Windows 10: Computer wont boot. Cant get to product key

Discus and support Computer wont boot. Cant get to product key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Windows corrupted. Cant boot, I cant get to my product key to create a bootable media.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Brian✔, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Brian✔ Win User

Computer wont boot. Cant get to product key

Windows corrupted. Cant boot, I cant get to my product key to create a bootable media.

:)

Brian✔, Apr 25, 2019
  2. Jack-87 Win User

windows 10 product key

i need to find my product key for windows 10 off of my old laptop (lenovo g51) and cant find it on the laptop because it wont boot. any suggestions?

Jack-87, Apr 25, 2019
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

Aren't we being a little harsh? I know I can't be the only other person on this forum to have skipped checking the official memory compatibility list when building a computer. Had I been in the same situation and followed the same steps I would have thought I got a bum board too, regardless of whether or not the memory was on that list.

4. Computer wont boot. Cant get to product key

PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    PERFORM THESE STEPS before posting about POST/boot/no video problems!

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Apr 25, 2019
Thema:

Computer wont boot. Cant get to product key

1. Computer wont boot. Cant get to product key - Similar Threads - Computer wont boot

2. computer wont boot cant get by enter current password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer wont boot cant get by enter current password: computer acer aspire 57362-4076 win 7 turn computer on f2 or f12 wont boot enter password 3 wrong times messages system halted can i take the cmos battery out to reset or is there some thing else i can do to bypass so i can boot the computer ie hard boot...
  3. computer wont boot cant get by enter current password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    computer wont boot cant get by enter current password: computer acer aspire 57362-4076 win 7 turn computer on f2 or f12 wont boot enter password 3 wrong times messages system halted can i take the cmos battery out to reset or is there some thing else i can do to bypass so i can boot the computer ie hard boot...
  4. Product key wont change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product key wont change: I have two laptops and two different product keys, I accidently used the same key for both laptops and every time I change it, it says product activated but nothing happens the product key doesn't change....
  5. Product key wont change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Product key wont change: I have two laptops and two different product keys, I accidently used the same key for both laptops and every time I change it, it says product activated but nothing happens the product key doesn't change....
  6. Product key wont change

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Cant Delete Product Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cant Delete Product Key: [ATTACH]Hi all, I'm having trouble deleting my product key, why am I doing this? Because I accidentally bought an illegal license, and I always try to delete my product key by entering the code slmgr.vbs / upk in cmd, and when I restart, the license keeps coming back, is...
  8. Product key wont activate

Product key wont activate: Error code: RiskPolicyRejected am just getting an error code each tie I try to activate windows 365 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-wont-activate/e4a05d1e-a85b-4cb8-bfe9-96d158558f83"
  9. Cant verify product key?

Cant verify product key?: I recently got a pre-owned desktop computer and i got a new hard drive in it but i cannot activate windows, i have entered my product key but every time i do i keep getting the same response "We couldn't verify the product key. Please check you installation media." I don't...
  10. Cant change product key?

Cant change product key?: When I click on change product key, I got some sound, settings freeze, and thats it. Bug? 12407