Windows 10: Computer won't boot after momentary power outage

Discus and support Computer won't boot after momentary power outage in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently had a brief power outage while working on my Dell Optiplex GX520 desktop, which is fully up to date with Windows 10 and working fine for its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kayakman19, Jan 7, 2022.

1. Computer won't boot after momentary power outage

I recently had a brief power outage while working on my Dell Optiplex GX520 desktop, which is fully up to date with Windows 10 and working fine for its age!. When I attempted to start the computer after the outage and got a low battery voltage message and the computer would not boot. The battery was indeed dead, so I replaced it. After that, the battery message did not return but I the computer still will not boot up. It shows the Windows logo and the swirling dot pattern, but eventually goes to a blue screen error with an "INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE" message. If I attempt to restart, I c

:)

Kayakman19, Jan 7, 2022
  2. Etetherin Win User

Computer Wont boot after power outage.

Computer won't boot after momentary power outage [​IMG]

Ok i will test all drives. It will just be a while I hope that is ok. I will post them all in one go when i get them all done.

Etetherin, Jan 7, 2022
  3. nmrm Win User
    computer won't boot but has power

Kursah, that 6 steps are granted it always boots at the 6th step (sometimes at the 4th) and I have to remove the ethernet cable every time otherwise I'll have to do countless steps, that's a fact. I do not have Wake On Lan set.

nmrm, Jan 7, 2022
  4. mrsscotty Win User

Computer won't boot after momentary power outage

power outage-Windows 10 will not finish booting

Help !!! Had a power outage this morning and now I cannot get windows 10 to complete boot up

It starts the booting process and then my screen goes blank. I cannot even get to the prompt screen? To run any. diagnostics. any suggestions ?ANY HELP WOULD BE SO APPRECIATED!!!!!!!!

thank you!!!!!

mrsscotty, Jan 7, 2022
Thema:

Computer won't boot after momentary power outage

1. Computer won't boot after momentary power outage - Similar Threads - Computer won't boot

2. Pc will not boot after power outage please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc will not boot after power outage please help: Windows 11 have tried check disk, boot rec and scan now commands in startup repair as well as startup repair itself. Is my only option left to try installing windows off a flash drive? I don’t have another computer so I was wondering how I could get that. Any help would be...
  3. Pc will not boot after power outage please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc will not boot after power outage please help: have tried check disk, boot rec and scan now commands in startup repair as well as startup repair itself. Is my only option left to try installing windows off a flash drive? I don’t have another computer so I was wondering how I could get that. Any would be amazing....
  4. Computer won't boot after momentary power outage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer won't boot after momentary power outage: I recently had a brief power outage while working on my Dell Optiplex GX520 desktop, which is fully up to date with Windows 10 and working fine for its age!. When I attempted to start the computer after the outage, I got a low battery voltage message and the computer would...
  5. Computer won't boot after momentary power outage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer won't boot after momentary power outage: I recently had a brief power outage while working on my Dell Optiplex GX520 desktop, which is fully up to date with Windows 10 and working fine for its age!. When I attempted to start the computer after the outage and got a low battery voltage message and the computer would...
  6. PC won't boot past auto repair or into recovery after power outage

in Windows 10 Support
    PC won't boot past auto repair or into recovery after power outage: I've tried every troubleshooting step I can find online, even Microsoft tech support hasn't been able to resolve the issue I'm having. I had a power outage Christmas Eve and when my pc came back on, it had a blue screen asking how I wanted to boot so just hit enter on the...
  7. Computer Wont boot after power outage.

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Wont boot after power outage.: This is an odd one. So far I have tried using the following: built in system repair options for startup repair. sfc/scannow (found integrity issues and repaired them) dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth (It said it found no errors) dism /Online /Cleanup-Image...
  8. after an outage my computer with windows 10 won't boot up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    after an outage my computer with windows 10 won't boot up: I got home from work last night and my computer would not boot up after an outage of the area. When i turned it on it goes to a black screen shows the, the controller and patents it is covered by build and copyright client mac addr........ it gives me an error message...
  9. Windows won't boot after a power outage

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows won't boot after a power outage: Hello guys Today there was a power outage in my house while my computer was turned on. I turned on again and a BSOD with the code MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION appeared. I turned it off and turned it on and it won't boot in normal mode, it stays in a black screen. I can get into...
  10. Unable to boot after power outages

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to boot after power outages: Sorry my first post is to ask for help, but I'm having severe problems, I'm not familiar with Win 10, and I need help. I'll try to keep this as brief as possible. this morning, while I was out, my wife advise we had a bunch of power outages (10 or 12, in about 2 minutes)....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. optiplex not booting after a blackout