Windows 10: computer won

Discus and support computer won in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my computer is still trying to install my old windows 10 after failed update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CareyPaterson1, Jan 7, 2019.

  1. computer won


    my computer is still trying to install my old windows 10 after failed update

    :)
     
    CareyPaterson1, Jan 7, 2019
    #1
  2. Aquinus Win User

    Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

    Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

    Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

    You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.
     
    Aquinus, Jan 7, 2019
    #2
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen


    Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it
     
    swat354, Jan 7, 2019
    #3
  4. Aquinus Win User

    computer won

    Computer Won't Reboot - AMD Data Change...Updata New Data to DMI

    If he is getting stuck at verifying DMI pool data, that means his BIOS isn't finishing the POST process before it's hanging up. Although I'm confused now because he said he tried re-installing windows which would indicate that the machine is getting through the entire POST process.

    I'm confused now. I think we need a better, more descriptive version of what exactly is happening.

    Maybe a full step by step process of what is happening?
     
    Aquinus, Jan 7, 2019
    #4
Thema:

computer won

Loading...
  1. computer won - Similar Threads - computer won

  2. How to downgrade Chrome version on Windows computer

    in Windows 10 News
    How to downgrade Chrome version on Windows computer: [ATTACH]A Chrome update can sometimes cause compatibility problems with websites, extensions, or applications. In such cases, you can install an earlier version of Chrome or use Google Update policies to roll back Chrome in an enterprise environment. This guide shows you how...
  3. There is no volume selected in Diskpart error on Windows computer [Fix]

    in Windows 10 News
    There is no volume selected in Diskpart error on Windows computer [Fix]: [ATTACH]Some users cannot format a USB flash drive to FAT32 using Diskpart because of the “There is no volume selected” error on Windows computers. The FAT32 file system is required for several purposes, such as BIOS recovery and installing software updates on PlayStation....
  4. Claude Code not working in WSL on Windows computer

    in Windows 10 News
    Claude Code not working in WSL on Windows computer: [ATTACH]Claude Code is a useful way to work with a codebase directly from the terminal, but it can get messy when running inside WSL on Windows. If Claude refuses to start, crashes, shows “command not found,” or gets stuck during login or installation, the problem is usually...
  5. How to fix Robotic sound on computer

    in Windows 10 News
    How to fix Robotic sound on computer: [ATTACH]Some users report that their voice sounds robotic on their Windows computers. According to the reports, the issue can occur with both headsets and speakers, such as during a Teams call or while playing video games. Some users reported discovering this issue after...
  6. Computer won*'t start IF i connect 6 displays

    in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer won*'t start IF i connect 6 displays: Hello, everyone, suddenly my computer won't boot properly if i have all 6 displays connected. I have re-installed both of the graphic cards Radeon hd 7700, new hard disk and fresh windows 10 installed. The only way to start it up is with 1 screen only and only than i can...
  7. Last update this week ruined my computer won`t load

    in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Last update this week ruined my computer won`t load: This week`s update ruined my windows. It starts up and cannot repair itself then shuts down. I tried downloading a bootable usb and it is stuck at 98% prior to completion. This is complete failure, I need the computer to work all my information is supposedly backed up to one...
  8. 1TB WD won`t show up on my computer!

    in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    1TB WD won`t show up on my computer!: I got this problem that my Hard drive is not been seen by my laptop.I have tried many different ways solving it but it didn`t work once.I have tried to change the letter, to format it, to turn it online but nothing works because i can`t accesse it and it show up as gray.When...
  9. 1TB WD won`t show up on my computer!

    in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    1TB WD won`t show up on my computer!: I got this problem that my Hard drive is not been seen by my laptop.I have tried many different ways solving it but it didn`t work once.I have tried to change the letter, to format it, to turn it online but nothing works because i can`t accesse it and it show up as gray.When...
  10. I unplugged my computer to soon and now it won´t start up again?

    in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I unplugged my computer to soon and now it won´t start up again?: Hi! so I have a question about something I did the other night. I was going to move my PC but before that, I had to shut it down. when choosing if I wanted to restart or shut down it said ``shut down and update´´. I pressed it and my computer went all quiet and had shut down...