Windows 10: Computer won't boot to windows 10

Discus and support Computer won't boot to windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My desk top HP would not boot but went into a loop or auto repair then trying to boot again. I can boot into safe boot, but not all the options work.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by chip shot, May 10, 2019.

1. chip shot Win User

Computer won't boot to windows 10

My desk top HP would not boot but went into a loop or auto repair then trying to boot again. I can boot into safe boot, but not all the options work. I have tried all the suggestions here in the forum, but nothing seems to help. I have finally resorted to completely reinstalling win 10. does anyone have any suggestions if it happens again I hat reinstalling all the programs. I have backup of the data but I have to re-install all the programs.

:)

chip shot, May 10, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. nmrm Win User
    computer won't boot but has power

Kursah, that 6 steps are granted it always boots at the 6th step (sometimes at the 4th) and I have to remove the ethernet cable every time otherwise I'll have to do countless steps, that's a fact. I do not have Wake On Lan set.

4. Computer won't boot to windows 10

System restore failed and now my computer won' t boot at all

Hi Bjørn,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Method 1:

Disconnect all the external devices (printers, scanner, USB (universal serial bus) drives, etc...) except mouse and the keyboard and then boot up. If this corrects the issue then add the devices back one at a time until you discover the
    piece of hardware causing the issue. Then get any updated drivers\software for the device.

Method 2:

Perform a Startup repair from Advance boot option

• Boot your computer using a Windows 10 CD/ DVD or System Repair Disc.

• Select the correct time and keyboard type.

• Click on Repair your computer in the lower left corner.

• Select Troubleshoot from the Choose an option screen.

• Click on Advanced options in the Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Repair from the Advanced Options screen.

• Next, choose the operating system.

• Windows 10 will look for problems on hard drive(s) and verify that all required files are intact.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Ronald San, May 10, 2019
Thema:

Computer won't boot to windows 10

1. Computer won't boot to windows 10 - Similar Threads - Computer won't boot

2. Computer won't boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer won't boot: Computer just won't boot, still able to access bios but that's is, can't get to safe mode or anything else. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-wont-boot/1d517481-eb9b-4f82-9245-2c8cfb908b4e
  3. Computer won't boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer won't boot: Hello,My computer will not boot. I went and downloaded the Windows 10 installation media to try to repair or use a restore point to get back into Windows 10. Apparently my flash drive with the installation media is not booting my pc. I could really use some help. My pc is a...
  4. Computer won't boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer won't boot: Split from this thread. Mine is doing the same thing bought it today and it just turns on acts like it will boot up then turns off and turns itself back on on a continuous loop From another post: I've tried booting in safe mode it wont work like I'm not joking bought this...
  5. Windows 10 Updates - Computer Won't Boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Updates - Computer Won't Boot: I've had this problem before, but twice in the last week it has taken me the better part of a day to get my computer back on its feet using a recovery disk, command prompt, etc. When Windows 10 Update runs, it seems most of them fail, and when they do my computer won't boot...
  6. Computer only boots BIOS, won't boot Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer only boots BIOS, won't boot Windows 10: I searched in this thread for a while, and don't even know if I'm in the right place, but my brother's computer is having some issues. If the computer is completely off, and we turn it on, it immediately opens BIOS, and BIOS works perfectly. Windows 10 will not boot up, and I...
  7. Computer won't boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer won't boot: Dear all, For a while now, I've found that my computer would often not boot when switched on. The fans would start, but nothing else would happen. I recently fixed this by changing the CMOS battery, but I am still unable to boot the Computer from sleep. Again, the fans...
  8. Computer won't boot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer won't boot: So I just recently bought a new m.2 SSD(from samsung) and a New computer case. And I already have a 240gb kingston ssd as a boot drive, but I wanted to switch it to the new m.2 SSD as boot drive, So i first started with copying the entire kingston SSD boot drive to the new...
  9. Windows 10 desktop computer won't boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 desktop computer won't boot: I can get into Safe Mode to see that "a recently installed bat binary is corrupt." When I tried downloading a fresh clean copy of Windows 10 it fails and I see "uninstall latest LCU failed - Error 0X490." Any thoughts?...
  10. Computer Won't Boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Won't Boot: Recently upgraded to Windows 10. Everything seemed to go well. It was working fine I restarted a couple times and it all went well . I shut the computer down for about 20 minutes and when I tried to restart it I get nothing on the monitor. I can hear the hard drive start but...