Windows 10: Computer won't boot

Discus and support Computer won't boot in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; So I just recently bought a new m.2 SSD(from samsung) and a New computer case. And I already have a 240gb kingston ssd as a boot drive, but I wanted to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by M'nameisJeff, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Computer won't boot

So I just recently bought a new m.2 SSD(from samsung) and a New computer case. And I already have a 240gb kingston ssd as a boot drive, but I wanted to switch it to the new m.2 SSD as boot drive, So i first started with copying the entire kingston SSD boot drive to the new m.2 SSD using an app(don't remember the name) and I went to bios and switch the boot order to m.2 SSD first and it works like a charm. I ended up formatting the original Kingston SSD and use it as a normal drive to store files. I carry on to use the system for an entire week without facing any problem, then I finally decide to switch my case. So I switch out all my stuff into my new NZXT 150i case, and after finishing the build I boot the computer, and the screen wouldn't light up(While all the rgb fans was spinning and working), I went back to speculate anything I failed to plug in until I finally realize that I forgot to plug in the power for my GTX 1700ti graphics card, and after doing that the computer screen still wouldn't light up(while rgb fans works), this got me worried, so I went back to re-plug motherboard power and cpu power and start up again and the screen still wouldn't light up. So I went on to restart again and this time it works and goes into windows log-in page. It was such a great relief, but this did not end the problem. Since then, its been roughly a month and it sill happens occasionally. Once every 2 or 3 days when I come home and turn on my pc the computer screen just wouldn't turn on( Im talking about not even going into bios), but usually if I force it off and restart again it would work, but I am worried that I am doing something wrong and it would eventually break my computer. Anyone know how to fix the problem?

My system:

MSI B450 gaming pro carbon ac motherboard

R7 3700x CPU

Gtx 1700ti GPU ( with riser cable)

32gb DDR4 ram at 3000mhz

600 watz power supply

4 rgb corsair case fan

1TB samsung m.2 SSD

1TB hard drive

240 gb Kingston SSD

:)

M'nameisJeff, Sep 9, 2019
  2. nmrm Win User

computer won't boot but has power

Kursah, that 6 steps are granted it always boots at the 6th step (sometimes at the 4th) and I have to remove the ethernet cable every time otherwise I'll have to do countless steps, that's a fact. I do not have Wake On Lan set.

nmrm, Sep 9, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Sep 9, 2019
  4. Computer won't boot

my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

Computer won't boot

1. Computer won't boot - Similar Threads - Computer won't boot

2. Computer won't boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer won't boot: Computer just won't boot, still able to access bios but that's is, can't get to safe mode or anything else. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-wont-boot/1d517481-eb9b-4f82-9245-2c8cfb908b4e
  3. Computer won't boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer won't boot: Computer just won't boot, still able to access bios but that's is, can't get to safe mode or anything else. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-wont-boot/1d517481-eb9b-4f82-9245-2c8cfb908b4e
  4. Computer won't boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer won't boot: Hello,My computer will not boot. I went and downloaded the Windows 10 installation media to try to repair or use a restore point to get back into Windows 10. Apparently my flash drive with the installation media is not booting my pc. I could really use some help. My pc is a...
  5. computer won't boot

computer won't boot: my computer MS surface book 3 stalled during the Windows update and would not boot. Displays black screen with MS logo. Please advise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-wont-boot/0226a2fd-aa82-4e73-8ef5-2e6de24b3164
  6. Computer won't boot up.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Computer won't boot up.: Friends computer was hacked, He had bank seal his accounts, no harm, hacker did something and computer will not boot up, Two technicians have not been able to fix it. Do any of those Thumb Drive repairs advertised on the internet work. They say they go in and remove viruses...
  7. Computer won't boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer won't boot: Split from this thread. Mine is doing the same thing bought it today and it just turns on acts like it will boot up then turns off and turns itself back on on a continuous loop From another post: I've tried booting in safe mode it wont work like I'm not joking bought this...
  8. Computer won't boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer won't boot: Dear all, For a while now, I've found that my computer would often not boot when switched on. The fans would start, but nothing else would happen. I recently fixed this by changing the CMOS battery, but I am still unable to boot the Computer from sleep. Again, the fans...
  9. Computer won't boot

Computer won't boot: When I power up Automatic Repair starts then diagnoses then says can't repair. Windows 10 V10.0.17134.1 D:\windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\srtTrail.txt Is all I know about this I just tried go back to a previous version and it said can't do that. Startup repair didn't...
  10. Computer Won't Boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Won't Boot: Recently upgraded to Windows 10. Everything seemed to go well. It was working fine I restarted a couple times and it all went well . I shut the computer down for about 20 minutes and when I tried to restart it I get nothing on the monitor. I can hear the hard drive start but...