Windows 10: computer will not connect to internet

Discus and support computer will not connect to internet in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I just purchased a new HP Envy and am considering returning it because it will not connect to the internet. I keep getting this error message: "The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DeborahScroggins1, Sep 11, 2019.

1. computer will not connect to internet

I just purchased a new HP Envy and am considering returning it because it will not connect to the internet.

I keep getting this error message: "The Intel(R) Wireless AC 9560 160MHz adapter s experiencing problems."

I see other are having this problem also.

Is this issue a problem with the computer, microsoft 10 or Intel?

I need to know what is causing the problem before I loose money returning the computer.

Any answers?

:)

DeborahScroggins1, Sep 11, 2019
  2. topgundcp Win User

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

computer will not connect to internet [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

computer will not connect to internet [​IMG]

topgundcp, Sep 11, 2019
  3. SUB
    SuB Win User
    Is it possible to share internet connection via remote desktop?

RDP is not capable of Internet sharing, so you can't share Internet using RDP with standard applications. There are many way to share Internet from a Windows box to another one. I suggest you to use VPN. You should do following steps:

1. Run VPN Server on your server with unlimited internet access
    2. Connect to VPN server from your limited computer

4. computer will not connect to internet

Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

computer will not connect to internet

1. computer will not connect to internet - Similar Threads - computer connect internet

2. Computer won’t connect to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer won’t connect to internet: I got new parts installed at local pc shop and they cleared my pin. Now I must set up a new pin. Only now I cannot because my pc isn’t connected to the internet even though I have the LAN cable & Wifi antenna connected. When I click on the internet globe icon at the bottom...
  3. Computer won’t connect to internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer won’t connect to internet: I got new parts installed at local pc shop and they cleared my pin. Now I must set up a new pin. Only now I cannot because my pc isn’t connected to the internet even though I have the LAN cable & Wifi antenna connected. When I click on the internet globe icon at the bottom...
  4. Computer won’t connect to internet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. computer will not connect to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer will not connect to internet: I have a dell inspiron running windows 11. My computer is not connecting to wifi and it won’t even show the wifi button to even try to connect to anything. I run the trouble shooter and it says to plug an Ethernet cable in. I don’t have one to do that currently. After...
  6. computer will not connect to internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    computer will not connect to internet: I have a dell inspiron running windows 11. My computer is not connecting to wifi and it won’t even show the wifi button to even try to connect to anything. I run the trouble shooter and it says to plug an Ethernet cable in. I don’t have one to do that currently. After...
  7. Connecting to internet crashes computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connecting to internet crashes computer: my laptop crashes every time I connect to the internet. More specifically, it crashes whenever DCOM tries to run. So its fine until an application that uses internet tries to open and use the internet, like a browser. The stop code is usually WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, and it...
  8. Computer not connecting to internet

Computer not connecting to internet: I have an issue with My computer and saying that it’s connected to the Internet with a ethernet cord but when I try to go into websites like steam discord any non-trusted like website but I like Microsoft and whenever I try or like I said when I search stuff up at work but...
  9. Computer can't connect to internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer can't connect to internet: All my other devices work just fine. Troubleshooting tells me its a modem problem, but I've restarted and it still can't connect. Computer can connect to my mobile hotspot just fine though. submitted by /u/wpdh9012 [link] [comments]...
  10. computer not connecting to internet

computer not connecting to internet: This is about my previous question. I have internet since i'm able to send this to you on my old computer. I purchased a new computer. It says i'm connected but I can not log on to anything with it. It said thread broken or no internet. Please advise what I can do....