Windows 10: Computer will not play multiplayer games when on the charger.

Discus and support Computer will not play multiplayer games when on the charger. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a GF63 Thin 9sc. Whenever I plug in my computer, all multiplayer functions seem to stop working. If there are any ways that I can fix this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AidenAnderson2, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Computer will not play multiplayer games when on the charger.

I have a GF63 Thin 9sc. Whenever I plug in my computer, all multiplayer functions seem to stop working. If there are any ways that I can fix this please tell me, I'm beginning to become desperate.

:)

AidenAnderson2, Jul 30, 2020
  2. lashoo92 Win User

Multiplayer games......

hi,

please tell me the name of the games of my cell (n95) that have multiplayer option or played by bleutooth option.through which i played game wid my brother...thnx in advance

lashoo92, Jul 30, 2020
  3. Xbox games with multiplayer

Yesterday, I bought a wonderful game called Ultimate Chicken Horse (For Xbox One) . At the same time, Xbox is having free multiplayer for everyone and everything.

So here's my question, are there games that you can play multiplayer without gold? Will I have to pay for gold to be able to continue playing this game online?

ConstantinoNunez, Jul 30, 2020
  4. Computer will not play multiplayer games when on the charger.

Free Multiplayer

Hey there,
    ChibuikeFranklin

Welcome to the Microsoft Community forums.

With regards to free multiplayer for Xbox Live, please post to the Xbox UserVoice service here:
    https://xbox.uservoice.com

The community will be able to comment and vote for your suggestion. Please be sure to search for free multiplayer suggestion before making a suggestion of your own.

These forums are for people who would like help, or to discuss, Microsoft products listed on the home page here:
    Microsoft Community

For information on where to post Xbox Questions that do not fit into this community, please look at my article here:

Finding the right support options, for problems with the Xbox Console and Accessories

A final note, PlayStation users have to pay for online play also Computer will not play multiplayer games when on the charger. :) It is only PlayStation 3 users that don't . But ask yourself this: If Microsoft offer free play for online multiplayer, how would you fund the servers needed for Xbox Live?

• Higher Game Prices?
    • Higher rental Prices?
    • Less servers and availability?
    • Less servers and sustainability?

Good luck with your suggestion,

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

Computer will not play multiplayer games when on the charger.

1. Computer will not play multiplayer games when on the charger. - Similar Threads - Computer play multiplayer

2. PC crashes while playing multiplayer games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes while playing multiplayer games: Hello,For a few weeks now my computer has been rebooting whenever I play a multiplayer game. It can be after a minute or an hour. Otherwise it works fine for hours in single player. I have updated all the drivers I had network drivers in particular but I still have the...
  3. PC crashes while playing multiplayer games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashes while playing multiplayer games: Hello,For a few weeks now my computer has been rebooting whenever I play a multiplayer game. It can be after a minute or an hour. Otherwise it works fine for hours in single player. I have updated all the drivers I had network drivers in particular but I still have the...
  4. Computer crash when playing a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crash when playing a game: I was playing The Long Drive and when i quite the game, reloaded, and hit "load world" my computer frize, and a few seconds later, my monitors went deepfried and crashed.here's the problem windows highlighted. Can someone decipher this and tell me which piece of hardware...
  5. Computer crashes when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes when playing games: When playing 3D games Apex, dauntless and dark souls 3 my computer crashes seemingly at random. The only time it crashes consistently is when cutscenes start in the game Nioh.This is an issue that has only started in the last year and has been getting worse recently. It...
  6. Multiplayer games/ games that can be played in pairs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiplayer games/ games that can be played in pairs?: Hallu, i have been looking for games that can be played by two people, for Mac and Windows 10 thanks in advance LG Lorelai Multiplayer Spiele/ Spiele die man zu zweit spielen kann?
  7. When I play an online multiplayer game, my internet crashes.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    When I play an online multiplayer game, my internet crashes.: So, I have spent all day trying to fix this problem where my wifi just breaks when I play an online game. The specific games I have been playing were Civilization 6 and CS-GO if you need to know that. I have updated all of my intel drivers, updated my nvidia geforce graphics...
  8. Play a sound when charger is connected

in Windows 10 Customization
    Play a sound when charger is connected: I want my laptop to play a sound when I connect a charger to it. How can I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/play-a-sound-when-charger-is-connected/7cb9c938-5531-43d2-873c-904081ca4811
  9. Computer Crashes when playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Crashes when playing games: Hello, my computers is crashing when I start up Final Fantasy XIV or World of Warcraft. When it first happen I check the temperature of my GTX 780 graphic card and it was overheating at 90 degrees (surprised) so I downclock the GPU putting a cap of how high the temperature...
  10. Computer Freezes when playing games and when not playing games

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Freezes when playing games and when not playing games: I've been having this issue for nearly a year now (probably around 9 months). It started after my little sister made me get a virus by her trying to download something onto my laptop. I've since taken it to a reputable computer shop as well as followed instructions from other...