Windows 10: Computer won't boot up.

Discus and support Computer won't boot up. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Friends computer was hacked, He had bank seal his accounts, no harm, hacker did something and computer will not boot up, Two technicians have not been... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PhilipNielsen, May 5, 2021.

1. Computer won't boot up.

Friends computer was hacked, He had bank seal his accounts, no harm, hacker did something and computer will not boot up, Two technicians have not been able to fix it. Do any of those Thumb Drive repairs advertised on the internet work. They say they go in and remove viruses etc. and the restore the computer to original state. He can't get online, and I live 50 miles from him and just trying to help Thanks for any help

:)

PhilipNielsen, May 5, 2021
  2. nmrm Win User

computer won't boot but has power

Kursah, that 6 steps are granted it always boots at the 6th step (sometimes at the 4th) and I have to remove the ethernet cable every time otherwise I'll have to do countless steps, that's a fact. I do not have Wake On Lan set.

nmrm, May 5, 2021
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, May 5, 2021
  4. Computer won't boot up.

my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, May 5, 2021
Thema:

Computer won't boot up.

1. Computer won't boot up. - Similar Threads - Computer won't boot

2. My computer won't boot up at all.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer won't boot up at all.: My computer gets stuck on a black screen with a white line in the top left when trying to start it up. I have tried using different graphics cards. I also tried the integrated graphics card which gives me just a black screen. I've tried using a usb with the Windows 10...
  3. My computer won't boot up at all.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer won't boot up at all.: My computer gets stuck on a black screen with a white line in the top left when trying to start it up. I have tried using different graphics cards. I also tried the integrated graphics card which gives me just a black screen. I've tried using a usb with the Windows 10...
  4. My computer won't boot up at all.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Computer won't boot

Computer won't boot: Computer just won't boot, still able to access bios but that's is, can't get to safe mode or anything else. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-wont-boot/1d517481-eb9b-4f82-9245-2c8cfb908b4e
  6. Windows computer won't boot up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows computer won't boot up: Hello, I went into the system configuration and clicked boot menu and selected advanced options and clicked the box that sayed number of processors I changed from 1 to 6 and i clicked apply and it said restart I restarted and got a green screen saying your windows insider...
  7. Windows computer won't boot up

Windows computer won't boot up: Hello, I went into the system configuration and clicked boot menu and selected advanced options and clicked the box that sayed number of processors I changed from 1 to 6 and i clicked apply and it said restart I restarted and got a green screen saying your windows insider...
  8. Computer won't boot up properly.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer won't boot up properly.: The pc itself will turn on fine, and the monitor turns on and everything. But once it gets to running windows, the screen turns black and the cursor gets a blue wheel. For some backstory: A couple days ago I deleted something from my computer, and it asked me if I wanted to...
  9. Computer won't boot up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer won't boot up: So basically I am stuck on the choose an option screen. When I first start the pc I get a black screen all the way, but then I force shut down by holding the power button, and I get put on the infinite choose an option screen. When I check the bios my SSD and my hard drive...
  10. Computer won't boot up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer won't boot up: Hallo, I can't boot up anymore my laptop. It shows smart hard disk error. Otherwise if I continue to start my laptop it tries to repair itself. That goes on in a loop or the screen just stays on but nothing happens. I cant get into Bios advanced settings. Or boot the...