Windows 10: Computer won’t boot.

Discus and support Computer won’t boot. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So i recently bought a brand new gaming PC. 2 days in on using it, i am recieving multiple blue screen error codes. I was googling and trying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by masoncordell, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Computer won’t boot.

So i recently bought a brand new gaming PC. 2 days in on using it, i am recieving multiple blue screen error codes. I was googling and trying everything to fix them. The main 2 i kept getting were IRQL_not_less_or_equal, and memory_management.

The next day, my computer would not boot. It would get past the BIOS screen, then say “operating system not found”. The only way for me to boot my pc, is if i plug in the Recovery USB that came with my pc, and boot it. I have clicked “repair PC” and I have gone to the CMD option, tried chkdsk, repairs, scans, just about every option possible to resolve the issue and nothing works. I have tried “Startup Repair” and i recieve error code. Tried uninstalling updates and revieved error code. Tried system restore and it tells me i have to select an operating system. Im not sure what else to do.

I have also tried clicking install windows instead of “repair computer”. I am able to select a drive, start the download of windows, and when i reach 40%, it gives me the “0x8007025D” error code.

:)

masoncordell, Jan 13, 2021
  2. nmrm Win User

computer won't boot but has power

Kursah, that 6 steps are granted it always boots at the 6th step (sometimes at the 4th) and I have to remove the ethernet cable every time otherwise I'll have to do countless steps, that's a fact. I do not have Wake On Lan set.

3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Computer won’t boot.

my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

Computer won’t boot.

1. Computer won’t boot. - Similar Threads - Computer won’t boot

2. So my computer won’t boot up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So my computer won’t boot up: So I’ve had a recent well not recent problem but an ongoing problem with my laptop not booting up, and I’ve tried most methods of starting it up, it happened one day when I turned off my computer and then tried to boot it back up but it kept turning on then off multiple...
  3. So my computer won’t boot up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So my computer won’t boot up: So I’ve had a recent well not recent problem but an ongoing problem with my laptop not booting up, and I’ve tried most methods of starting it up, it happened one day when I turned off my computer and then tried to boot it back up but it kept turning on then off multiple...
  4. Windows custom built computer won’t boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows custom built computer won’t boot: My computer won’t boot besides in troubleshooting mode, and it won’t let me reset it, and it won’t accept my password for the advanced options screen. What should I do to fix this?...
  5. Windows custom built computer won’t boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows custom built computer won’t boot: My computer won’t boot besides in troubleshooting mode, and it won’t let me reset it, and it won’t accept my password for the advanced options screen. What should I do to fix this?...
  6. Computer won’t boot into safe mode.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer won’t boot into safe mode.: For whatever reason, when I select boot into safe mode from the restart menu, it just doesn’t work. My computer shuts off rather than restarts and when I turn it back on, it’s not in safe mode. It’s just normal. Anyone know how I can fix this? submitted by /u/Chaosmyguy...
  7. Computer won’t boot up anymore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer won’t boot up anymore: For a while, I had an issue where my Windows updates wouldn’t install. Whenever I tried installing them, I would get the “Update failed, reverting changes” screen. Once, I even got stuck in a loop of that. I got tired of not being able to turn off my pc for fear of getting...
  8. Computer Crashed and Won’t Boot Passed Menu

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer Crashed and Won’t Boot Passed Menu: Hello, Recently my laptop has been acting up to the point of me being unable to access sinple functions like the start menu. I proceeded to do a system reset however since then it won’t boot up past BIOS. I tried setting up a USB with the windows installation media and I...
  9. My computer won’t boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer won’t boot: I was playing a game but it crashed. Since that moment my computer has refused to boot because it is trying to repair the disk error. The troubleshooting steps that I take doesn’t help. I reset the laptop. Moreover, I cannot reset to the factory settings...
  10. Computer won’t boot from loading screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer won’t boot from loading screen: This started happening out of the blue for no reason. 2 things happen, one is it shows the windows loading screen and doesnt stop loading. After i turn off and turn back on it then shows preparing windows repair but then shows a blank screen. I have tried to hard restart it 3...