Windows 10: Computer will not let me login

Discus and support Computer will not let me login in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; What happens is when I click it brings me to the screen to type in my password. Problem is the password box is replaced by a sign in button. I press 8t... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ath3naOK, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Ath3naOK Win User

Computer will not let me login

What happens is when I click it brings me to the screen to type in my password. Problem is the password box is replaced by a sign in button. I press 8t and it loads to a sign in box where I type my password. After that it says create a pin. The only button to press is next so I do. Then it says something went wrong. I press retry and it reloads to the same screen. I press skip for now and my computer turns off. Then I repete the whole process again. This has been going on for a few weeks. I cannot sign in. I have tried everything. This does include restarting my computer so please do not tell

:)

Ath3naOK, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Mar 19, 2023
  3. Random account appeared on login to my computer

Hi Mathew,

Thank you for getting back to us.

I suggest you to try the below steps to remove the user account from your computer.

• Login to your computer through administrator account.

• Press Windows key + r and type
      netplwiz
      , hit Enter.

• Select the user account, you want to remove.

• Click on the Remove button.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Mar 19, 2023
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

I can't login to my computer

Hi,

We just want to follow up on your concern since we noticed that it's been more than 72 hours since you posted it. Are you still unable to login to your computer? This could be happening due to some corrupted system files. Since this only happened after installing
    an update, we suggest rolling back the update by following these steps:

• In the login screen, click the Power button on the bottom right corner.
    • Hold the Shift key and click Restart.
    • Once you get to the Recovery screen, choose See advanced repair options.
    • Click Troubleshoot.
    • Click Advanced options.
    • Click System Restore and use it to go back to a point in time before the update was installed.
    • You can then try to reinstall the update to see if the error disappears. If the same thing happens again, you may follow the steps in this

article
      to prevent the update from reinstalling.

Let us know if you're able to login properly after following these steps.

----

If you think this was useful, you may "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Yolvi Ell, Mar 19, 2023
Thema:

1. Computer will not let me login - Similar Threads - Computer let login

2. My computer won’t let me login in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer won’t let me login in: Hello so recently my computer has not let me get in my settings or anything to do with windows. Yesterday I was going to log in and my account never popped up just a blurred screen my computer will not let me do anything. Keep getting a error when I do a start up repair won’t...
  3. My computer won’t let me login in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer won’t let me login in: Hello so recently my computer has not let me get in my settings or anything to do with windows. Yesterday I was going to log in and my account never popped up just a blurred screen my computer will not let me do anything. Keep getting a error when I do a start up repair won’t...
  4. My computer won’t let me login in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer will not let me login

Computer will not let me login: What happens is when I click it brings me to the screen to type in my password. Problem is the password box is replaced by a sign in button. I press 8t and it loads to a sign in box where I type my password. After that it says create a pin. The only button to press is next so...
  6. Computer will not let me login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Computer will not let me login: What happens is when I click it brings me to the screen to type in my password. Problem is the password box is replaced by a sign in button. I press 8t and it loads to a sign in box where I type my password. After that it says create a pin. The only button to press is next so...
  7. minecraft isnt letting me login

minecraft isnt letting me login: im trying to log into my microsoft account but whenever i press that button, it tries to load the login screen for the microsoft account. it flashes onto the screen for less then a second and then just disapears as if i havent pressed the button. idk why but it may have to do...
  8. microsoft wont let me login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft wont let me login: So on microsoft apps it doesnt let me to login using my email but if i changed my email it works, but my email has games and stuff when i try to login it says just a moment then makes me write the password again, and it keeps repeating how can i fix it? i cant log in and i...
  9. Not Letting Me Login To Minecraft!

Not Letting Me Login To Minecraft!: Hello i recently claimed my Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, it installed smoothly and things went well, but when i try to sign in to my account ingame it tells me that iam not connected to the internet but i clearly am, with the email of the microsoft account that i didnt even...
  10. It wont let me login

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    It wont let me login: I would really appreciate helping me, I cant login Microsoft store and I cant open Microsoft word[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-login/f7a1c220-4520-4a6c-b553-9b4192f679cc