Windows 10: Computer will not connect to Wi-Fi

Discus and support Computer will not connect to Wi-Fi in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My husband and I both have windows computer with all the sudden will not connect to the Internet it will connect to a hotspot. All our other devices... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SuzNoon, Jan 4, 2023.

1. SuzNoon Win User

Computer will not connect to Wi-Fi

My husband and I both have windows computer with all the sudden will not connect to the Internet it will connect to a hotspot. All our other devices have no problem connecting to our router.

:)

SuzNoon, Jan 4, 2023
Thema:

Computer will not connect to Wi-Fi

1. Computer will not connect to Wi-Fi - Similar Threads - Computer connect

2. cannot connect scanner with computer ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot connect scanner with computer ?: cannot connect scanner to computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-connect-scanner-with-computer/7c855256-a06d-469a-8229-076b7869711b
  3. cannot connect scanner with computer ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot connect scanner with computer ?: cannot connect scanner to computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-connect-scanner-with-computer/7c855256-a06d-469a-8229-076b7869711b
  4. Computer won't connect to screen after attempting new OS install.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer won't connect to screen after attempting new OS install.: Attempting to re-install windows on a new SSD. Installed Windows 10 from USB just fine, but realised I had installed Home instead of Professional, which the previous SSD had so could not authenticate. Went back to Bios, changed load order to put USB first again, then the...
  5. Computer won't connect to screen after attempting new OS install.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer won't connect to screen after attempting new OS install.: Attempting to re-install windows on a new SSD. Installed Windows 10 from USB just fine, but realised I had installed Home instead of Professional, which the previous SSD had so could not authenticate. Went back to Bios, changed load order to put USB first again, then the...
  6. Computer won't connect to screen after attempting new OS install.

7. Am trying to use my window 7 computer,I have it connected to my Wi-Fi but it doesn't let me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Am trying to use my window 7 computer,I have it connected to my Wi-Fi but it doesn't let me...: Am trying to use my window 7 computer,I have it connected to my Wi-Fi but it doesn't let me search anything up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/am-trying-to-use-my-window-7-computeri-have-it/77b998b3-977b-4cf8-a8ef-8e3268f10b38
  8. Am trying to use my window 7 computer,I have it connected to my Wi-Fi but it doesn't let me...

Am trying to use my window 7 computer,I have it connected to my Wi-Fi but it doesn't let me...: Am trying to use my window 7 computer,I have it connected to my Wi-Fi but it doesn't let me search anything up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/am-trying-to-use-my-window-7-computeri-have-it/77b998b3-977b-4cf8-a8ef-8e3268f10b38
  9. Windows 11 Computer says i have no internet connection in certain apps yet I can use the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Computer says i have no internet connection in certain apps yet I can use the...: I currently have windows 11 and there seems to be a problem with my internet connection. Whenever I connect through my mobile data some apps cannot detect internet but my browsers seem to work just fine. I tried doing the speed test and its good enough yet whenever I play...
  10. Windows 11 Computer says i have no internet connection in certain apps yet I can use the...

Windows 11 Computer says i have no internet connection in certain apps yet I can use the...: I currently have windows 11 and there seems to be a problem with my internet connection. Whenever I connect through my mobile data some apps cannot detect internet but my browsers seem to work just fine. I tried doing the speed test and its good enough yet whenever I play...