Windows 10: Computer won’t boot from loading screen

Discus and support Computer won’t boot from loading screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This started happening out of the blue for no reason. 2 things happen, one is it shows the windows loading screen and doesnt stop loading. After i turn... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JustinD5, Jul 23, 2019.

1. JustinD5 Win User

Computer won’t boot from loading screen

This started happening out of the blue for no reason. 2 things happen, one is it shows the windows loading screen and doesnt stop loading. After i turn off and turn back on it then shows preparing windows repair but then shows a blank screen. I have tried to hard restart it 3 times but the automatic repair wont show up. I have no idea what to do. Please help

:)

JustinD5, Jul 23, 2019
  2. nmrm Win User

computer won't boot but has power

Kursah, that 6 steps are granted it always boots at the 6th step (sometimes at the 4th) and I have to remove the ethernet cable every time otherwise I'll have to do countless steps, that's a fact. I do not have Wake On Lan set.

3. Micah Bat Win User
    PC won't boot after Windows loading screen!

Hi,

An Automatic Repair or Startup Repair can help you resolve your concern. This tool is used when you cannot boot your Windows properly. To run Startup Repair, you can go through
    Settings > Update & Security > Recovery > Restart now (Under
    Advanced start-up
    ). However, since you cannot enter your Desktop, we suggest you to force fail your computer. To do so, kindly follow the steps below:

• Boot your computer.
    • While on the logo screen, do a force shutdown by pressing the Start button.
    • Wait until you see "Preparing Automatic Repair" appears. If it doesn't appear, repeat the steps until it do so.
    • After the loading screen, you will have a black screen and another loading screen will appear.

By then, it will now diagnose your computer and will do an Automatic Repair.

Let us know how it goes.

Micah Bat, Jul 23, 2019
  4. zdaar Win User

Gigabyte 6950 1ghz computer won't boot

I did reset the bios (with the old card, with the 6950 it wont boot to bios screen even)
    I didnt list it but my cpu is a core I5 540 2.6 with 2*2GB of corsair 1333

HDD irrelevent imho since a computer should boot to bios without one

zdaar, Jul 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Computer won’t boot from loading screen - Similar Threads - Computer won’t boot

2. Windows won’t load to login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won’t load to login screen: My system crashed and the screen went black . Upon start up the it will only load to the windows login with white spinning dots . I attempted the repair my computer thru startup repair from the usb boot windows install but no success. I got a log file :...
  3. Windows won’t load to login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows won’t load to login screen: My system crashed and the screen went black . Upon start up the it will only load to the windows login with white spinning dots . I attempted the repair my computer thru startup repair from the usb boot windows install but no success. I got a log file :...
  4. Windows won’t load to login screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My computer won’t load windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer won’t load windows: My computer won’t load windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-wont-load-windows/1661d863-92e1-4580-9789-fe45eaf2f885
  6. My computer won’t load windows

My computer won’t load windows: My computer won’t load windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-wont-load-windows/1661d863-92e1-4580-9789-fe45eaf2f885
  7. My computer won’t load windows

8. My computer won’t shut down or load

My computer won’t shut down or load: My computer shows a blank screen after I put my computer pin in on windows 11. The mouse is still there and occasionally shows the blue spinning thing. When I try to restart the computer it won’t turn off. I want to completely wipe my computer and start fresh but I’m...
  9. Computer won’t boot.

Computer won’t boot.: So i recently bought a brand new gaming PC. 2 days in on using it, i am recieving multiple blue screen error codes. I was googling and trying everything to fix them. The main 2 i kept getting were IRQL_not_less_or_equal, and memory_management. The next day, my computer...
  10. My computer won’t boot

My computer won’t boot: I was playing a game but it crashed. Since that moment my computer has refused to boot because it is trying to repair the disk error. The troubleshooting steps that I take doesn’t help. I reset the laptop. Moreover, I cannot reset to the factory settings...