Windows 10: Computer won’t boot from loading screen

Discus and support Computer won’t boot from loading screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This started happening out of the blue for no reason. 2 things happen, one is it shows the windows loading screen and doesnt stop loading. After i turn... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JustinD5, Jul 23, 2019.

1. JustinD5 Win User

Computer won’t boot from loading screen

This started happening out of the blue for no reason. 2 things happen, one is it shows the windows loading screen and doesnt stop loading. After i turn off and turn back on it then shows preparing windows repair but then shows a blank screen. I have tried to hard restart it 3 times but the automatic repair wont show up. I have no idea what to do. Please help

:)

JustinD5, Jul 23, 2019
  2. nmrm Win User

computer won't boot but has power

Kursah, that 6 steps are granted it always boots at the 6th step (sometimes at the 4th) and I have to remove the ethernet cable every time otherwise I'll have to do countless steps, that's a fact. I do not have Wake On Lan set.

3. Micah Bat Win User
    PC won't boot after Windows loading screen!

Hi,

An Automatic Repair or Startup Repair can help you resolve your concern. This tool is used when you cannot boot your Windows properly. To run Startup Repair, you can go through
    Settings > Update & Security > Recovery > Restart now (Under
    Advanced start-up
    ). However, since you cannot enter your Desktop, we suggest you to force fail your computer. To do so, kindly follow the steps below:

• Boot your computer.
    • While on the logo screen, do a force shutdown by pressing the Start button.
    • Wait until you see "Preparing Automatic Repair" appears. If it doesn't appear, repeat the steps until it do so.
    • After the loading screen, you will have a black screen and another loading screen will appear.

By then, it will now diagnose your computer and will do an Automatic Repair.

Let us know how it goes.

Micah Bat, Jul 23, 2019
  4. zdaar Win User

Gigabyte 6950 1ghz computer won't boot

I did reset the bios (with the old card, with the 6950 it wont boot to bios screen even)
    I didnt list it but my cpu is a core I5 540 2.6 with 2*2GB of corsair 1333

HDD irrelevent imho since a computer should boot to bios without one

zdaar, Jul 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Computer won’t boot from loading screen - Similar Threads - Computer won’t boot

2. Infinite loading boot screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infinite loading boot screen: So I own a low end HP laptop with windows 10 home. 2 days ago I lent my friend my laptop just to play some games on it, and right after she launched the game on steam, everything froze except for the cursor, I took the battery out and put it back in, then turnt it back on....
  3. Games won’t load

Games won’t load: Everytime i try to start up a game it says “The code execution cannot proceed because X3DAudio1_7.dll was not found.” Also “XAPOFX1_5.dll was not found.” How do i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games-wont-load/89a66893-6f99-4684-acaf-e405f49fb37c
  4. Computer won’t start

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer won’t start: Yesterday I restarted and updated my ASUS computer running Windows 10. It restarted normally and evrything seemed fine. Later when Inopened my laptop the screen was blue and said something about deleting Flash with abloading bar. I’d never seen this before and was worried it...
  5. PC won’t boot

PC won’t boot: Hey, I ran into a problem early this morning. My game (World of Warcraft) crashed and after relaunch I got a bsod (reference by pointer) I thought it might be a one time thing so I didn’t do anything. I was watching netflix and suddenly everything froze. If I turn the PC...
  6. PC won’t boot

PC won’t boot: Hey, so i was gaming as usual and all of a sudden my pc just froze, keyboard/mouse disconnected. So i thought it’s a gpu problem but idk now. I rebooted as usual, avast wasn’t working so i reinstalled and everything was fine, had to restart and all was g. After a while it...
  7. Windows won’t load

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows won’t load: Hi laptop worked fine yesterday, shut down properly. Gone to load now and just leaves me with a blue screen- no logon option. Will load on safe mode only help please...
  8. Win10 won’t boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 won’t boot: , I wonder if anyone can help. I decided to upgrade my gpu but prior I decided to move my Samsung Evo 850 500gb ssd from one bay to another. When I reconnected and booted back up all I got was the windows splash screen and when I press enter to get to the login window the...
  9. Game Won’t Load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Won’t Load: I’m trying to play the Windows 95 Who Wants to Be a Millionaire game on my Windows 10 computer, but the game will not start. I can successfully get the game to install, but not load; so it cannot be a problem with the disc. The little circle thing shows up for a few seconds...
  10. Computer Freezes on Loading Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Freezes on Loading Screen: Hey, all Normally I'm able to solve my issues myself. Google is my best friend, but I truly have not been able to find a solution to this one. I have a dual CPU desktop workstation that came with Windows 7. I upgraded to Win10, everything seemed fine, then I tried to...