial boot

Computer freezes during initial boot: Hello,I have purchased some new computers for a company that I work for. They have been starting to give problems where it takes about 5-10 minutes to boot up and get to the log-in screen. I have attached a link to the memory dump files if anybody can take a look. Thank you!...
  6. Second local user account is turning on on boot and using my computer's resources

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Second local user account is turning on on boot and using my computer's resources

8. My Computer keeps shutting off the WiFi when booting up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer keeps shutting off the WiFi when booting up.: Hello Microsoft Community,since I moved my computer to the second floor of the house and updated it to windows 10 it keeps shutting off the WiFi network for the whole house as soon as I turn it on.I have to reboot the wifi router in my house to get my wifi back.Also the wifi...
  9. My Computer keeps shutting off the WiFi when booting up.

My Computer keeps shutting off the WiFi when booting up.: Hello Microsoft Community,since I moved my computer to the second floor of the house and updated it to windows 10 it keeps shutting off the WiFi network for the whole house as soon as I turn it on.I have to reboot the wifi router in my house to get my wifi back.Also the wifi...
  10. My Computer keeps shutting off the WiFi when booting up.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware