Windows 10: Computer with a fast ssd after some updates takes more than 30 sec on this screen,then...

Discus and support Computer with a fast ssd after some updates takes more than 30 sec on this screen,then... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Reza6d [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Reza6d, Mar 26, 2020.

1. /u/Reza6d Win User

Computer with a fast ssd after some updates takes more than 30 sec on this screen,then...

/u/Reza6d, Mar 26, 2020
  2. davidhk Win User

How to change boot options permanently (Win 10 not being default)?

The reason I asked you to set it at 30 sec is to give the system a chance to list both OSes so that you would have a chance to choose which one to run.
    Humour me. Set it at 30 sec > click OK when done > restart computer......................

davidhk, Mar 26, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Mar 26, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Computer with a fast ssd after some updates takes more than 30 sec on this screen,then...

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Computer with a fast ssd after some updates takes more than 30 sec on this screen,then... :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Computer with a fast ssd after some updates takes more than 30 sec on this screen,then... - Similar Threads - Computer fast ssd

2. Wordpad taking 30 sec. to open.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wordpad taking 30 sec. to open.: New PC w/Win 11 and Wordpad taking 30 sec. to open unless network disabled. A search revealed the same problem reported for a couple of years. As reported, disable network and Wordpad opens instantly. Why hasn't MS fixed it? Same with AutoPlay which hasn't worked for several...
  3. Wordpad taking 30 sec. to open.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wordpad taking 30 sec. to open.: New PC w/Win 11 and Wordpad taking 30 sec. to open unless network disabled. A search revealed the same problem reported for a couple of years. As reported, disable network and Wordpad opens instantly. Why hasn't MS fixed it? Same with AutoPlay which hasn't worked for several...
  4. Updates taking more than 10 hours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updates taking more than 10 hours: Windows has been running "Feature update to Windows 10, version 21H2" for more then 10 hours. It was stuck several time previously, now at 90%. I was previously stuck at 60% and 87% before I rebooted. Have tried everything I know of....
  5. Updates taking more than 10 hours

Updates taking more than 10 hours: Windows has been running "Feature update to Windows 10, version 21H2" for more then 10 hours. It was stuck several time previously, now at 90%. I was previously stuck at 60% and 87% before I rebooted. Have tried everything I know of....
  6. Updates taking more than 10 hours

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. laptop going to sleep almost after 30 secs

laptop going to sleep almost after 30 secs: I have windows 11 home edition my device sleeps or we can say goes to lockscreen after 30 seconds or so but the time some times varies to o I have tried contacting support but it didnt help then I saw a post...
  8. Can't hold key for more than 30 seconds

Can't hold key for more than 30 seconds: So, basically, my problem is that I can't hold a key down for more than around 30-40 seconds. For example: If I'm holding down W in a videogame, my character will stop walking after 30 seconds and I will have to press W again to continue walking. This is really annoying in...
  9. Restart/boot time takes long time (more than 30 minutes)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Restart/boot time takes long time (more than 30 minutes): Hello, i want to ask about my laptop that run on windows 10 home, version 1803. I just bought this new laptop, at first it was fine, but after about a week it started to have problem that it takes time too long than normal when it is restarted or booted. I have tried multiple...
  10. Windows 10 Booting taking more than 30 mins everytime

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Booting taking more than 30 mins everytime: Windows 10 boot time is taking more than 30 mins,also after the boot is done the application's are not working as quick as expected and i get an error like " Microsoft Windows The application is not responding. The program may respond again if you wait. Do you want to end...