Windows 10: computer/windows 10 freezing up new laptop

Discus and support computer/windows 10 freezing up new laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; computer/windows 10 freezing up new laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by terr60ls, Feb 4, 2019.

1. terr60ls Win User

computer/windows 10 freezing up new laptop

:)

terr60ls, Feb 4, 2019
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Feb 4, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 4, 2019
  4. computer/windows 10 freezing up new laptop

Laptop freezes during Starting up on Windows 10 computer.

Hi Nguyen,

Thank you for your response with the current status of the issue.

To assist you better, please provide us the below information:

• Have you tried to perform startup repair of the computer?
    • When you say that "The screen was freeze, neither the Keyboard nor the Mouse responded.", when exactly the screen is getting freeze? Is it at login screen or while booting the computer?
    • When you switch on the computer, are you able see anything on the screen?

I suggest you to try to perform the steps which provided in the previous post and let us know the results.

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

1. computer/windows 10 freezing up new laptop - Similar Threads - computer freezing laptop

2. new updates cause computer to freeze up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    new updates cause computer to freeze up: You just installed updates KB2467173 KB 4580980 KB4023057 and now it always freezes up after various lengths of short time?????? so now what do I do?????...
  3. Window 10 Freezes: new gaming computer pc, but Windows Freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window 10 Freezes: new gaming computer pc, but Windows Freezes: Hi, Last week I bought brand new HP PC. After start running I updated windows and installed softwares. Windows freeze screen happened during using softwares like sound and video editing. So actually it happened immediately after start using pc, using the softwares: this is...
  4. Computer freeze up since new update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer freeze up since new update: Ever since the latest update i have had this problem occur twice, my computer just freezes up and i can’t do anything to fix it but shutting it down from the power button submitted by /u/lmDarkLord [link] [comments]...
  5. windows 10 freeze randomly on new computer

windows 10 freeze randomly on new computer: I assembled my computer in these days and sometimes i have random freeze... i attach event viewers https://gofile.io/?c=HvE3MR someone can help me? thx so much and sry for my bad english...
  6. Fortnite freezes on new Computer with Windows 10

Fortnite freezes on new Computer with Windows 10: I got a new computer built for me and ensured it had what I needed to play fortnite and do usual office work on it. Set up is: Corsair 16GB (2x8GB) CMK 16GX4M2A2666C16 DDR4 2666MHz Vengenance LPX DIMM Black Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64bit OEM DVD Western Digital Blue...
  7. Computer Freezing up

Computer Freezing up: Hi, My computer keeps freezing up and then a blue screen shows up saying that there is a problem and that the system is trying to fix it and will shut itself down. But it never shuts down and I have to press the power button to unfreeze the system. It just happened again and...
  8. computer freezing up

computer freezing up: I just removed Macfee from my computer which is about a year and half. I just used Windows Defender and thought it would fix my problem of the computer freezing up. What more can I do?...
  9. computer freezes up

computer freezes up: My computer will freeze up when watching videos. Doesn't matter if it is on YouTube or any other website. I have Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-freezes-up/b3e839e9-b8ee-4bba-b42b-9018447a776c
  10. Computer freezing up.

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer freezing up.: I am using a HP Pavalon with 16 MB of RAM which is running Windows 10 with the latest update. Normally the computer runs fine. However, when running Photoshop CC, after about 1/2 hour or so, the program stops working. I found that if I open the "Task Manager" and click on...