Windows 10: computer wiped all my files

Discus and support computer wiped all my files in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I'm here to ask a serious problem. I got a computer which is 4 years old now, its a bit laggy but still performing well. Earlier I'm using it to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LetiUnderwood, May 31, 2022.

1. computer wiped all my files

Hi,I'm here to ask a serious problem. I got a computer which is 4 years old now, its a bit laggy but still performing well. Earlier I'm using it to do my homework but it hang up, so I restarted it. After the restart I noticed that all my files was gone, I tried restarting restarting several times because I thought it's just lagging or it will as move somewhere. I cannot find it anymore. I hope you can help me.

:)

LetiUnderwood, May 31, 2022
Thema:

computer wiped all my files

1. computer wiped all my files - Similar Threads - computer wiped files

2. wiped all my files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wiped all my files: After the restart I noticed that all my files was gone, I tried restarting restarting several times because I thought it's just lagging or it will as move somewhere. Need help, cant find my files....
  3. wiped all my files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wiped all my files: After the restart I noticed that all my files was gone, I tried restarting restarting several times because I thought it's just lagging or it will as move somewhere. Need help, cant find my files....
  4. wiped all my files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. computer wiped all my files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    computer wiped all my files: Hi,I'm here to ask a serious problem. I got a computer which is 4 years old now, its a bit laggy but still performing well. Earlier I'm using it to do my homework but it hang up, so I restarted it. After the restart I noticed that all my files was gone, I tried restarting...
  6. computer wiped all my files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer wiped all my files: Hi,I'm here to ask a serious problem. I got a computer which is 4 years old now, its a bit laggy but still performing well. Earlier I'm using it to do my homework but it hang up, so I restarted it. After the restart I noticed that all my files was gone, I tried restarting...
  7. My computer wiped clean overnight for no reason. All files, everything gone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer wiped clean overnight for no reason. All files, everything gone.: Hello, hope you were having a good day so far. I'm hear to ask how to fix this problem i seem to have with my computer. Last Friday i started on my homework I'm in high school and I noticed all my files and everything was gone. It was like it was when i first opened the...
  8. My computer wiped clean overnight for no reason. All files, everything gone.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer wiped clean overnight for no reason. All files, everything gone.: Hello, hope you were having a good day so far. I'm hear to ask how to fix this problem i seem to have with my computer. Last Friday i started on my homework I'm in high school and I noticed all my files and everything was gone. It was like it was when i first opened the...
  9. My computer wiped clean overnight for no reason. All files, everything gone.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Sold computer and I can't remember if I wiped all the files or not

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sold computer and I can't remember if I wiped all the files or not: So I finally sold my old prebuilt (windows 10) to move on to build my own computer today. I was happy to get rid of it and get the money, until I realized I didn't check to see if my files were erased completely before I sold it. Now I am lowkey freaking out I can't lie. So...