Windows 10: Computer won’t boot up anymore

Discus and support Computer won’t boot up anymore in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; For a while, I had an issue where my Windows updates wouldn’t install. Whenever I tried installing them, I would get the “Update failed, reverting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ixJuliette, Jan 5, 2021.

1. Computer won’t boot up anymore

For a while, I had an issue where my Windows updates wouldn’t install. Whenever I tried installing them, I would get the “Update failed, reverting changes” screen. Once, I even got stuck in a loop of that.

I got tired of not being able to turn off my pc for fear of getting stuck in that loop again, so I removed any files I wanted to keep protected and tried reinstalling Windows. This seems to have effectively bricked my HDD. I have a 2TB Seagate Barracuda.

Whenever I turn my PC on now, it boots up to a black screen. I’ve tried BiOS MSI Motherboard, if it matters and it black screens when I try to boot into Safe Mode.

I’ve tried a Windows 10 flash drive install, but it just tells me to just boot up my PC normally to “upgrade my installation” do I have the wrong download for installation?.

I’ve also tried to install Windows 10 onto my SSD, but it keeps telling me that it’s missing BootMGR.

I’m lost and I’m worried that I wont be able to use my PC anymore. Does anyone know what’s wrong, and if I can do anything to fix it?

:)

ixJuliette, Jan 5, 2021
  2. nmrm Win User

computer won't boot but has power

Kursah, that 6 steps are granted it always boots at the 6th step (sometimes at the 4th) and I have to remove the ethernet cable every time otherwise I'll have to do countless steps, that's a fact. I do not have Wake On Lan set.

nmrm, Jan 5, 2021
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Jan 5, 2021
  4. Computer won’t boot up anymore

my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Jan 5, 2021
Thema:

Computer won’t boot up anymore

1. Computer won’t boot up anymore - Similar Threads - Computer won’t boot

2. Pc won’t boot up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc won’t boot up: A while ago I was going through my settings on my pc when I accidentally clicked enable on something i wasn’t able to read then my pc turned off and when I tried to turn it back on it was booting up like normal until it froze on the booting wheel screen I have tried many...
  3. So my computer won’t boot up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So my computer won’t boot up: So I’ve had a recent well not recent problem but an ongoing problem with my laptop not booting up, and I’ve tried most methods of starting it up, it happened one day when I turned off my computer and then tried to boot it back up but it kept turning on then off multiple...
  4. So my computer won’t boot up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So my computer won’t boot up: So I’ve had a recent well not recent problem but an ongoing problem with my laptop not booting up, and I’ve tried most methods of starting it up, it happened one day when I turned off my computer and then tried to boot it back up but it kept turning on then off multiple...
  5. Laptop Won’t Boot Up?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop Won’t Boot Up?: Hi, I’ve tried several times to reboot my laptop but it doesn’t want to start windows and keeps showing a maintenance window option, only to repeat itself. What’s wrong with it?...
  6. Laptop Won’t Boot Up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Won’t Boot Up?: Hi, I’ve tried several times to reboot my laptop but it doesn’t want to start windows and keeps showing a maintenance window option, only to repeat itself. What’s wrong with it?...
  7. My computer randomly cannot boot up anymore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer randomly cannot boot up anymore: Yesterday my computer was having slight performance issues. For example, I tried updating my graphics card and I was able to download the driver but when I clicked on express install, it wouldn’t register me clicking it and didn’t respond. In an attempt to fix this I...
  8. Windows 10 won’t boot anymore

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 won’t boot anymore: Hi everyone. Yesterday while using my laptop(HP Pavilion Gaming 15) windows crashed twice In the span of a couple of hours with kernel security check failure stop code. At this point it was still booting properly. I wanted to find out what causes it and fix it so I ran...
  9. Computer won’t boot.

Computer won’t boot.: So i recently bought a brand new gaming PC. 2 days in on using it, i am recieving multiple blue screen error codes. I was googling and trying everything to fix them. The main 2 i kept getting were IRQL_not_less_or_equal, and memory_management. The next day, my computer...
  10. Windows won’t boot up

Windows won’t boot up: Idk what happend but i woke up this morning and my pc wont boot up windows it just keeps going into bios or a sceen that says reboot and select boot Device and nothing i do works please help[IMG]...