Windows 10: Computer won't connect to certain network.

Discus and support Computer won't connect to certain network. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My laptop connects to my home network just fine, but when I try to connect to my friend's home network, it says "unable to connect to this network" or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/miserlypermission221, Aug 18, 2020.

1. Computer won't connect to certain network.

My laptop connects to my home network just fine, but when I try to connect to my friend's home network, it says "unable to connect to this network" or somewhere along the lines of that. My other friend who brought his laptop was able to connect to the network just fine. A couple weeks ago when I went to his house, my laptop was able to connect just fine as well, but for some reason I can't connect anymore. Any reasons as to why?

submitted by /u/miserlypermission221
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/miserlypermission221, Aug 18, 2020
  2. topgundcp Win User

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

Computer won't connect to certain network. [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

topgundcp, Aug 18, 2020
  3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

4. tamo Win User

Computer won't connect to certain network.

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Thema:

Computer won't connect to certain network.

1. Computer won't connect to certain network. - Similar Threads - Computer won't connect

2. Can't connect to certain websites on a certain wifi network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to certain websites on a certain wifi network: I recently bought a new laptop with window 11 and I can't seem to access certain websites on my home wifi network.I tested it on other networks and everything worked, even when I used a wired connection to my router everything was fine. I tried to clear my browser cache,...
  3. Can't connect to certain websites on a certain wifi network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't connect to certain websites on a certain wifi network: I recently bought a new laptop with window 11 and I can't seem to access certain websites on my home wifi network.I tested it on other networks and everything worked, even when I used a wired connection to my router everything was fine. I tried to clear my browser cache,...
  4. Home Network - computers won't connect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Home Network - computers won't connect: Since the Win 10 update to 20H2, my 2 Win 10 computers won't file share. In other words I see them in Windows explorer but when I try to access them I get the error I do not have permission to access the folders and C drive on DANNY-PC. The other says can't access DANNY-PC-2...
  5. Computer can't connect to certain wifi networks

Computer can't connect to certain wifi networks: For an unknown reason, I am unable to connect to my Home wifi network and the extenders I have with it, for the reason that "some information changed since the last time I connected. We need additional information to complete the connection". I have never had an issue with...
  6. Network connectivity issues on certain programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Network connectivity issues on certain programs: Hi, some of programs on my PC have slow, to barely any network contact. Which is also affecting download capability. For my browsers (FireFox & Chrome) can barely load sites, however Edge and Opera GX have no issues. I'm also having this issues with programs, I cannot get...
  7. Connecting computers on a network

Connecting computers on a network: New computer. Need to network with another PC on our private network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-computers-on-a-network/8585fa52-75d6-445b-a339-f33bf37a782e
  8. Can't connect to certain network

Can't connect to certain network: I have an issue with a new network card I bought (Asus ac-68). I can use it to connect to a hotspot created with my phone but trying to connect to a different (wpa2 enterprise protected) network results in a "can't connect to this network" message. With my old network card...
  9. Computer Won't Connect to Any Network Other Than Home Network

Computer Won't Connect to Any Network Other Than Home Network: Hello. I have an HP Folio 13 laptop. It works well, and I rarely have problems with it. But recently, I've had trouble connecting to the internet. It connects to my home network perfectly. Absolutely no problems, works how it always has. But when I try to connect to...
  10. My computer won't connect to internet. No network adapter?

My computer won't connect to internet. No network adapter?: "Install a driver for your network adapter Windows did not detect a properly installed network adapter. If you have a network adapter, you will need to re-install the driver." I have no idea how to do that. If anyone has info about it, please let me know! (By the way,...