Windows 10: Computer/Windows freezes same time every day - I can't see what causes it

Discus and support Computer/Windows freezes same time every day - I can't see what causes it in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Every day around 12:45 EST my computer freezes while I'm playing a game Rocket League, if it matters, a Steam game. It freezes mid-session, and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BigDumLarry, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Computer/Windows freezes same time every day - I can't see what causes it

Every day around 12:45 EST my computer freezes while I'm playing a game Rocket League, if it matters, a Steam game. It freezes mid-session, and I can't do anything - can't toggle to another program, can't pull up Task Manager.

I go into the event logs and I don't see anything that caused the freeze. I go into the scheduled events and don't see anything scheduled for that time. I've run virus scans, nothing found. I've run registry scans, nothing found.

PLEASE help. What logs do I need to post here so someone can look at them and fix my freeze issue? I'm not an expert with this stuff, but I know how to follow directions.

Any help would be much appreciated.

:)

BigDumLarry, Jun 5, 2020

2. Windows Freezing Multiple Times Per Day

Since a Windows update in October 2019, my computer freezes multiple times per day. And by freeze, I mean screen goes static and nothing responds. The only solution is to hold down the power button.

I've followed the steps in
    Performance and Install Integrity Checklist
    to no avail.

I have not yet resinstalled Windows fresh because I don't want to do that until I know Windows is the culprit.

Is there any way I can check what is causing the freezing?

The Reliability Monitor only displays "Windows was not properly shut down."

Thanks.

uncleschaeflit, Jun 5, 2020
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Jun 5, 2020
  4. Computer/Windows freezes same time every day - I can't see what causes it

computer Freeze

Hi,

Software or driver conflicts after downloading Windows 10 may be causing the freezing on your computer. Answering the following questions may help us in identifying the underlying cause of the issue:

• Aside from updating to Windows 10, were there any other changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you getting an error message or code when the issue happens?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you already performed?

Regards.

Darian Tab, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

Computer/Windows freezes same time every day - I can't see what causes it

1. Computer/Windows freezes same time every day - I can't see what causes it - Similar Threads - Computer freezes same

2. Something always updates every day the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something always updates every day the same time: Hello, dear community!I have such an issue like something updates every single day at the same time 5:33-5:34 MOSCOW. It have begun in March and when I'm in front of the screen of my PC it becomes irritating because my games/programs/browser becomes not active and my task...
  3. Something always updates every day the same time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something always updates every day the same time: Hello, dear community!I have such an issue like something updates every single day at the same time 5:33-5:34 MOSCOW. It have begun in March and when I'm in front of the screen of my PC it becomes irritating because my games/programs/browser becomes not active and my task...
  4. Something always updates every day the same time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My computer freezes every time I turn it on

My computer freezes every time I turn it on: Hello,I have an Acer Aspire E1-572G laptop. When I turn on the PC, it freezes and becomes unresponsive I checked Task Manager and ı saw Disk usage or CPU usage reaches 100%. In my opinion, the problem is with Windows because I have Linux software installed as well, and it is...
  6. My computer freezes every time I turn it on

My computer freezes every time I turn it on: Hello,I have an Acer Aspire E1-572G laptop. When I turn on the PC, it freezes and becomes unresponsive I checked Task Manager and ı saw Disk usage or CPU usage reaches 100%. In my opinion, the problem is with Windows because I have Linux software installed as well, and it is...
  7. Set Computer to Boot Up at the Same Time Every Day

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Set Computer to Boot Up at the Same Time Every Day: My phone alarm isn't effective, since I can turn it off just by reaching over and grabbing it off my table. I want to have my desktop computer start up in the mornings and use it as an alarm clock. Is there a function that I can use to start up the computer at the same time...
  8. Set Computer to Boot Up at the Same Time Every Day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Set Computer to Boot Up at the Same Time Every Day: My phone alarm isn't effective, since I can turn it off just by reaching over and grabbing it off my table. I want to have my desktop computer start up in the mornings and use it as an alarm clock. Is there a function that I can use to start up the computer at the same time...
  9. Set Computer to Boot Up at the Same Time Every Day

10. taskhostw.exe Computer freezing every day

taskhostw.exe Computer freezing every day: Hello, I have an issue where my computer freezes randomly. This is the error I get:Host Process for Windows TasksDescriptionFaulting Application Path: C:\Windows\System32\taskhostw.exeProblem signatureProblem Event Name: APPCRASHApplication Name: taskhostw.exeApplication...